Old April 30th 09, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Sinister Purpose of Aglets !

An article in May 2009 my snail mail Smart Computing magazine
www.smartcomputing.com about a guy who was having a problem with his
keyboard stuck on high caps.His wife said maybe your keyboard key is
stuck.
It was stuck.

Those B HO supporters in Texas are going to be highly pizzed off this
weekend.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=263005
cuhulin

Old April 30th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Obama - Smoking gun finally found?
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=263000

B HO!
cuhulin

Old April 30th 09, 04:03 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian

Default (OT) : Obama-Speakers© Praising 'The Specter' [RD-PA]

On Apr 29, 4:51*pm, John Barnard wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*John Barnard wrote:

snip, Snip. SNIP !

- - Looks like president tele-prompter is having more problems.
- - http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/0409/
obama_gets_ahead_of_prompte
r_3813cbcb-1e4a-44c6-b1e7-26017e7b70c2.html

- The Specter will haunt the GOP ;-)

And the GOP Will Forever Haunt The Specter !
Old April 30th 09, 06:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article , says...
wrote:

Obama - Smoking gun finally found?
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=263000

If you would have bothered reading it, you would have seen it's an
apparent April Fool's joke.

mike

Well, the suckers who bought it were fools in April, too.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old April 30th 09, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : With One Voice All the Obama-Speakers© Proclaim "We Love and Follow Our Great and Wonderful Leader Barack 'Hussein' Obama"

On Apr 29, 10:34*pm, BDK wrote:
In article , says...

wrote:

Obama - Smoking gun finally found?
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=263000

If you would have bothered reading it, you would have seen it's an
apparent April Fool's joke.

mike

Well, the suckers who bought it were fools in April, too.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

The Fools of April will become the Kook-A-Burra's of May

Note - One Man's April Fools Day Joke :
Is Another Man's Daily T-R-U-T-H.

With One Voice All the Obama-Speakers© Proclaim
"We Love and Follow Our Great and Wonderful Leader
Barack 'Hussein' Obama". - pbhn ~ RHF