Old December 11th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SHUTUP BRYANT!

Man I hate to see you back in this group. You were a dickhead back then and
you're still a dickhead. Unbelievable.

You rank up there right along with Telamonkee.

Why don't the both of you just start up your own little group and love each
other. Leave this group alone you idiot.

Old December 11th 08, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT: SHUTUP BRYANT!

On Dec 10, 7:18�pm, "Hangman" wrote:
Man I hate to see you back in this group. �You were a dickhead back then and
you're still a dickhead. �Unbelievable.

You rank up there right along with Telamonkee.

Why don't the both of you just start up your own little group and love each
other. �Leave this group alone you idiot.

Oh, calm down. You're just upset at your lousy Nov 2 prediction, made
in this newsgroup:

"McCain will bust Mohammad's ass.
That's what is happening my brothers."

You're just another garden-variety racist. Say hello to Uncle Fester
and Hangster, OK?

L-O-S-E-R

PS: I added OT before RHF ****es all over himself....

Old December 11th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

Man I hate to see you back in this group. You were a dickhead back then
and
you're still a dickhead. Unbelievable.

You rank up there right along with Telamonkee.

Why don't the both of you just start up your own little group and love
each
other. Leave this group alone you idiot.

Most people hate to see you post here so why don't you leave then.

So says the guy who has ignored people telling him to stop the childish
stuff.....

What a turd

Old December 11th 08, 08:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

Man I hate to see you back in this group. You were a dickhead back then
and
you're still a dickhead. Unbelievable.

You rank up there right along with Telamonkee.

Why don't the both of you just start up your own little group and love
each
other. Leave this group alone you idiot.

Most people hate to see you post here so why don't you leave then.

So says the guy who has ignored people telling him to stop the childish
stuff.....

What a turd

Yeah, says the pervert coward.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 11th 08, 09:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default telaTURD oinks

On Dec 11, 2:34 am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

Man I hate to see you back in this group. You were a dickhead back then
and
you're still a dickhead. Unbelievable.

You rank up there right along with Telamonkee.

Why don't the both of you just start up your own little group and love
each
other. Leave this group alone you idiot.

Most people hate to see you post here so why don't you leave then.

So says the guy who has ignored people telling him to stop the childish
stuff.....

What a turd

Yeah, says the pervert coward.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

listen you prick **** i have had all of you i can stomach for this
lifetime. do the world a favor and kill yourself!

Old December 11th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Robert E. Hall" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Hangman" wrote:

Man I hate to see you back in this group. You were a dickhead back
then
and
you're still a dickhead. Unbelievable.

You rank up there right along with Telamonkee.

Why don't the both of you just start up your own little group and love
each
other. Leave this group alone you idiot.

Most people hate to see you post here so why don't you leave then.

So says the guy who has ignored people telling him to stop the childish
stuff.....

What a turd

Yeah, says the pervert coward.

Notice how disturbed I am by the names you call me Turd.

And, yes, you are still a turd.

Old December 11th 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"You're just another garden-variety racist. Say hello to Uncle Fester
and Hangster, OK?

L-O-S-E-R"
For an educator, Mr. Bryant, you use quite a bit of foul language! You've
even put racial slants on some of your replies to others. All saved!
Myself I am not a racist but I do not like homosexuals! Whether you are or
aren't one in not the issue here. Spamming and derogatory remarks can get
you into a ton of **** it if I decide to place you in the limelight.
I've already warned you about sending any more emails to my addy with the
threat that I would notify the faculty at you supposed institute. Seems to
have worked for now. It had better in the future as well.
Now, anymore snide remarks in this or any other newgroup regarding me or
anything I have or will say, will trigger that exact response. DO YOU
UNDERSTAND, Mr. Bryant. Your days of being a pismire with regards to me,
are over. You have been warned. NOT ONE REMARK!
Careful now

Old December 11th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Mike" wrote in message

On Dec 10, 7:18?pm, "Hangman" wrote:

Man I hate to see you back in this group. ?You were a dickhead back then
and
you're still a dickhead. ?Unbelievable.

You rank up there right along with Telamonkee.

Why don't the both of you just start up your own little group and love
each
other. ?Leave this group alone you idiot.

Oh, calm down. You're just upset at your lousy Nov 2 prediction, made
in this newsgroup:

"McCain will bust Mohammad's ass.
That's what is happening my brothers."

You're just another garden-variety racist. Say hello to Uncle Fester
and Hangster, OK?

L-O-S-E-R

PS: I added OT before RHF ****es all over himself....

This message was responded to in the other thread where Fester posted
an exact copy of this message. Folks, be careful with this guy. He
seems dangerously unbalanced. Even worse than Lare after a drinking
bout.

Old December 11th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

UncleFester wrote:

Not in school Bryant? Not teaching today?
You suddenly seem a bit paranoid. Is there a reason for that?

He has been known to smoke marijuana (in fact, he was busted while working at
another ahem school of "higher learning") which has been shown to induce
paranoia in some subjects.

Bryant Stephen M.H. Lawrence Shortwave 4 May 20th 04 04:21 PM
Bryant Burr Shortwave 4 May 12th 04 05:04 AM
(OT) Hey Bryant N8KDV Shortwave 9 May 11th 04 09:14 PM
Hey Bryant!! Brian Hill Shortwave 5 May 7th 04 11:57 PM
Hey BRYANT! Tracy Fort Shortwave 0 February 15th 04 01:43 AM