Old November 7th 08, 08:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Well ****

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article , says...
RHF wrote:
On Nov 5, 6:14 pm, John Barnard wrote:
BDK wrote:
In article c572234c-543e-4c83-9238-d70644787134
@o4g2000pra.googlegroups.com, says...
On Nov 4, 11:01 pm, BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-3452AB.22212404112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in
message

gy.net...
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:
****
You are surprised? You believe in ACORN now? They have hundreds of
dead
people voting for every one of your votes.
I wonder if there is any recourse?
The republicans will not contest the results period.
The issue of his citizenship is a possibility. You have got to be
born
on US soil and if you have that status you can't have given it up at
some point in the past. Either are a possibility for Obama as none
have
seen his birth certificate for one or his papers from living abroad
as a
child.
Now that McCain is off the playing field maybe someone else will
pick up
the ball. Maybe Alex Jones? Now where did I put his number.
It's in the phone book under "Kooktard", where most of your numbers
are.
--
BDK
BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
How do people get to be wackos like Telamon?
I have asked that question for years. Turns out we have one where I
work, he was arguing the Obama birth certificate nonsense yesterday,
practically foaming at the mouth. He's expecting the rapture soon too.
He seems like a sane enough guy, then suddenly the kooktard shows up,
ranting about all kinds of crazy ****, and getting very, very angry
when
just disagreed with, let alone laughed at. I'm on his **** list now,
after I cracked up laughing when he said he was wondering how "they"
got
to Rush Limbaugh, and made him keep the "Obama is a Kenyan" story
quiet.
My poor boss has to deal with him on a constant basis, and he says he
never knows which one will show up, the sane person, or the kooktard.

- Sounds like this guy could use a little lithium .
-
- JB

7-Up!

Ugh! Now that's one soda I refuse to drink! But we could get away with
put a little lithium carbonate in his Rolaids!

JB

I like 7 Up with salty stuff, but Pepsi is my soda/pop of choice.

Telemon seems to need a "Haldol Cocktail".

Be a good boy now and go take your meds then the scary issue will go
away.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 7th 08, 08:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-949785.00170607112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
On Nov 4, 11:01 pm, BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-3452AB.22212404112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in
message

gy.net...
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:
****
[...]

The only thing scary is kooktards like you believing there's an issue in
the first place!

Please, keep the laughs coming.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old November 7th 08, 12:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
No thanks. I am capable of independent thought.

And I'm not? You are not thinking "independently" with your consensus
view. Don't be a twit. If you don't want to look into it and spout off
anyway you sound like a frightened moron.

I looked into it. It is not true.

YOU are not thinking "independently" with your right wing kook consensus
view. YOU are the one that sounds like a frightened moron.

YOU are the one who is joining my twit filter. Bye.

Old November 7th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 6, 8:26*am, RHF wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:

Some people are kooks by choice, some due to circumstances beyond
their control, and others because their jobs require it ;-).

Bruce

BpnJ - That Begs the Question :
Do You Enjoy Your Job ? ;;o) ~ RHF

You are a VERY perceptive fellow ;-) :-D

Bruce

Old November 7th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : BDK Yeah - What If . . . Obama Is Really A Romulan ?

On Nov 7, 12:57*am, BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-A4F2EC.00152607112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...

In article ,
*BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-AA47AD.18255206112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article ,
*"Bob Campbell" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

I can't believe anyone seriously believes this junk. * If there was
any
truth to any of this, it would have come out long ago.

The lesson here is clear: Right wing kook shortwave talk shows should
not
be
your primary information source.

Believe it.

No thanks. * I am capable of independent thought.

And I'm not? You are not thinking "independently" with your consensus
view. Don't be a twit. If you don't want to look into it and spout off
anyway you sound like a frightened moron.

Frightened?

What the hell happened to you?

Too much microwave exposure?

The issue scares you that much?

Scared? You should be scared of having a competency hearing.

You are deeply into the kooktardery, aren't you?

Seriously, you really are a total whackjob.

- I'm waiting for your next kooky claim,
- maybe that Obama is really a Romulan?
http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Romulan

Dang I never thought about that BDK !

What If . . . Obama Is Really A Romulan ?
http://henryjenkins.org/obama%20spock%202.jpg

That could explain all the ?questions?
concerning Obama's Birth Certificate.

What Does a Romulan Birth Certificate
look like ? ? ?

Hey Wait a Minute -maybe- Obama is only
Half-Romulan and the 'other' Half-Human :
Sort of like The-Best-of-Both-Worlds ;;-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romulan

star-trek-on 'bdk' star-trek-on ~ RHF
Old November 7th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : The Continued Issue [Lingering Question] of Barack Hussein Obama Certificate of Birth [Citizenship]

"Bob Campbell" wrote in message
m...
"Billy Burpelson" wrote in message
A good thought, but with the stakes being as high as they are, don't you
think professional investigators/authors/reporters/political opponents
would have ALREADY DONE THIS by now?

Of course, and they surely have. For anyone to seriously portray this as
some kind of real issue is nothing but kookery.

And it wouldn't matter if God Himself came to earth and said that the
produced certificate was legitimate.... those who do not believe, will not
believe. They don't want to, and have a vested interest in not doing so.

Old November 7th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
And it wouldn't matter if God Himself came to earth and said that the
produced certificate was legitimate.... those who do not believe, will not
believe. They don't want to, and have a vested interest in not doing so.

Even Lord God Allah!

All this crap is clearly a smokescreen to obscure the real issue. He is
black. Anything to tear him down without appearing like a racist.

But appearing like a kook is OK, I guess.

Old November 8th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Is It Now an Instant Charge of Racism : When Any 'White'American Citizen Dares to Criticize or to Question President Elect BarackHussein Obama ?

On Nov 7, 1:08*pm, "Bob Campbell" wrote:
"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

And it wouldn't matter if God Himself came to earth and said that the
produced certificate was legitimate.... those who do not believe, will not
believe. *They don't want to, and have a vested interest in not doing so.

Even Lord God Allah!

- All this crap is clearly a smokescreen to obscure the real issue.

- He is black.

Point-of-Fact : Barack Hussein Obama is 'only'
Half-Black and 'equally' Half-White.
+ When to an Elite Private School in Hawaii
+ Raised by His White Grandparents*
* Good Kansas Middle-Class White Values

- Anything to tear him down without appearing
- like a racist.

OK so is this African-American [Black] Pastor a Racist ?

Video - Pastor James David Manning's Explains
the Circumstances of Barack Hussein Obama's Birth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKpdxiXKgY

Video - Barack Hussein Obama : Don't Talk About My Mama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FUWyxmWACQ
-by- Pastor James David Manning

OR - Is He simple telling the Truth as He See It ?

- But appearing like a kook is OK, I guess.

-if- i be a 'kook' for asking questions
and asking for facts - a 'kook' i be ~ RHF
Old November 8th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-AA47AD.18255206112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
"Bob Campbell" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

.net
[...]

I know I shouldn't laugh at someone as far gone as you are, but what the
hell..

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Yep, you sound very scared. Now go stick your head back in that very
dark place so you will feel better.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

All The Gay Shit Steveo CB 0 January 26th 05 01:56 AM
CERT says to stop using IE and some shit heads listened! That'sbecause they have shit for brains! Larry Ozarow General 0 July 3rd 04 11:14 PM
CERT says to stop using IE and some shit heads listened! That'sbecause they have shit for brains! Larry Ozarow Policy 0 July 3rd 04 11:14 PM
CERT says to stop using IE and some shit heads listened! That'sbecause they have shit for brains! Larry Ozarow Shortwave 0 July 3rd 04 11:14 PM