Old December 12th 08, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SHUTUP BRYANT!

They're on the sidelines waiting for you to get yours.
Not my job but you've provoked me and most of this group long enough. You
were asked to back off how many times? I certainly hope you relish the
attention you are going to receive. What you see is not always what is,
remember that Mr. Bryant.
"How come your in this august group, given that you've never made a
shortwave-related post?
Any logs you'd like to post? Of course not... You're only here to start a
fight. Shoo fly, go away!
No one takes you seriously....."
What you see is not always what is, remember that Mr. Bryant.
Anyone else find this fellow obnoxious and a liability to the group?
DxAce
RHF
Telemon
Bob Campbell
Robert E. Hall
The list Grows and I haven't turned the page yet.
PS reload, I'm new to this group and have only posted once or twice. You
do the search!

"Mike" wrote in message
On Dec 11, 6:35?pm, "UncleFester" wrote:
"Hurry, before the" " come after you with a net...
You dropped a "y". ?Nervous?
I'm not here to scare anyone, just to correct a problem that refuses to go
away. ? Everyone else in the group seems just fine. ?A very good group of
people in fact with a great deal of experience and knowledge on the
subject
of shortwave. ? Perhaps you should follow their example instead of always
wanting to be the antagonist.
"scumbag, offensive, little one" . ?Now these descriptives weren't called
for. ?You must be very angry. ?You did drop that "y".

So, one typo legitimates your belief that I'm quaking in fear induced
by someone calling themselves "Uncle Fester"? How come your in this

Old December 12th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Who I really am? And just who might that be, Steven Lare or Hangman or the
other fellow you accused me of being? You really are paranoid. Look under
the bed maybe in the closet, I might be in there. You really paint quite a
picture. One can just envision you racing around your residence looking for
UncleFester. You haven't called the police have you? Missing persons
perhaps. Did you explain to them that the invisible man is watching from
somewhere down the street. BOO! Oops sorry about that. Try Depends
undergarments for awhile. No ****, they're suppose to work!

Check again for postings. I've have responded to a few. Don't show
yourseld a liar as well as all the other faulty characteristics you cling
to.
For now I'll hold off with the profile. As I told you once before but won't
again, "What you see is not always what is". Self explanatory.
From this point on I will not respond to any post by you regarding
"UncleFester". I will be gathering infromation only at this time. Thank
you for your being such a willing participant.

wrote in message
On Dec 11, 5:49?pm, "UncleFester" wrote:
"The fact that you hold Steve Lare up as proof that I need to leave is
very
comical."
Not Steven Lare, but, I guess, everyone else. ?I don't know Mr. Lare. ?As
asked before, another of your nightmares?"Mike"

Anyone who's been in this newsgroup for even the slightest period of
time knows who Steve Lare is. The fact that you claim you don't is
probably a pretty good sign to most people in this group who you
really are.

But, hey, let's make this an on-topic thread. Why don't you tell us
about your favorite type of shortwave listening is? What radios do you
like to listen with? Since your profile shows that you've never made a
single shortwave-related post, why don't you tell us why your
infecting this newsgroup, Fester.

Old December 12th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

Man I hate to see you back in this group. You were a dickhead back
then
and
you're still a dickhead. Unbelievable.

You rank up there right along with Telamonkee.

Why don't the both of you just start up your own little group and love
each
other. Leave this group alone you idiot.

Most people hate to see you post here so why don't you leave then.

So says the guy who has ignored people telling him to stop the childish
stuff.....

What a turd

Yeah, says the pervert coward.

Notice how disturbed I am by the names you call me Turd.

And, yes, you are still a turd.

Your problem is not the "names I call you" but what you are, which is a
disgusting pervert. And you are a coward Burr.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 12th 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon"

Your problem is not the "names I call you" but what you are, which is a
disgusting pervert. And you are a coward Burr.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

What in the hell are you talking about?

Old December 12th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"UncleFester" wrote:

They're on the sidelines waiting for you to get yours. Not my job but
you've provoked me and most of this group long enough. You were
asked to back off how many times? I certainly hope you relish the
attention you are going to receive. What you see is not always what
is, remember that Mr. Bryant. "How come your in this august group,
given that you've never made a shortwave-related post? Any logs you'd
like to post? Of course not... You're only here to start a fight.
Shoo fly, go away! No one takes you seriously....." What you see is
not always what is, remember that Mr. Bryant. Anyone else find this
fellow obnoxious and a liability to the group?

DxAce
RHF
Telemon
Bob Campbell
Robert E. Hall
The list Grows and I haven't turned the page yet.
PS reload, I'm new to this group and have only posted once or twice. You
do the search!

SNIP

It's Telamon.

DxAce and Bob Campbell can speak for themselves.

Robert E. Hall and a few other Trolling sock puppets are also know as
Burr turned out to be a disgusting backstabbing pervert.

RHF is just plain nuts.

For my part I have have a lot of fun teasing Mike in the past but he
has behaved well lately mostly posting on topic so leave me off this
bandwagon. Since he is involved in the hobby he has a reason to post
here.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old December 12th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 11, 9:43�pm, Telamon

It's Telamon.

DxAce and �Bob Campbell can speak for themselves.

Robert E. Hall and a few other Trolling sock puppets are also know as
Burr turned out to be a disgusting backstabbing pervert.

RHF is just plain nuts.

For my part I have have a lot of fun teasing Mike in the past but he
has behaved well lately mostly posting on topic so leave me off this
bandwagon. Since he is involved in the hobby he has a reason to post
here.

Thank you, sir. Today has taught me a lot about how far some people
will go for their own amusement. I really considered Burr to be a
friend. I'm truly stunned by realizing what he considers to be "fun."
I'll go back to posting about shortwave, I'm afraid that I realize
that it makes no sense to even try communicate with some forms of
trash. I think I'd rather stay in the Yahoo groups were people
generally treat each other with a modicum of respect.

But it's also good to recognize that some people really do have
integrity.

Thanks again, sir!

Mike Bryant
Old December 14th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

om.
..
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

[...]

Whatever...who cares.

Turd.

You care snake.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 14th 08, 08:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

om.
..
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

[...]

Not in the least. I only care that you have ruined this newsgroup, turd

Old December 14th 08, 12:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio Australia [RA-ABC] "Total Rugby" on 13,630 kHz @ 07:21 UTC

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] "Total Rugby" on 13,630 kHz @ 07:21 UTC
RA = http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/
ABC = http://www.abc.net.au/ra/

Program "Total Rugby" on Radio Australia [RA-ABC]
Sporting News IRB Media had an Interview of a former
World Cup Rugby Player who is now at Oxford University
'Anton Oliver - One Mans Journey'
http://www.irb.com/home/totalrugbyradio/index.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_World_Cup
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_University

Bryant Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 4 May 20th 04 04:21 PM
Bryant Burr Shortwave 4 May 12th 04 05:04 AM
(OT) Hey Bryant N8KDV Shortwave 9 May 11th 04 09:14 PM
Hey Bryant!! Brian Hill Shortwave 5 May 7th 04 11:57 PM
Hey BRYANT! Tracy Fort Shortwave 0 February 15th 04 01:43 AM