Old April 2nd 09, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Westboro Baptist Church thanks God for North Dakota's flooding

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-4E7249.18072931032009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-2B6A3F.18125130032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-D5136F.17324929032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-4C50FA.14141928032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article
,
says...
Kenyan born B HO.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=259901

B HO was Born in Kenya!
I was born in Carthage,Mississippi UNITED STATES of
AMERICA.I
have
my
real genuine certified Birth Certificate, I can Prove it.
BORN in the U.S.A.
cuhulin

I thought you were born in a keg or whisky bottle.

You were delivered in an outhouse and will stink your whole
life.

BWHAHAHAHAA! A kooktard's insults are always funny.

How is that going for you. Planning offing yourself anytime soon.

Happy people don't commit suicide, Telemundoh. That's something
miserable old *******s like you think about doing.

You aren't happy. You are the "miserable old *******".

Yes, Telemundoh, I'm miserable! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

You most certainly are.

Do you ever get anything right, Telemundoh?

Let's see:

1. You claimed I never posted about SW radios...BZZT!

You referred to years ago posts.

2. You claim I don't have any SW radios......BZZT!

You never post about them.

3. You claim I don't know how to use them if I did own them..BZZT!

You never post about them or radio usually.

4. You claim the Obama BC story has some validity..BZZT!

You and I don't know the whole story.

5. You claim to be normal....BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!!

So do you and that can't be owing to your posting habits.

You kooks really crack me up.

Yes, you are cracked up Kookaburra.

I crack up when I read your posts, so you almost got that right.

It's so special when you are correct.

All day long it's one big laugh festival for you until you take your
meds and settle down.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 2nd 09, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-4C50FA.14141928032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article
,
[...]

I guess you missed the recent post about his HQ radio. You did reply to
that post.

3. You claim I don't know how to use them if I did own them..BZZT!

You never post about them or radio usually.

4. You claim the Obama BC story has some validity..BZZT!

You and I don't know the whole story.

But you are dedicated to the cause. In spite of all evidence against
your pet conspiracy. Nice side stepping, Telemundoh!

5. You claim to be normal....BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!!

So do you and that can't be owing to your posting habits.

There's nothing wrong with BDK's posting habits. Razing you seems to be
a normal activity.

You kooks really crack me up.
Yes, you are cracked up Kookaburra.

I crack up when I read your posts, so you almost got that right.

It's so special when you are correct.

All day long it's one big laugh festival for you until you take your
meds and settle down.

Tapa-tapa-tapa!

JB

Old April 2nd 09, 08:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-36DEAD.18545601042009

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-4C50FA.14141928032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article
,
[...]

LOL, tap dancing once again. Doesn't that get tiring after a while?

2. You claim I don't have any SW radios......BZZT!

You never post about them.

LOL, you're lying again, Telemundoh. What a surprise.

3. You claim I don't know how to use them if I did own them..BZZT!

You never post about them or radio usually.

4. You claim the Obama BC story has some validity..BZZT!

You and I don't know the whole story.

The fact you think there's a story is itself hilarious.

5. You claim to be normal....BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!!

So do you and that can't be owing to your posting habits.

You kooks really crack me up.

Yes, you are cracked up Kookaburra.

I crack up when I read your posts, so you almost got that right.

It's so special when you are correct.

All day long it's one big laugh festival for you until you take your
meds and settle down.

Nobody needs meds to laugh at you, Telemundoh. Meds would be needed to
prevent laughing at you.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old April 2nd 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In times of emergency/disaster situations,,, Ham Radio Operators always
come through.
cuhulin

Old April 3rd 09, 05:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-4C50FA.14141928032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article
,
[...]

Flapping in the breeze never gets old for you does it Kookaburra.

2. You claim I don't have any SW radios......BZZT!

You never post about them.

LOL, you're lying again, Telemundoh. What a surprise.

3. You claim I don't know how to use them if I did own them..BZZT!

You never post about them or radio usually.

4. You claim the Obama BC story has some validity..BZZT!

You and I don't know the whole story.

The fact you think there's a story is itself hilarious.

The fact that you don't is hilarious.

5. You claim to be normal....BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!!

So do you and that can't be owing to your posting habits.

You kooks really crack me up.

Yes, you are cracked up Kookaburra.

