Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 17th 09, 10:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Bolivia

On 6.165, is this still the right time (1000 UCT) and freq? I have yet
to pu the
09 Passport. Booming here in the Nati' at a 3 on the meter but
extremely clear.

I am starting to think increasing the height by 10 ft. has been
really
helpfull. Isn't there basically a height as to which the increase of
signal pickup stops? I remember reading that some time back.

The Alpha Delta DX sloper is now at exactly 55ft. high. :-) Looks
pretty cool driving up to the house and seeing that along with the
Beam antenna at 40 ft. and the HUGEEEE Channel Master antenna at
50ft.
along with two scanner antennas hooked to the mast of the Channel
Master

AUDIOCLIP: RADIO KASHACHUN COCA BOLIVIA francesco Shortwave 0 September 29th 08 09:04 PM
Bolivia Mike Terry Shortwave 0 October 30th 04 07:12 PM
Bolivia Mike Terry Shortwave 0 October 23rd 04 04:32 PM
Radio Juan XXIII,Bolivia Mike Terry Shortwave 0 October 17th 04 04:45 PM
Bolivia Mike Terry Shortwave 0 October 15th 04 09:18 PM