Old January 1st 09, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics

Default what really happens whenever you follow federal law

On Jan 1, 5:41*am, radioguy wrote:
Here are two different links/websites.urls of what happens when you
follow the law with your ham and gmrs radios. (it can and does affect
cbers also).

If you break the law by giving and letting an unlicensed person talk
on yout ham radio when ordered to, you don't get in much trouble and
are usually allowed to leave without much problem.

If you follow the law and refuse to give and refuse to let the
unlicensed person talk on your radio (as federal law requires), you
are arrested and severely beaten physically.

If you have one radio modded to transmit on a bunch of services in one
radio , cb,frs,murs,ham (illegal under federal law), you don't get in
much trouble and are usually allowed to go.

If you obey federal law by having separate radios for each service, as
federal law requires, you get fined huge amounts of money, your radios
confiscated, and you get hauled off to jail for being a terrorist.

After all, that's the only reason anyone would have that many radios
(according to the cops).

If you were not doing anything illegal, you would only have one radio.
(according to cops).

Having a bunch of radios is proof you are guilty of severely illegal
crimes and proof that you are guilty of being a terrorist. (according
to cops).

They tell you only the government is allowed to have the kind of radio
you have (even though it's a ham radio or a gmrs radio).

If you then try to prove you're legal and allowed to have it by
showing them your FEDERAL Communicatons Commission ham radio license,
they accuse and arrest you for the crime of illegally impersonating
law enforcement officials and illegally impersonating federaL
government officials, and count your license as proof of the crime.

I myself have been stopped in such ways as listed on these sites just
because I had a normal regular standard CB radio in my car.

The idiot thought my CB was a ham radio and told me I needed a ham
radio lcense to use it (which I dd not have since I was nnot licensed
for ham radio).

I told him it was a CB, not a ham radio.

Then he further proved that he was even more of an idiot as he said
that I still had to get a ham radio license to use it since it is
illegal to use a CB unless you have a ham radio license for it.

And that I am not allowed to use it until then.

I thought I didn't really have to.

However, the FCC has indeed already turned over CB enforcement to the
local authorities, so the local authorities requiring you to get ham
radio liscenses from them(the local authorities) *in order to use 27
mhz cb is indeed legal.

However, I did not even live in that county at the time,

However, just like other states can confiscate scanners illegal in
those states while you're passing through those states even though
they are not illegal in your home state,

the local authorities can now have your radios confiscated for not
having the appropriate radio licenses issued by the local authorities
while you're passing through their jurtisdiction, even if you're own
county and local cities do not require you tohave any radio license
for cb, frs, murs, or gmrs

So now you need not just onr radio license , but millions of different
radio licenses from all the different millions of cities requiringyou
get one from them, just so you can legally operate your 27 mhz CB,
FRS,muurs, or GMRS (All of those fall unde the CB category, if you
look at the fcc rules).

All just because the FCC turned over all CB enforcement to the local
authorities (which in my opinion, they should have never ever ever
done).

As in my case, those local authorities are also claiming authority
over ham radio licenses, and think they have
the authority to enforce ham radio also besides just cb and every
other kind of radio also.

The idiot in my case thought it was a ham radio at first and tried to
enforce it, and did not even know it was a CB until AFTER I told him
it was a CB.

I don't see how they have enforcement over ham radio. The FCC only
gave local authorities authority over CB (27 mhz CB, murs, frs, and
gmrs), NOT over ham radio.

Then again, Palmdale is also trying to claim authority over ham radio.
Several people even said they seen right in the proposed Palmdale
ordinance Palmdale claiming authority to tell the hams what bands and
frequencies they are and are not allowed to operate on, along with how
much power they are and are not allowed to use whenever they transmit.

So if Palmdaale says *you must operate at a certain time and must
transmit your ham radio only on 5960 and 5975 mhz, then you better be
transmitting only on 5960 and 5975 mhz.

The BBC would sure love that!!!

Or if they tell you you must operate your ham radio on 27.185 mhz and
only at fifty watts, no more and no less, then you better do it.

The hams would sure love that!!!! (seriously. *

Or if they tell you yoy must operate your CB and must only operate it
on 28.555 mhz, then you better be doing that.

The hams wold sure love that one, also!!! * *NOT!!!

Of course, then everyonetranssmitting and obeying Palmdale's law (in
that case) would get severely fined by the FCC for doing so.

Here are the links to what really happens whenever you folow federal
law:

http://www.techzonez.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23722

http://batboard.batlabs.com/viewtopic.php?t=5756

(here in the U.S.)

you are just a plain trolling POS
Old January 1st 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics

you are just a plain trolling POS- Hide quoted text -

Then you obvously haven't read the links or are discounting them.

Those posts on those websites were NOT made by me. They really
happened, and I myself have also personally had those same kinds of
experiences, and not just once either, but more that once, several
times.

My favorite was when I was on foot at a public outdoor city park
during a festival and the cop came up to me and told me I wasn't
allowed to have my
Icom Ic-R3 radio because those are the exact same radios that th
police use to talk to each other on.

Strangely enough, he never stopped the several other non-cops there
who were using two-way frs/gmrs radios to talk to each other on, even
though some of those people were clearly committing illegal activities
by transmitting on the gmrs only frequencies without the proper
license or transmitting on the shared frss/gmrs frequencies with high
power requiring a license without actually having the proper license
to do so, even though he saw them. Those people were allowed to keep
their radios and allowed to keep doing their illegal activities
without any problem at all from any of the copds who seen them
including the one who stopped me.

And so far, no one, including the hams, have ever told me how to have
two-way conversations with other people over a unmodified Icom Ic-R3
radio receiver exactly as it came from the factory and store.

After years, I am still waiting for the answer as to how I can have
two-way conversations with other people over an unmodified Icom Ic-R3
radio RECEIVER.

I can try talking on it later,but I can almost guarantee you that the
party on the other end won't even hear me let alone answer me.

And no matter how much I improve my antenna, they still won't be able
to hear me talking into my Icom Ic-R3 radio RECEIVER let alone answer
me.

Old January 1st 09, 10:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics

On Jan 1, 4:49*pm, radioguy wrote:
you are just a plain trolling POS- Hide quoted text -

So at the outdoor city park during the festival, I was once again
stopped by cops for completely legal aactivities and told to cease
andsesist and stop doing it, while other people the exact same cop
seen were allowed to continue their federally illegal activities
without any problem whatsoever from any of the cops.