Old November 5th 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Well ****

In article c572234c-543e-4c83-9238-d70644787134
@o4g2000pra.googlegroups.com, says...
On Nov 4, 11:01*pm, BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-3452AB.22212404112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...

In article ,
*"Burr" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

****

You are surprised? You believe in ACORN now? They have hundreds of dead
people voting for every one of your votes.

I wonder if there is any recourse?

The republicans will not contest the results period.

The issue of his citizenship is a possibility. You have got to be born
on US soil and if you have that status you can't have given it up at
some point in the past. Either are a possibility for Obama as none have
seen his birth certificate for one or his papers from living abroad as a
child.

Now that McCain is off the playing field maybe someone else will pick up
the ball. Maybe Alex Jones? Now where did I put his number.

It's in the phone book under "Kooktard", where most of your numbers are..
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

How do people get to be wackos like Telamon?

I have asked that question for years. Turns out we have one where I
work, he was arguing the Obama birth certificate nonsense yesterday,
practically foaming at the mouth. He's expecting the rapture soon too.

He seems like a sane enough guy, then suddenly the kooktard shows up,
ranting about all kinds of crazy ****, and getting very, very angry when
just disagreed with, let alone laughed at. I'm on his **** list now,
after I cracked up laughing when he said he was wondering how "they" got
to Rush Limbaugh, and made him keep the "Obama is a Kenyan" story quiet.

My poor boss has to deal with him on a constant basis, and he says he
never knows which one will show up, the sane person, or the kooktard.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old November 5th 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 5, 3:35*am, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 4, 10:00 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*"Burr" wrote:
****

You are surprised? You believe in ACORN now? They have hundreds of dead
people voting for every one of your votes.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

You clearly don't know the difference between registration fraud and
vote fraud.

McCain lost because he lost. *There's no possible way to steal a
landslide.

Landslide?- Hide quoted text -

If Bush could claim a "mandate" with 49.9% of the vote, then we can
claim a landslide for Obama (since his humility does not permit him to
claim it himself) ;-)

Seriously, Obama has neither a landslide nor a mandate. What he has
is marching orders to try to clean up the deep **** this nation is in
right now. He has a damned tough mission.

Bruce
Old November 5th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:

On Nov 5, 3:35 am, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 4, 10:00 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

"Burr" wrote:
****

You are surprised? You believe in ACORN now? They have hundreds of dead
people voting for every one of your votes.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

You clearly don't know the difference between registration fraud and
vote fraud.

McCain lost because he lost. There's no possible way to steal a
landslide.

Landslide?- Hide quoted text -

If Bush could claim a "mandate" with 49.9% of the vote, then we can
claim a landslide for Obama (since his humility does not permit him to
claim it himself) ;-)

Seriously, Obama has neither a landslide nor a mandate. What he has
is marching orders to try to clean up the deep **** this nation is in
right now.

Obama wouldn't know how to march unless there were a big pile of cocaine at the
end of the road.

He has a damned tough mission.

Tough? It shouldn't be to hard to screw things up even more. After all, many (but
not all) of the problems we have can be traced directly back and placed at the
feet of, Liberal/Democrat/Marxists.

Old November 6th 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 4, 11:01 pm, BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-3452AB.22212404112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:
****
[...]

Sounds like this guy could use a little lithium .

JB

Old November 6th 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
wrote:

SNIP

How do people get to be wackos like Telamon?

How does one become as clueless as you?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old November 6th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
wrote:

Well, LANDSLIDE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MR. PRESIDENT!!!

God Bless America!

I though you didn't like Bush?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 6th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

I don't understand why you think this is funny? It's a real issue.

No, it isn't. The Certificate of Birth has been authenticated by
experts. Are they part of some grand left-wing conspiracy? Them and
General Electric and Walt Disney?
Old November 6th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-08E2F5.00051506112008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-807D3F.20235205112008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Nov 4, 11:01 pm, BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-3452AB.22212404112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in
message

digy
.net...
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:
****
[...]

I guess he's a milder version of his dad, so it runs in the family.

He was off the deep end today, rambling on about the birth certificate
being a "time bomb waiting to go off". I heard people laughing at him,
so he's gonna be ****ed off tomorrow, big time.

I don't understand why you think this is funny? It's a real issue.

No, it's not, except to kookers. Apparently that includes you. It's one
of the most ridiculous claims ever made.

You are a kook and you are not funny either.

LOL, what's funny is anyone taking that nonsense seriously. It's
insanely funny, actually.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

All The Gay Shit Steveo CB 0 January 26th 05 01:56 AM
CERT says to stop using IE and some shit heads listened! That'sbecause they have shit for brains! Larry Ozarow General 0 July 3rd 04 11:14 PM
CERT says to stop using IE and some shit heads listened! That'sbecause they have shit for brains! Larry Ozarow Policy 0 July 3rd 04 11:14 PM
CERT says to stop using IE and some shit heads listened! That'sbecause they have shit for brains! Larry Ozarow Shortwave 0 July 3rd 04 11:14 PM