Old November 29th 08, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default THANK YOU & CONGRATS TO ALL!!!

The rec.radio.shortwave newsgroup family thanks all of you who have
contacted GoogleGroups requesting that they stop changing the name on
original postings with the names of those responding.

This change coupled with the new policy of not showing the ten most
recent postings in the right coulumn of the front page has reduced
the off topic postings of RHF by nearly 60% since they were
implemented.

The net effect of said changes have made his chronic off topic posting
virtually invisible and even the senile dim wit has slowly come to the
realization that his endless stream of off topic garbage is a complete
waste of his time because it is essentially buried out of sight and is
now unseen by 90% of the group. Excellent.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED team!!!

Again thank you and congratulations to all who have participated in
OPERATION ERASER. With your continued vigilance we will take rrs ng
back from the obnoxious no life off topic posters.
Old November 29th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 28, 11:47*pm, wrote:
[...]

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask.
What is GoogleGroups?
Old November 29th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Google Groups "Top Posters" for "This Month"

On Nov 28, 9:47*pm, wrote:
[...]

AWS & Sock Puppets -rotfl- What Dream World Are you On ? ~ RHF
-originating from- NNTP-Posting-Host : 12.154.10.254

Here is the Reality Today from Google Groups
"About" Rec.Radio.Shortwave on 29 NOV 2008
"Top Posters" for "This Month"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...hortwave/about
557
474 RHF
187
174
121
93
88
87
85
81
Old November 29th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 28, 11:47 pm, wrote:
[...]

The mission won't be completely accomplished until the obnoxious old
fart is laying on his urine soaked mattress unable to access a
computer. Roy is the proverbial turd in the toilet that won't flush
and like all no life losers he revels in any attention he can get -
even if it is negative. After all, who pays any attention to a
wrinkled old geezer in real life? Nobody.

Immediately change the subject line of his post when they appear and
place the following link in the body of your post:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ

RHF aka RACIST HALFASSED FOOL has to change his adult diapers every
time someone new views it.
Old November 30th 08, 08:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 29, 12:47*am, wrote:
[...]

Oh quit it, you or no one else had anything to do with it. rolling my
eyes You are just as bad by posting what you just said hypocrite. ;-)

Old November 30th 08, 08:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 29, 12:29*pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 28, 9:47*pm, wrote:

[...]

"Top Posters" for "This Month"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/about
557 * *
474 * * RHF
187 * *
174 * *
121 * *
93 * *
88 * *
87 * *
85 * *
81 * *
*.
'Salty Fish Sa' with out the 'uce' from
* .
Try Starting Your Day/Night here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave
by First Posting One "On-Topic" Post Yourself Each Day :
First Add to the Signal Level :
Before Increasing the Noise Level.
* .
NOTE - I Have Yet To See You Post One ON-TOPIC Post here
on Rec.Radio.Shortwave. = waiting, Waiting. WAITING !
* .
Again Try Something Better by Simply Posting an
ON-TOPIC Shortwave Radio or Radio Related Item
and Stop Your Whining About What Others Do.
* .
Lookie Lookie Once Again We Are Treated To a Post by
the little spineless fake phony now using 'Salty Fish SA'
witout the 'uce' at gMail.Com as a Screen ID Imitation
{Steal} of "SaltyFishSauce" and playing-the-roll of a
****-Disturbing Troll.
* .
GREAT PLAINS COMMUNICATIONS INC
GREAT-PL822-0 (NET-12-154-0-0-1)
12.154.0.0 - 12.154.15.255
GPCom -http://www.gpcom.com/
Location : Blair, Nebraska 68008
* .
spineless is as spineless does
fake is as fake does
phony is as phony does
* .
List of Screen ID Steals :
'rhf.roy' at gMail.Com
'roy.rhf' at gMail.Com
'saltyfishsa' at gMail.Com
'dxacer' at gMail.Com
All from NNTP-Posting-Host : 12.154.10.254
* .
(OT) : DX Acer @ gMail.Com = NNTP-Posting-Host : 12.154.10.254
* .
this is a robo-reply -via- mozilla thunderbird ~ RHF
* .
FILTERS Set Newsgroup Filters :
(OT) = OT
RHF
gMail.Com = gmail.com
12.154.10.254

I didn't even crack that list? I don't think I can post more than I
have lately. sigh
Old November 30th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 30, 2:31*am, dxAce wrote:
BCBlazysusan wrote:
On Nov 29, 12:29 pm, RHF wrote:

Here is the Reality Today from Google Groups
"About" Rec.Radio.Shortwave on 29 NOV 2008
"Top Posters" for "This Month"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/about
557 * *
474 * * RHF
187 * *
174 * *
121 * *
93 * *
88 * *
87 * *
85 * *
81 * *

I didn't even crack that list? I don't think I can post more than I
have lately. sigh

I'm slipping as well, quite disappointed in myself.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Not to worry "DX Ace" your Lifetime Total Numbers from all
Screen IDs are way above anyone else including "The Cuhulin".

10896 + 4788 and many more . . .
dxace = 33K+
milestones.com = 17K+ and iserv.net = 13K = 30K+
Old December 1st 08, 07:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

BCBlazysusan wrote:

On Nov 29, 12:29 pm, RHF wrote:

Here is the Reality Today from Google Groups
"About" Rec.Radio.Shortwave on 29 NOV 2008
"Top Posters" for "This
Month"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/about
557
474 RHF
187
174
121
93
88
87
85
81

I didn't even crack that list? I don't think I can post more than I
have lately. sigh

I'm slipping as well, quite disappointed in myself.

Well, put on your wading boots and start arguing with the Trolling
idiots. There is no end to their stupidity.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 1st 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
No Name

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
dxAce wrote:

BCBlazysusan wrote:

On Nov 29, 12:29 pm, RHF wrote:

Here is the Reality Today from Google Groups
"About" Rec.Radio.Shortwave on 29 NOV 2008
"Top Posters" for "This
Month"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/about
557
474 RHF
187
174
121
93
88
87
85
81

I didn't even crack that list? I don't think I can post more than I
have lately. sigh

I'm slipping as well, quite disappointed in myself.

Well, put on your wading boots and start arguing with the Trolling
idiots. There is no end to their stupidity.

yet telamon continues it all.

Old December 2nd 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : TYVM One and All for Putting an End to the "Ping-Pong" Game

On Dec 1, 9:12*am, wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

In article ,
*dxAce wrote:

BCBlazysusan wrote:

On Nov 29, 12:29 pm, RHF wrote:

[...]

OK let's put this Ping-Pong Game back in the Box and call it a day.

cause nobody wins - not even the noise makers ~ RHF

CONGRATS!! to k4yz [email protected] Scanner 24 December 20th 06 03:58 AM
CONGRATS!! to k4yz [email protected] Swap 19 November 28th 06 12:22 AM
CONGRATS!! FOR? Slow Code General 0 November 28th 06 12:22 AM
CONGRATS!! to k4yz [email protected] General 7 November 19th 06 12:25 AM
Congrats are in order Steveo CB 1 December 13th 03 09:02 AM