Old October 9th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- The DumbAss Electorate Votes ForPeople...

On Oct 9, 7:38*am, Dave wrote:

- - wrote:
- - Democraps and libs soil their pants everyday.
- - cuhulin

- And dumbass crackers like humping their dogs.

Dave please please please do not share
your sexual fantasies with us ~ RHF
Old October 9th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On the web, Newsweek under fire for Palin cover photo
cuhulin

Old October 9th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- I Am an Atheist, Not an Elitist

On Oct 9, 7:38*am, Dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Oct 9, 5:52 am, Dave wrote:
Hammondlover wrote:
On Oct 8, 3:53 pm, wrote:
On Oct 8, 9:39 am, Dave wrote:
wrote:
immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal..
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.
That is sad. *I was wondering why he didn't stick around to work the crowd.
He looked like it was WAYYY past his bed time; and started to lose his
temper towards the end.
It's a high stress job, and,
considering the injuries he got as a POW,
*he's Way too old for it
I wonder how many people on here are just as old.

- If I was running for President, I wouldn't vote for me.

Dave - On that we can agree.
-ps- I would NOT Vote for 'you' either ;-)

- The biggest mistake the dumbass electorate
- makes is voting for people like themselves.

Dave - Many/Most People LIKE Themselves; and to
use your words; them being the 'dumbass electorate'
they Vote for 'people like themselves'.
-translation- I'm OK = Your OK

- - Dave - It's Call a Democratic Voting System where
- - "The Franchise" has been extended to the Common
- - Man of Reasonable Normal Intelligence : Who You
- - the Elitist choose to call the 'dumbass electorate'.
- - *.
- - ~ RHF
- - *.

- I am an atheist, not an elitist.

The two are not mutually exclusive

- I suggest the elitist may be the guy with 10 houses and a plane.

Dave - D'Oh! "Elitism" is a Mental Condition
{State of Mind ~ Way of Thinking}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elitism
-not- a measure of personal wealth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite

Dave - Clearly What You Write Here : Goes To Prove :
Your Way of Thinking and State of Mind.

Plus many/most self-proclaimed 'atheist' are 'elitist' :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheist
Religiously Believing in the Certainty of the Truth
of Their Own Personal Beliefs {Self-Righteousness}
in the way that they look down on Persons-of-Faith;
and even openly disparage those who Believe in
Something Greater-than-Themselves; calling them
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Being
"Stupid", "Dumb", "Ignorant", and/or "Misguided'
{Often Considering Persons-of-Faith To Be Fools}.

dave - may god {allah} bless you with 'enlightenment'
and 'tolerance' towards persons-of-faith - amen ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlightenment_(concept)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tolerance
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith
Old October 9th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
On the web, Newsweek under fire for Palin cover photo
cuhulin

You mean they actually went a week without the Obamessiah on the cover?

Old October 9th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default John McCain Soils Pants During Debate: Forced To Bolt Studio

In article , Dave
wrote:

Hammondlover wrote:
On Oct 8, 3:53 pm, wrote:
On Oct 8, 9:39 am, Dave wrote:

wrote:
immediately after debate ends. (reported by European press) Unreal.
One could almost feel sorry for the old fool were he not such an
asshole. Very sad.
That is sad. I was wondering why he didn't stick around to work the
crowd.
He looked like it was WAYYY past his bed time; and started to lose his
temper towards the end.

It's a high stress job, and,

considering the injuries he got as a POW,

he's Way too old for it

I wonder how many people on here are just as old.

If I was running for President, I wouldn't vote for me.

The biggest mistake the dumbass electorate makes is voting for people
like themselves.

Very Groucho. "I would not join any club that would have me as a member."

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old October 10th 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Older Man Seeking Young Males

Generous retired government worker located in California seeking
younger males for fun. Discretion a must. Interests include shortwave
radio, right wing politics, Rush Limbaugh and role playing.

Click on my profile for more information..

I am currently out of town visiting new friends I've met online. Will
email my home address. Have open door policy at my house so drop-ins
most welcome.

Serious inquiries only.

P.S.
Justin I received your email and yes my home is open to you and your
friends anytime you need a "crash pad". I've sent my address, looking
forward to meeting you.
Old October 10th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

dave - may god {allah} bless you with 'enlightenment'
and 'tolerance' towards persons-of-faith - amen ~ RHF

If they'd quit ****ing things up the rest of us might be more inclined
toward tolerance.
Old October 13th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave