Old January 18th 09, 12:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Cease Fire Reached.....

Sadly and predictably goal not reached (Israel). But what else is to
be expected?Same script and same result. A few Israeli's dead and
thousands of the bad guys. If common sense would be used....especially
after decades and decades and decades of "fighting" **if that is what
you want to call it** you'd "think" mathematics alone would show the
leaders of hamas that it is not a "good thing" to fire missiles into
Israel.shrug But common sense will not ensue....lol...and it will
happen again...nada nada nada nada nada. Oh Lord my God I cannot wait
till this crap is stopped for good and all the "ones" who quoted this
and that and twisted and turned your word that they are finally shown
the truth....but alas- it'll be to late.

I have been made fun of for yearssss (under a different monicker and
in real life) that Israel will lose etc. etc. and I just roll my eyes.
If there is anything such as a sure bet, this is a sure bet....but I
won't be here to collect. Oh well. Should be exciting, no doubt. :-)
Old January 18th 09, 12:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BCBlazysusan wrote:

Sadly and predictably goal not reached (Israel)But what else is to
be expected?Same script and same result. A few Israeli's dead and
thousands of the bad guys.

A lot of innocent civilians are "bad guys"???

If common sense would be used....especially
after decades and decades and decades of "fighting" **if that is what
you want to call it** you'd "think" mathematics alone would show the
leaders of hamas that it is not a "good thing" to fire missiles into
Israel.shrug

No, firing missiles into Israel is not a good thing. However, you have
to understand that being essentially an occupied country for decades and
decades is -also- "not a good thing". They are not firing the missiles
just because it's a nice day and they have nothing better to do. Please
remember that every story has (at least) two sides.

Old January 18th 09, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 18, 7:40�am, Billy Burpelson wrote:

No, firing missiles into Israel is not a good thing. However, you have
to understand that being essentially an occupied country for decades and
decades is -also- "not a good thing". �They are not firing the missiles
just because it's a nice day and they have nothing better to do. Please
remember that every story has (at least) two sides.

The one t hing you can count on is that Christian right-wingers will
refuse to even acknowledge the possibility of anything having two
legitimate sides.

They are members of a "one-sided" religion.
Old January 18th 09, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : PONG MWB - Keep Preaching that Hate and Intolerance for Peopleof Faith

-
- They are members of a "one-sided" religion.

MWB - Keep Preaching that Hate and Intolerance
for People of Faith. {Classic American Liberalism}

mwb - may god {allah} bless you with peace in your
heart and brotherly love for all mankind this day ~ RHF

Old January 18th 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 18, 11:23�am, RHF wrote:

MWB - Keep Preaching that Hate and Intolerance
for People of Faith. {Classic American Liberalism}

mwb - may god {allah} bless you with peace in your
heart and brotherly love for all mankind this day ~ RHF
�.

I thank you for your blessing, let me return the favor by praying to
God that you someday learn enough English to read. I did not indict
Christians or any other person of faith. I besmirched "right-wing
Christians", whose pure Christian faith has been adulterated by right-
wing politics to the point that they are tools for Satan.
Old January 18th 09, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Wingdingaling6" wrote in message

Israel stopped fighting because Obama will not put up with their ****
so they had to get in their last licks killing the palestinians before
Bush the Bloodsucker left office.

In case no one has noticed, the chicken **** muslims broke the cease fire
ALREADY!!!

Old January 18th 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Bob Campbell" wrote in message
m...
"Wingdingaling6" wrote in message

Israel stopped fighting because Obama will not put up with their ****
so they had to get in their last licks killing the palestinians before
Bush the Bloodsucker left office.

In case no one has noticed, the chicken **** muslims broke the cease fire
ALREADY!!!

Now here's the thing. They never declared one. It was a unilataral cease
fire declared by Israel.

Old January 19th 09, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 18, 6:32�pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:

Now here's the thing. �They never declared one. It was a unilataral cease
fire declared by Israel.

Actually, the BBC is reporting that both sides support the cease fire
that seems to be holding up pretty well. I do think the Israelis
wanted out before Obama is inaugurated.
Old January 19th 09, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
Now here's the thing. They never declared one. It was a unilataral cease
fire declared by Israel.

You would think that the dumb ass muslims would realize that killing 13
Israelis while having over 1,250 muslims killed is a losing proposition.
But since these dark ages animals only use their heads for towel racks, they
will keep on killing a dozen Jews while getting thousands of themselves
killed.

Of course, if they had any regard for human life they would stop this
insanity. But these are the "people" who send a 16 year old girl loaded
with dynamite and nails across the border to blow up a Pizza Hut. Dying is
the way of life for these morons.

**** 'em, I hope Israel waits until they all come out of hiding then starts
bombing them again.