Old November 15th 08, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT, Cycled today

Hey Cousin Steve, and your horse too.

Yup, I can't keep my eyes open so I'm fixing to go to bed.

Going to take my wife cycling tomorrow, ya sure. But she is getting sick
fast and she better start doing something.
She's back to the doctor Tuesday. $100 worth of Med's today, she better get
better. Sounds like everything is messed up from her blood, we'll know more
Tuesday.

Simon, can't find that paper yet but I know I used it to get my base rate.
I'll find it Monday maybe.

Steve, check out his site, lots of good radio info.

Good Nite

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

"dxAce" wrote in message

Simon Mason wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Burr wrote:

Simon, your base can't be that high! Did you sleep with the monitor
and
have
someone read just before you wake up.

If it is this high then you have something wrong someplace!

Welcome to rec.health.network!

And, have a Happy St. Helena Day! The fun starts in about 8 hours, so
get
some
sleep, Cuzz!

No sleep required ace. It is noon UTC here in the UK and 2100 UTC is 9pm
local time.

My comment was directed at Cousin Burr. But, he seems to be in a bad mood
today
so I may have to dis-own him.

Old November 15th 08, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:

Hey Cousin Steve, and your horse too.

Yup, I can't keep my eyes open so I'm fixing to go to bed.

Going to take my wife cycling tomorrow, ya sure. But she is getting sick
fast and she better start doing something.
She's back to the doctor Tuesday. $100 worth of Med's today, she better get
better. Sounds like everything is messed up from her blood, we'll know more
Tuesday.

Simon, can't find that paper yet but I know I used it to get my base rate.
I'll find it Monday maybe.

Steve, check out his site, lots of good radio info.

I've been aware of Simon's site for many moons now, Cuzz.

OT, Cylyed today user[_3_] Shortwave 0 November 15th 08 09:04 AM
from steve today [email protected] Policy 27 February 1st 06 07:51 PM
Around today? Rick General 0 June 16th 05 05:09 PM
Very good daytime reception today on mid SW bands today Telamon Shortwave 0 June 6th 05 05:47 AM
Got a new cb today Fordson Dodge CB 0 March 29th 05 05:25 AM