Old March 22nd 09, 02:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : ObamaCareİ Medicine-by-Bureaucracy-was- Freedom to Choose

How the Bush Administration Stopped the States from Stepping in to Help
Consumers.
www.atlargely.com

There isn't a Penny's worth of difference between ANY of those DAMN
CROOKED ASS politicians!
cuhulin

Old March 22nd 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : "WeThe People" is not limited to a bunch of ObamaCratsİ : We-the-People -is- All The People ! -was- Freedom to Choose

On Mar 21, 6:32*pm, dave wrote:
wrote:
Now fed govt has killed off the Recreational Vehicles Industry in
America.fed govt SUCKS!!!
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29801804
cuhulin

- How have We the People killed off the RV industry?

Dave - "WeThe People" is not limited to a bunch of
ObamaCratsİ : We-the-People -is- All The People !
Old March 22nd 09, 06:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

On Mar 21, 8:23*pm, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
On Mar 21, 6:32 pm, dave wrote:
wrote:
Now fed govt has killed off the Recreational Vehicles Industry in
America.fed govt SUCKS!!!
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29801804
cuhulin

- How have We the People killed off the RV industry?

Dave - "WeThe People" is not limited to a bunch of
ObamaCratsİ : We-the-People -is- All The People !

* "...they is us."

Dave - ObamaCratsİ is NOT 'we-the-people'. ~ RHF
Old March 22nd 09, 11:18 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default Freedom to Choose

"Steve Hayes" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 03:00:37 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

"Steve 'Human Rights End At Birth' Hayes" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 00:35:25 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

"Steve 'Human Rights End At Birth' Hayes"
wrote...

On Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:14:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I find it curious that, when it comes to the "pro-choice" crowd, the
choice is actually quite limited. Those offering alternatives to
abortion are branded as religious fanatics and even as dangerous.
Pregnancy resource centers which provide options other than abortion
are labeled as "fake clinics." Now, there's even a move to eliminate
the choices of medical professionals when it comes to performing
abortions.

Isn't it a sad world when the "freedom" to choose is limited only to
choosing
whether or not to terminate a life.

Sad is living in a world that's as fearful and clench-butted as yours,
where
outright *enslavement* of adult women is preferable to terminating the
so-called "life" of a handful of undifferentiated cells.

Good grief, it's even worse than I thought.

A tunnel with no light at the end of it, it seems.

Do you have an argument with some degree of articulation, or are you just
another garden-variety Usenet ****head who thinks making noise is the same
thing as saying something?

Can you recognise a non-sequitur when you see one?

I saw yours, but that was apparently lost on you.

I invited you to make your point, if you had one. Apparently you're the
exact kind of pointless Usenet ****head I thought you were.

Jim

Old March 22nd 09, 01:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

~ RHF wrote:
On Mar 21, 8:23 pm, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:

.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogo_(comics)

Old March 22nd 09, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

"dave" wrote in message
m...
~ RHF wrote:
On Mar 21, 8:23 pm, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:

http://pogopossum.com/

Old March 22nd 09, 11:27 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : President Obama Please STOP The Genocide On Black/Brown/PoorBabies in the USA - Stop Forcing Young African/Hispanic/Poor American WomenTo Get Abortions.

On Mar 22, 12:35*am, "Clave"
wrote:
[...]

Real "Freedom-to-Choose" is about 'Equally Valued
Choices : Life = Adoption = Abortion

An Honestly Informing and Educating the Expected
Mother {Women} To Understand and Consider All
Three Valid Choices Equally + Plus Respecting Her
'Choice' NOT DICTATING TO HER "Her Only Choice"
Fund : Life Equally to Abortion
Fund : Adoption Equally to Abortion
Fund : Real "Freedom-to-Choose" Equally to Abortion
* Spend No More Money on Abortion
Then The 'Other' Choices.

# 1 - President Obama Please STOP The Genocide
On Black Babies in the USA --- Stop Forcing Young
African-American Women To Get Abortions.
[12:1]

# 2 - President Obama Please STOP The Genocide On
Brown {Hispanic} Babies in the USA --- Stop Forcing
Young Hispanic-American Women To Get Abortions.
[8:1]

# 3 - President Obama Please STOP The Genocide On
Poor {Low Income} White Babies in the USA --- Stop
Forcing Young White-American Women To Get Abortions.
[4:1]
Old March 23rd 09, 12:05 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

"~ RHF" wrote in message
On Mar 22, 12:35 am, "Clave"
wrote:
[...]

= forcing your religion onto the rest of the world.

Jim

Old March 23rd 09, 01:17 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : President Obama Please STOP The Genocide

"~ RHF" wrote in message
On Mar 22, 12:35 am, "Clave"
wrote:
[...]

How do you become a slave?

When a woman has MY Baby that I don't want and I have to work to pay
for the support, then I am a slave? And I should be able to use my
"CHOICE" as to whether I will pay to support her kid that she chose.

I think I understand your powers of deduction.