Old April 12th 09, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Westboro Baptist Church thanks God for North Dakota's flooding

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-A8139C.14120911042009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-C60E94.23211610042009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-8E24FC.18471907042009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
BDK wrote:
In article ,

says...
Telamon wrote:
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-4E7249.18072931032009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-2B6A3F.18125130032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article

,
BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-D5136F.17324929032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article

om,
BDK wrote:

In article
telamon_spamshield-4C50FA.14141928032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid
says...
In article
-express
.com
,
BDK wrote:

In article

et,

says...
Kenyan born B HO.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum
=259
901

B HO was Born in Kenya!
I was born in Carthage,Mississippi UNITED
STATES
of
AMERICA.I
have
my
real genuine certified Birth Certificate, I
can
Prove
it.
BORN in the U.S.A.
cuhulin

I thought you were born in a keg or whisky
bottle.
You were delivered in an outhouse and will
stink
your
whole
life.

BWHAHAHAHAA! A kooktard's insults are always
funny.
How is that going for you. Planning offing
yourself
anytime
soon.

Happy people don't commit suicide, Telemundoh.
That's
something
miserable old *******s like you think about doing.
You aren't happy. You are the "miserable old
*******".

Yes, Telemundoh, I'm miserable!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
You most certainly are.
Do you ever get anything right, Telemundoh?

Let's see:

1. You claimed I never posted about SW radios...BZZT!
You referred to years ago posts.

2. You claim I don't have any SW radios......BZZT!
You never post about them.
I guess you missed the recent post about his HQ radio.
You
did
reply
that post.
3. You claim I don't know how to use them if I did own
them..BZZT!
You never post about them or radio usually.

4. You claim the Obama BC story has some
validity..BZZT!
You and I don't know the whole story.
But you are dedicated to the cause. In spite of all
evidence
against
your pet conspiracy. Nice side stepping, Telemundoh!

5. You claim to be normal....BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!!
So do you and that can't be owing to your posting
habits.
There's nothing wrong with BDK's posting habits. Razing
you
seems
be
a normal activity.
You kooks really crack me up.
Yes, you are cracked up Kookaburra.
I crack up when I read your posts, so you almost got
that
right.

It's so special when you are correct.
All day long it's one big laugh festival for you until
you
take
your
meds and settle down.

Tapa-tapa-tapa!

JB

Nice post. Now you're gonna be on Telemundoh's **** list.

He's a tap dancin' wonder boy, isn't he?
I must be doing something right if I'm on his **** list.

I've seen many people living in denial but Tele easily
takes
the
cake.
Poor boy has no brain and less stones to deal with
reality.
He'd
fare
well in North Korea.

JB

As long as someone tells him what to do, I guess he'll be
fine.

Welcome to the list, BTW.
I don't know if Telemundoh! will listen to anyone. Those in
denial
almost never listen to anyone.
I pay attention to factual information sources, which leaves
you
out
of
the picture. BDK just trolls for trouble.

The same factual information sources that tell you that BHO's
BC
isn't
legit? Maybe you and Cuhulin can have a weekly Rense night.
AP, Reuters, Yahoo, Google, Drudge no Rense for me, that's your
news
source.

BWHAHAHAA! Amazing what drugs and/or brain damage can do for
you.

The call of the Kookaburra.

You dumbass, I have posted links in past posts to news stories.
The
stories are real but you however live in some fantasy world you
created.

What a retard.

Try posting links to the stories where the Supreme Court turfs the
kooktard challenges concerning BHO's BC.

Reality would be a major hinderance to the kooktardic way of life,
AKA
living in a fantasy world where the Obama BC story is taken
seriously.

Yeah, that is your problem in a "nutshell."

I'm not a kooktard, you are Telemundoh, you know, due to your belief the
Obama BC story has any validity to it?

You are a kooktard. You are a kook, you are ignorant, and either to lazy
or stupid to change it.

As it is with all the other kooktard claims.

It's not just a claim Kookaburra, go read my past posts kooktard.

LOL, I'm being nice calling it a kooktard claim, Telemundoh.

And you are an arrogant about your ignorance and stupidity.

ROTFL, you poor SOB.

Yeah, you are a poor SOB.

--
Telamon