Old December 9th 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Trolling idiot Turd...aka Telaturd

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

BDK wrote:
In article telamon_spamshield-2F936E.21141105122008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-5569D5.18302205122008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote
in
message

dig
y.c
om
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote
in
message

rod
igy
.
net.
..
In article ,
"Hall Monitor2" wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message

.pr
odi
gy.n
et.
..
In article ,

wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message

ws.
pr
odig
y.n
et.
..
In article ,

wrote:

SNIP

everyone else is 'confused' and telemon is the only
one
that
sees
things
str8 huh?

funny
Another satisfied Trolling idiot served.

I thought people were making up lies against you....you
seem
show
that
you have no problem calling people names
There are just a few Trolling idiots around and most of
the
people
that
post here are great people.
Yeah, the rest of this newsgroup is/was pretty
good...until
Telaturd
stunk
it up.
Oh, I see you answer for Janice toilet breath.
Someone has to hold up the "beware of the turd" sign.
So when are you going to get a vocabulary larger then 100
words
toilet
breath?
As soon as you start acting like a living breathing human
being
and
not
turd Awwww, forget it.
When are you going to start acting like an adult toilet
breath?

Like the rest of us, he's waiting until you end your turdism.

Like that's ever going to happen.
Hey, which hand of yours is HallMonitor Kookaburra?

What is the deal with you kooktards resorting to gay sex
jokes/insults
when they have nothing left?

The kooktard didn't have anything of substance from the get-go!

Like you have anything going for you?

as long as you keep giving him material telaturd

As long as you post here apparently.

As long as you're a turd.

As long as you are a Trolling idiot.

As long as you are a turd....

Old December 9th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-5569D5.18302205122008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote
in
message

dig
y.c
om
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote
in
message

rod
igy
.
net.
..
In article ,
"Hall Monitor2" wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message

.pr
odi
gy.n
et.
..
In article ,

wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message

ws.
pr
odig
y.n
et.
..
In article ,

Old December 9th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Trolling idiot Telaturd

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-5569D5.18302205122008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message

.pr
odi
gy.com
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message

ws.
pro
digy.
net.
..
In article ,
"Hall Monitor2" wrote:

"Telamon"
wrote
in
message
new
s.p
rodi
gy.n
et.
..
In article ,

wrote:

"Telamon"

wrote
in
message
3.n
ews
.pr
odig
y.n
et.
..
In article ,

wrote:

[...]

not a
turd Awwww, forget it.
When are you going to start acting like an adult toilet
breath?

Like the rest of us, he's waiting until you end your
turdism.

Like that's ever going to happen.
Hey, which hand of yours is HallMonitor Kookaburra?

What is the deal with you kooktards resorting to gay sex
jokes/insults
when they have nothing left?

The kooktard didn't have anything of substance from the
get-go!

JB

Well yeah, but I was cutting him some slack, after all, he
hadn't
gone
into his "emergency reserves" yet, AKA the gay ****..

I think when you get past the mental age of 12 or so, the gay
insults
lose their impact anyway.

When this guy went net nanny many moons ago that's when I stopped
cutting him any slack. It was too much of the "do as I say not as
do"
mentality that's ingrained in a control freak.

JB

I stopped posting for a while, but I see nobody else did, so what
the
hell...why should anyone cut him (Turdamundo) a break?

Another confused day for you. That's what happens every time you go
off
your meds.

it's easy to confude a turd.

You are a confused turd? Whatever that is.

DOnt try to think Telaturd...it's beyond your carbon designation.

Back to the one word vocabulary.

Back to being a turd I see?