Old February 11th 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Anniversary

"dxAce" wrote in message
Yes folks, February 11, 2009 marks the Ninth Anniversary of Michael W.
Bryant's
famous line: "I'm a college professor with a PhD."

Happy Anniversary, Mikey!

So you've been dwelling on this for NINE years now. Now there is a sign of
good mental health.

Old February 11th 09, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I went through College.In the Winter time of 1972-1973, I went to night
time welding classes on the G.I.Bill.There are a lot of cutie pie gals
over there at Mississippi College in Clinton,Mississippi, about five
miles West (South is always Best) of doggy's couch. www.mc.edu

I can weld anything but the crack of Dawn, and she was a good auld gal.
That was way back when I drove a bread truck for Koesler's Sunbeam
Bakery.Don't say bread, say Sunbeam.
cuhulin

Old February 11th 09, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

On Feb 11, 7:51 am, dxAce wrote:

P.S.: I've never owned a motorcycle!

So, if I produce a USENET post of you talking about a motorcycle trip,
will you leave the group?

Think it over carefully, Steve....

Hey, PhDufus... I've never owned a motorcycle! If I EVER talked about taking a
motorcycle trip it may have been in some other context, boy!

Old February 11th 09, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

MNMikeW wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Yes folks, February 11, 2009 marks the Ninth Anniversary of Michael W.
Bryant's
famous line: "I'm a college professor with a PhD."

Happy Anniversary, Mikey!

So you've been dwelling on this for NINE years now.

Dwelling? Nah, I've simply a good memory of what the PhDufus of Louisville Tech
has stated in the past!

Old February 11th 09, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I own a 1961 made in Germany Hercules Moped, it is red and has bicycle
pedals on it and only sixteen original miles.I paid an elderly guy
$350.00 for my Moped back around 1991.He had bought two of them for his
grand daughters to ride around on.They didn't like to ride their mopeds.
www.mopedarmy.com Many years ago, I owned two Cushman Motorscooters
www.cushmanclubofamerica.com and three Mopeds.One Honda Moped and one
made in Italy Harley Davidson Moped pretending to be a Motorcycle and
one Vespa Ciao Moped.
Two Wheelers are Cool.
cuhulin, the Two Wheeler

Old February 11th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Feb 11, 10:19 am, wrote:
I went through College.In the Winter time of 1972-1973, I went to night
time welding classes on the G.I.Bill.There are a lot of cutie pie gals
over there at Mississippi College in Clinton,Mississippi, about five
miles West (South is always Best) of doggy's couch. www.mc.edu

I can weld anything but the crack of Dawn, and she was a good auld gal.
That was way back when I drove a bread truck for Koesler's Sunbeam
Bakery.Don't say bread, say Sunbeam.
cuhulin

Nice to see you're already drunk this early in the morning!

Better for him to possibly be drunk in his own home vs. your pot smoking with
Weber State students who were in your charge, right, PhDufus?

Old February 11th 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 11, 7:51 am, dxAce wrote:

P.S.: I've never owned a motorcycle!

So, if I produce a USENET post of you talking about a motorcycle trip,
will you leave the group?

Think it over carefully, Steve....

I've thought it over carefully, and I've no plans to go anywhere, PhDufus.

Happy Anniversary, boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 11th 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Another Moped I owned was a made in France Solex Moped I bought brand
new in 1964 when I was in Vietnam.The frame developed a crack.I took it
to Motor Pool and got it welded.Then I gave the Moped to one of our
Vietnamese laundry girls.She sold the Moped.It had bicycle pedals on it
too.
cuhulin, the Moped

Old February 11th 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There are 1019 emails in my inbox.It is suppose to hold up to 1000
enails.Almost all of the 1019 emails are news sites, science and
technology sites I emailed to myself over the years.Since about three
weeks ago, I have been meaning to clean out a bunch of those emails.I am
old and fat and slow.I might get around to working on some of those
emails, someday.
cuhulin

BBCWS 75th anniversary Tester Shortwave 3 December 19th 07 03:18 AM
(OT) Operation Overlord Anniversary dxAce Shortwave 23 June 8th 07 06:43 AM
Happy Anniversary! David Shortwave 3 July 17th 06 08:36 AM
70th anniversary of FM Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 June 6th 05 11:42 PM
For the Anniversary of Sept. 11th. David Stinson Boatanchors 8 September 14th 03 01:36 PM