Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 26th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default need digital recorder advice

Merry Christmas.

I want to record a radio program late at night and listen to the next
day. It's 4 hours. I have a degen de1103 at work and I would like to
use some kinda digital recorder. I would like to playback directly
into a set of headphones. I think a vox operated would suit me as I
can just program the DE1103 to turn on at night.

I see a nice looking

Olympus VN-3100 PC Recorder
Model: VN-3100PC | Catalog #: 14-114

at radio shack. This looks like a reasonable unit, but battery
lifetime isn't very long, and not sure if it will run off of wall
wart. I prefer to keep price less than 50 dollars.

Would there be any benefit to a MP3 player?

So if you have any experience with recording with digital mode, I
would like some input.

Regards,
NEO