Old September 25th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I love reading iBiquitys announcements about hybrid digital radio

I love reading iBiquitys announcements about hybrid digital radio.

Instead of reporting something solid and factual, Bob "the Booble"
Struble uses phrases like "Strong Momentum" and "embracing" and
"Cetified by iBiquity" to try and give the illusion that hybrid
digital radio is successful.

For the short term this tactic seems to be working with investors and
the FCC but it's not working with anyone else. Why would anyone
invest in a hollow company like that?

Struble - any comment?
Old September 25th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 25, 11:50�am, Rfburns wrote:
I love reading iBiquitys announcements about hybrid digital radio.

Instead of reporting something solid and factual, Bob "the Booble"
Struble �uses phrases like "Strong Momentum" and "embracing" and
"Cetified by iBiquity" to try and give the illusion that hybrid
digital radio is successful.

For the short term this tactic seems to be working with investors and
the FCC but it's not working with anyone else. �Why would anyone
invest in a hollow company like that?

Struble - any comment?

I can't beleive that iBiquity's investors are that stupid - it's
obvious that Booble has lied repeatedly to them, so with automakers,
retailers, are manufacturers starting to reject HD Radio, it will
eventually catch up to Booble. What I find most interesting is that I
was getting MANY visits from the FCC, broadcasters, and other
Government agencies to hdradiofarce, but it is now mostly consumers,
for the past few weeks. There have been "proxy" visits from Austin/San
Antonio, Texas, probably the HD Alliance trying to hide its IP
addresses.
Old September 25th 08, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 25, 12:38 pm, wrote:
[...]

There doesn't seem to be any benchmarks for iBiquity to meet set by
investors or the FCC. That essentially allows iBiquity to spin and
distort any real data on hybrid digital and gives the illusion of
success. In the real world you have to meet certain goals at certain
times in order to viable. Ibiquity has none to meet it seems. It's a
free ride that could go on for a long time. I have a hope that this
current financial crisis could put an end to **** like this.

Struble will ride it for as long as he can.