Old March 26th 09, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Ray O Vac Light.

This afternoon at the Lowe's store, I bought a Ray O Vac Sporstman
Xtreme LED light, about $30.00.(also a Wagner Paintmate paint roller
gadget and a Task Force 1600 PSI electric pressure washer) The light
fills a dark room with plenty of bright light.It runs on three D
batteries.I Guarantee you it is a real nice Ray O Vac Light.
www.rayovac.com Next time I am over at the Lowe's store this week, I
am going to buy another one of those Ray O Vac Sportsman Xtreme Lights.
cuhulin

Old March 26th 09, 06:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 25, 10:04*pm, wrote:
This afternoon at the Lowe's store, I bought a Ray O Vac Sporstman
Xtreme LED light, about $30.00.(also a Wagner Paintmate paint roller
gadget and a Task Force 1600 PSI electric pressure washer) The light
fills a dark room with plenty of bright light.It runs on three D
batteries.I Guarantee you it is a real nice Ray O Vac Light.www.rayovac.com* Next time I am over at the Lowe's store this week, I
am going to buy another one of those Ray O Vac Sportsman Xtreme Lights.
cuhulin

Sounds like you had fun. :-)

Old March 26th 09, 06:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Bushcraftgregg" wrote in message
On Mar 25, 10:04 pm, wrote:
This afternoon at the Lowe's store, I bought a Ray O Vac Sporstman
Xtreme LED light, about $30.00.(also a Wagner Paintmate paint roller
gadget and a Task Force 1600 PSI electric pressure washer) The light
fills a dark room with plenty of bright light.It runs on three D
batteries.I Guarantee you it is a real nice Ray O Vac
Light.www.rayovac.com Next time I am over at the Lowe's store this week, I
am going to buy another one of those Ray O Vac Sportsman Xtreme Lights.
cuhulin

Sounds like you had fun. :-)

You got a rich in-law that died or what?

Old March 26th 09, 06:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

But, but, but that very beautiful twenties something gal who checked me
out at the Lowe's check out counter,,, that's the kind of fun I wish I
really had at the Lowe's store.I told her she is as pretty as my next
door neighbor.
WOW!
cuhulin

Old March 26th 09, 12:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 25, 8:04*pm, wrote:
This afternoon at the Lowe's store, I bought a Ray O Vac Sporstman
Xtreme LED light, about $30.00.(also a Wagner Paintmate paint roller
gadget and a Task Force 1600 PSI electric pressure washer) The light
fills a dark room with plenty of bright light.It runs on three D
batteries.I Guarantee you it is a real nice Ray O Vac Light.www.rayovac.com* Next time I am over at the Lowe's store this week, I
am going to buy another one of those Ray O Vac Sportsman Xtreme Lights.
cuhulin

Sportsman Xtreme™ 3W LED Flashlight
-by- Ray-O-Vac
http://www.rayovac.com/flashlight/selux2aa3w-b.shtml

Old March 26th 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
RAYOVAC SPORTSMAN XTREME SE3DLN.4 Watt 300 Lumens.High Powered
L.E.D.3 Light Modes. EZ - Find Light.(EZ find light blinks every 5
seconds when light is in the off position) 150 hours battery
runtime on low.72 hours runtime on high.

I like my new Ray O Vac Lantern Light so much,,, I am going back to
that Lowe's store on Saturday to see that cute check out gal again.
cuhulin

MNMikeW wrote:

Sounds like a good light but blinking every 5 mins when its off???

Just a guess here, but that may be why they call it the EZ-*Find* Light,
so you can find it. BTW, he said it blinks every 5 -seconds-, not minutes.

Old March 26th 09, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

MNMikeW wrote:

Sounds like a good light but blinking every 5 mins when its off???

Just a guess here, but that may be why they call it the EZ-*Find* Light,
so you can find it. BTW, he said it blinks every 5 -seconds-, not minutes.

Acutally it's the "Sportsman Extreme" light. The EZ-find is a mode. Your
petty nitpicking is duely noted pukelson.

Old March 26th 09, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yep, that little bitty blinking light, it is blinking every five
seconds.I reckon it uses such a small amount of juice it doesn't
matterThat little bitty blinking light is so little, you have to strike
a match to see if it is lit.

She has green eyes, the Lowe's store check out gal has.
cuhulin

Old March 26th 09, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It says on the plastic packsge,,, Sportsman Xtreme.Go to a Lowe's store
and see for yourself.

I ought to trot back over to that Lowe's store on Highway 18, a mile and
a half South of doggy's couch right now.I need to buy a few more
painting supplies anyway.
cuhulin

Old March 26th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lowe's store, Wal Mart stores, other stores,,, whenever I am in a check
out line that has a cute check out gal, I usually tell them I like to
get over here where the cute gals are.I am always flirting with them.
cuhulin