Old November 9th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default THE TRUTH ! on Obama's Birth Certificate ( and wouldn't you think Hillary would have said something if it wasn't genuine ? )

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-9D88E5.11352408112008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-76E499.21465307112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
wrote in message

om..
.
Oh Yes!

I go Ape**** when I hear some people peddlinig " Cancer Cures " on
shortwave

LOL, yep. How about the magnet thing you are supposed to clamp
around your fuel line in your car? It rearranges the molecules of
the gas flowing thru the line to give you better mileage.

Uh huh. Yeah. Sure. Right.

What puzzles me is how that dopey thing comes back every time gas
jumps in price. I remember it in 1973 or 1974, in 79, and again now.
A new generation of suckers comes along, I guess.

Wanna bet Telamundo has one, if he's allowed to drive?

Aren't you supposed to be supervised?

Nope, and I even have a CCW permit!!!

You escaped and got a gun? Time to put you back in the rubber room.

As long as you claim the Obama BC nonsense, you can't claim to be sane,
so it's time to give up trying to claim I'm the kooktard here.

What are you doing on Usenet all by yourself?

Making fun of you kooktards, idiot!!!

Rave on KOOK.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!! So what other kooktardery do you believe?

Take your meds and it will all get better.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old November 9th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 9, 12:00*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-76E499.21465307112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article ,
*BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
wrote in message

om..
.
[...]

MWB,

Please note that this is another (OT) : Message
dang - oops - i just did ~ RHF
Old November 10th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-6C08E8.12002109112008

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-76E499.21465307112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,

says...
wrote in message

om..
.
[...]

Answer the question, kooktard. What other stuff do you believe in?

I can always use some laughs.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old November 11th 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio New Zealand International [RNZI] - Winter 2008/2009 "B08"Shortwave Broadcast Schedule

On Nov 9, 7:58*pm, RHF wrote:
Radio New Zealand International [RNZI] on 17,675 kHz @ 22:25 UTChttp://www.rnzi.com/

RNZI - Winter 2008/2009 "B08" Shortwave Broadcast Schedulehttp://www.rnzi..com/pages/listen.php

Program "Dateline Pacific" news topic Decline in Tourism
and Travel to the Pacific Area Islands.http://www.rnzi.com/pages/schedules.php

yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
*.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 283http://groups.google..com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/5ea...
*.
*.

On Nov 9, 4:53*pm, wrote:

Shortwave radio enthusiasts have a right to enjoy a newsgroup
which was established for them and is supposed to be dedicated to
shortwave radio information.

And they have a right to do so without wading through all the off
topic garbage you post and it isn't incumbent upon them to filter
obnoxious morons like you out, also many don't have the capability to
do so.

Start behaving like a responsible adult and filter yourself by posting
your nonsense in the appropriate newsgroups.