Old March 14th 09, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) :Duty and Responsibility

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:

~ RHF wrote:

MWB - War Is Hell & We Are Fighting A War On Terror. ~ RHF

"War on Terror" was a Bush era facade, used to justify all manner of
criminal activity. It has officially ended. You'll have to come up
with some other lame excuse for behaving badly.

Oh no Dave it continues and like all things obomination expect an
extrapolation of any policy that hurts this nation!

"It"?

Gonna "smoke 'em out"?

LMFAO!!!!
Old March 14th 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:

~ RHF wrote:

MWB - War Is Hell & We Are Fighting A War On Terror. ~ RHF

"War on Terror" was a Bush era facade, used to justify all manner of
criminal activity. It has officially ended. You'll have to come up
with some other lame excuse for behaving badly.

Oh no Dave it continues and like all things obomination expect an
extrapolation of any policy that hurts this nation!

"It"?

Gonna "smoke 'em out"?

LMFAO!!!!

You find the "war on terror" policy continuing with the obomination
funny? I thought you were dead set against "it"?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 14th 09, 09:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- "War on Terror" - 'It Has Officially Ended.' by the Obama-Regime© {The 9/11 Attacks Never Happen}

On Mar 14, 6:52*am, dave wrote:

- - ~ RHF wrote:
- - MWB - War Is Hell & We Are Fighting A War On Terror. ~ RHF

- "War on Terror" was a Bush era facade,
- used to justify all manner of criminal activity.
-*It has officially ended.

Dave -proclaims- "War on Terror" - 'It Has Officially Ended.'
- - - when did the Obama-Regime© and the Liberal
Democrats SURRENDER the War-on-Terror ? ? ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terrorisim

-*You'll have to come up with some other
- lame excuse for behaving badly.

Dave -So in Liberal Democrat Speak :
"The 9/11 Attacks" were a 'lame excuse'.
Old March 15th 09, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

"It"?

Gonna "smoke 'em out"?

LMFAO!!!!

You find the "war on terror" policy continuing with the obomination
funny? I thought you were dead set against "it"?

I have to laugh to keep from crying.
Old March 15th 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

"It"?

Gonna "smoke 'em out"?

LMFAO!!!!

You find the "war on terror" policy continuing with the obomination
funny? I thought you were dead set against "it"?

I have to laugh to keep from crying.

Sorry to hear that.

What do you think about the obomination doing a 180 on his campaign
promises? I fully expected it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old March 15th 09, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

~ RHF wrote:

.
NEVER FORGET - "The 9/11 Attacks"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11
The Islam-O-Fascist have only two objectives to
* Subjugate the American Infidels and/or
* Kill Any and All Americans
in the Name of Allah.

They will stop ****ing with us when we stop ****ing with them.
Old March 15th 09, 12:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

"It"?

Gonna "smoke 'em out"?

LMFAO!!!!
You find the "war on terror" policy continuing with the obomination
funny? I thought you were dead set against "it"?

I have to laugh to keep from crying.

Sorry to hear that.

What do you think about the obomination doing a 180 on his campaign
promises? I fully expected it.

I didn't vote for him, because of his campaign promises.

I'm glad to see that some conservative Democrats are organizing to put
some brakes on the spending. I think the markets like that, too.

The wars have to end ASAP. We need to go to our collective room and
think about what we've done.

Old March 15th 09, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

"It"?

Gonna "smoke 'em out"?

LMFAO!!!!
You find the "war on terror" policy continuing with the obomination
funny? I thought you were dead set against "it"?

I have to laugh to keep from crying.

Sorry to hear that.

What do you think about the obomination doing a 180 on his campaign
promises? I fully expected it.

I didn't vote for him, because of his campaign promises.

I'm glad to see that some conservative Democrats are organizing to put
some brakes on the spending. I think the markets like that, too.

Yes.

The wars have to end ASAP. We need to go to our collective room and
think about what we've done.

I agree.

--
Telamon