Old November 15th 08, 10:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT, Cylyed today

"Burr" wrote in message
Burr Cycled today for the first time in a few months.

My arms are killing me, my butt is killing me, crap, I hurt all over.

I did 20 miles @ 18mph with my heart @111 BPM most of the time but when I
was hurting and tired at the end my BPM went up to 130.

Good Cardio but Tuesday got to take my wife to the doctor, maybe I can
ride Sunday morning.

BP 113/60 BPM 86 after 20 minutes. If I was in shape it would be 105/58
with a 52, 52 is normal for me. It's 40 when I get up and start pumping
the coffee in so I can get up to 50.

Had my scanner with me monitoring the international emergency channels
plus the airports

You sound super fit to me. I cycle 6000 miles a year and race time trials
and your 18 mph average is excellent and the BP is fantastic.

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

Old November 15th 08, 10:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT, Cycled today

Simon,
I work at it, have too. It's do or die.

I lift three days a week and if it's raining I do Yoga. Cycle there days
also on a two mile route.
My base heart rate is 35. Biggest thing is pushing myself to keep doing
it.

Burr

Big, Lean, Mean & Clean

Old November 15th 08, 10:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Burr" wrote in message
.. .
Simon,
I work at it, have too. It's do or die.

I lift three days a week and if it's raining I do Yoga. Cycle there
days also on a two mile route.
My base heart rate is 35. Biggest thing is pushing myself to keep doing
it.

Wow, mine is 54. I ride to work everyday, 24 miles round trip all year round
in all weathers. I feel blessed to be able to do it at 50 years old.
Tomorrow we have a club ride of 55 miles and it's St Helena day today :-)

Old November 15th 08, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Simon, your base can't be that high! Did you sleep with the monitor and have
someone read just before you wake up.

If it is this high then you have something wrong someplace!

--
Burr
Orchids & Roses

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
. uk...

.. .

Old November 15th 08, 11:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:

Simon, your base can't be that high! Did you sleep with the monitor and have
someone read just before you wake up.

If it is this high then you have something wrong someplace!

Welcome to rec.health.network!

And, have a Happy St. Helena Day! The fun starts in about 8 hours, so get some
sleep, Cuzz!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 15th 08, 12:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hey you, you should read this guys paper on numbers stations!
And **** you, I carry my handheld with me when I cycle.
Get off you Donkey and do something. You're going to get so old and fat you
can't turn your knob to tune anything, self included.
If you did Yoga maybe your back wouldn't hurt!!!

I'm a perfect man, the Doctor said so yesterday.

Old November 15th 08, 12:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

Burr wrote:

Simon, your base can't be that high! Did you sleep with the monitor and
have
someone read just before you wake up.

If it is this high then you have something wrong someplace!

Welcome to rec.health.network!

And, have a Happy St. Helena Day! The fun starts in about 8 hours, so get
some
sleep, Cuzz!

No sleep required ace. It is noon UTC here in the UK and 2100 UTC is 9pm
local time.

Old November 15th 08, 12:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Simon Mason wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Burr wrote:

Simon, your base can't be that high! Did you sleep with the monitor and
have
someone read just before you wake up.

If it is this high then you have something wrong someplace!

Welcome to rec.health.network!

And, have a Happy St. Helena Day! The fun starts in about 8 hours, so get
some
sleep, Cuzz!

No sleep required ace. It is noon UTC here in the UK and 2100 UTC is 9pm
local time.

My comment was directed at Cousin Burr. But, he seems to be in a bad mood today
so I may have to dis-own him.

OT, Cylyed today user[_3_] Shortwave 0 November 15th 08 09:04 AM
from steve today [email protected] Policy 27 February 1st 06 07:51 PM
Around today? Rick General 0 June 16th 05 05:09 PM
Very good daytime reception today on mid SW bands today Telamon Shortwave 0 June 6th 05 05:47 AM
Got a new cb today Fordson Dodge CB 0 March 29th 05 05:25 AM