Old March 27th 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Ray O Vac Light.

The Wal Mart stores over here have self serve check out thingys.I don't
use any credit cards though.It is more fun to flirt with the cute gals
running the other check out counters.

I need to buy one of those little water pumps that doesn't use a
motor.The way it works is, hook up a garden hose to one end of the pump
and another garden hose to the other end of the pump.I think there is
another hookup for a third hose in the middle of the pump, works on a
venturi effect, I think.Where can I buy one of those pumps?
cuhulin

Old March 27th 09, 12:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

Here it's all pretty much Sef Serve checkouts. If you need to use a
checker it's usually a short-haired woman in a flannel shirt.

I invented the Self Serf checkout last year.

Pretend the machine is your land owning Lord and turn over half your
crops (or money, in larger centres). You may or may not keep the
merchandise, depending on the whims of the Master.

All was fine until it was pointed out to me that the Tax arm of the
Government already fills that role.

mike