Old March 16th 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ACE, NASWA Journal.

Just settled down here at home. 16 days over seas, 4

days up east. and, now, going through the mail. just

noticed, it's the 16th. and i didn't receive my March

Journal. anyone else get theirs as yet? some times

mine comes late, mail system around here is a mess.

I hate to email Sam and be told it just went out.

thanks guys.

Drifter...
Old March 16th 09, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Drifter wrote:

Just settled down here at home. 16 days over seas, 4

days up east. and, now, going through the mail. just

noticed, it's the 16th. and i didn't receive my March

Journal. anyone else get theirs as yet? some times

mine comes late, mail system around here is a mess.

I hate to email Sam and be told it just went out.

thanks guys.

I just pulled the March issue out of the mailbox moments ago....

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 17th 09, 10:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

Just settled down here at home. 16 days over seas, 4

days up east. and, now, going through the mail. just

noticed, it's the 16th. and i didn't receive my March

Journal. anyone else get theirs as yet? some times

mine comes late, mail system around here is a mess.

I hate to email Sam and be told it just went out.

thanks guys.

I just pulled the March issue out of the mailbox moments ago....

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Thanks Steve.

Drifter...
Old March 17th 09, 10:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Drifter wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

Just settled down here at home. 16 days over seas, 4

days up east. and, now, going through the mail. just

noticed, it's the 16th. and i didn't receive my March

Journal. anyone else get theirs as yet? some times

mine comes late, mail system around here is a mess.

I hate to email Sam and be told it just went out.

thanks guys.

I just pulled the March issue out of the mailbox moments ago....

Thanks Steve.

No problemo...

How was the fest?

Old March 17th 09, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Drifter wrote:

Just settled down here at home. 16 days over seas, 4

days up east. and, now, going through the mail. just

noticed, it's the 16th. and i didn't receive my March

Journal. anyone else get theirs as yet? some times

mine comes late, mail system around here is a mess.

I hate to email Sam and be told it just went out.

thanks guys.
I just pulled the March issue out of the mailbox moments ago....

Thanks Steve.

No problemo...

How was the fest?

Had a great time. almost forgot how much fun it is when

you get that many crazy people in one place. nice people.

a few of the old timers are gone, and met a few of the new

guys. the pirates are the most fun. and can't forget old

Timtron. my kind of people. been a few years for me. my

third fest, over maybe 10 or 12 years. hope to make it

again. most of those people have forgot more about radio,

than i'll ever know. Steve, you of all people should make

a fest sometime. i would enjoy seeing your card collection.

Drifter...

New NASWA Website dxAce Shortwave 1 December 28th 05 12:01 AM
NASWA Tim Shortwave 7 April 4th 05 09:34 PM
This month's NASWA Journal cover JerryJ-KY Shortwave 1 March 8th 05 08:04 AM
NASWA Journal dxAce Shortwave 4 November 23rd 04 12:27 AM
Wall St. Journal & BPL controversy T. Early Shortwave 3 March 24th 04 10:41 PM