Old February 24th 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Hitler

On Feb 23, 3:51*pm, m II wrote:
Ian Jackson wrote:
writes
A few minutes ago, Paul Gallo said on his Supertalk Mississippi call in
radio talk show, Hitler had a habit of breaking wind and playing with
his mustache during his lunch.
cuhulin

So what? Doesn't everybody do this? I know I do. It creates a nice,
friendly, informal atmosphere.

I think I'll set a charming, down-home atmosphere using this technique
at the next family gathering. Nothing like warming up the feelings of
kinship in long unseen friends and family.

Pickled eggs, sauerkraut, garlic sausage and lots of draught beer should
make for the BEST gathering ever.

Thanks for the idea.

mike

Got the Bratwurst and Bockwurst along with
Crispy Sauerkraut, Sweet Red Cabbage; White
and Green Asparagus and German Potato Salad
and plenty of Beer.
- - - ding ding ding it's dinner time ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t80xTHtk28g
Old February 24th 09, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When I was a kid, one of the thingys we used to run around singing
was,,, Pork and Beans are good for the heart, the more you eat, the more
you fart.
cuhulin

Old February 24th 09, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
No Name

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 03:54:12 UTC, "~ RHF"
wrote:

Got the Bratwurst and Bockwurst along with
Crispy Sauerkraut, Sweet Red Cabbage; White
and Green Asparagus and German Potato Salad
and plenty of Beer.
- - - ding ding ding it's dinner time ~ RHF

Hitler was a strict vegetarian, his favorite food was spaghetti with
tomato sauce. The restaurant he frequented the most is still there in
Munich, below what was once his apartment.

"What do you mean there's no movie?"
Old February 24th 09, 08:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In message
, ~
RHF writes
On Feb 23, 3:51*pm, m II wrote:
Ian Jackson wrote:
[...]

.

Remind me to avoid that pub. They only half-fill the glasses!
--
Ian
Old February 24th 09, 08:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In message , BDK
writes
In article ,
says...
A few minutes ago, Paul Gallo said on his Supertalk Mississippi call in
radio talk show, Hitler had a habit of breaking wind and playing with
his mustache during his lunch.
cuhulin

Hitler's passing gas was well known and written about in several books.

Yet another of his many war crimes. He was probably personally
responsible for initiating the present phase of global warming.
--
Ian

Old February 24th 09, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Paul Gallo www.supertalkms.com knows more about politics than
anybody else who comes to this rec.radio.shortwave newsgroup.I Guarntee
you.
cuhulin

Old February 24th 09, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...
Paul Gallo
www.supertalkms.com knows more about politics than
anybody else who comes to this rec.radio.shortwave newsgroup.I Guarntee
you.
cuhulin

I would imagine you're the group expert in drinking techniques.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!