I crack up when I read your posts, so you almost got that right.

It's so special when you are correct.

All day long it's one big laugh festival for you until you take your
meds and settle down.

Nobody needs meds to laugh at you, Telemundoh. Meds would be needed to
prevent laughing at you.

Naturally stupid like you laugh at everything.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old April 3rd 09, 06:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article telamon_spamshield-1B50E6.21374602042009

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-4C50FA.14141928032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article
,
[...]

I'm not the one telling fibs, getting busted, and then tap dancing away,
Telemundoh.

2. You claim I don't have any SW radios......BZZT!

You never post about them.

LOL, you're lying again, Telemundoh. What a surprise.

3. You claim I don't know how to use them if I did own them..BZZT!

You never post about them or radio usually.

4. You claim the Obama BC story has some validity..BZZT!

You and I don't know the whole story.

The fact you think there's a story is itself hilarious.

The fact that you don't is hilarious.

No, it's actually just sanity.

5. You claim to be normal....BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!!

So do you and that can't be owing to your posting habits.

You kooks really crack me up.

Yes, you are cracked up Kookaburra.

I crack up when I read your posts, so you almost got that right.

It's so special when you are correct.

All day long it's one big laugh festival for you until you take your
meds and settle down.

Nobody needs meds to laugh at you, Telemundoh. Meds would be needed to
prevent laughing at you.

Naturally stupid like you laugh at everything.

I naturally laugh at the kooktardic.

Old April 3rd 09, 08:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article , says...
Telamon wrote:

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-4C50FA.14141928032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article
,
[...]

Nice post. Now you're gonna be on Telemundoh's **** list.

He's a tap dancin' wonder boy, isn't he?

Old April 3rd 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Oops We Got Another Juan Kook-A-Burra Thread . . .

On Apr 1, 10:14*pm, John Barnard wrote:
Telamon wrote:

*BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-4C50FA.14141928032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article
,
*BDK wrote:

In article
,

Old April 4th 09, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-4C50FA.14141928032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article
,
says...
Kenyan born B HO.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...i?ArtNum=25990
[...]

You are just being a kooktard.

2. You claim I don't have any SW radios......BZZT!

You never post about them.

LOL, you're lying again, Telemundoh. What a surprise.

3. You claim I don't know how to use them if I did own them..BZZT!

You never post about them or radio usually.

4. You claim the Obama BC story has some validity..BZZT!

You and I don't know the whole story.

The fact you think there's a story is itself hilarious.

The fact that you don't is hilarious.

No, it's actually just sanity.

Sanity as defined by you is sticking your head when the sun don't shine.

5. You claim to be normal....BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!!

So do you and that can't be owing to your posting habits.

You kooks really crack me up.

Yes, you are cracked up Kookaburra.

I crack up when I read your posts, so you almost got that right.

It's so special when you are correct.

All day long it's one big laugh festival for you until you take your
meds and settle down.

Nobody needs meds to laugh at you, Telemundoh. Meds would be needed to
prevent laughing at you.

Naturally stupid like you laugh at everything.

I naturally laugh at the kooktardic.

You laugh at everything Kookaburra. It's what you know how to do.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 4th 09, 03:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article , John Barnard
wrote:

Telamon wrote:

BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-4C50FA.14141928032009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article
,
BDK wrote:

In article
,
[...]

And a real fountain of information

3. You claim I don't know how to use them if I did own them..BZZT!

You never post about them or radio usually.

4. You claim the Obama BC story has some validity..BZZT!

You and I don't know the whole story.

But you are dedicated to the cause. In spite of all evidence against
your pet conspiracy. Nice side stepping, Telemundoh!

It's not a "cause" to me. Maybe it is a "cause" to you.

5. You claim to be normal....BZZT! BZZT! BZZT!!

So do you and that can't be owing to your posting habits.

There's nothing wrong with BDK's posting habits. Razing you seems to be
a normal activity.

He behaves like a jackass as do you so maybe that's why you see a
problem.

You kooks really crack me up.
Yes, you are cracked up Kookaburra.
I crack up when I read your posts, so you almost got that right.

It's so special when you are correct.

All day long it's one big laugh festival for you until you take your
meds and settle down.

Tapa-tapa-tapa!

Thinking what you like does not make it reality. Do continue to confuse
yourself.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California