Old April 10th 09, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion.christian

Default (OT) : President Barack 'Hussein' Obama a Bigger Target for theIslam-O-Fascist then Bush -was- 0baMa0 assassination plot

On Apr 9, 7:39*pm, "Burr" wrote:

6 Nov 2008 ... I would like to get a look at his birth certificate though..
... According to Dr. Edwin Vieira ( BA, MA, PhD, JD from Harvard
University ) you can't impeach Obama. ... Hell why bother in 6 months the
Crats will impeach him to try to save their .....

Burr- Hide quoted text -

Burr,

Do you care to bet your Drake receiver against my Eton E1 on whether
or not that impeachment will actually take place?

I mean if you think the Dems will impeach him, it should be a sure
thing, right?

If you'd like to wager something else on this impeachment taking
place, let me know. Personally, I think there's a much higher chance
that Bush and Cheney will be facing criminal trials within six months.

I hope life is treating you well,

Mike

Old April 10th 09, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion.christian

Burr wrote:
"Alric Knebel" wrote in message
Burr wrote:
"~ RHF"

EACH and EVERY Al Jazeera Journalist {Reporter}
Staff Member should be presumed to be an
ISLAM-O-FASCIST TERRORIST [.]
.
and that is the way i see it ~ RHF
.
You're about right Roy, Sad.

I didn't vote for him and I understand that there will be an attemph to
impeach him in about two or three more months and I hope it works.

Burr

YOUR understanding is a MISunderstanding. There's not going to be any
attempt to impeach him. Please cite a source, if you have one.

--
__________________________________________________ __
Alric Knebel

You crazy gibbering ****.

--
__________________________________________________ __
Alric Knebel
Old April 10th 09, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:
On Apr 9, 7:39 pm, "Burr" wrote:
6 Nov 2008 ... I would like to get a look at his birth certificate though.
... According to Dr. Edwin Vieira ( BA, MA, PhD, JD from Harvard
University ) you can't impeach Obama. ... Hell why bother in 6 months the
Crats will impeach him to try to save their .....

Burr- Hide quoted text -

Burr,

Do you care to bet your Drake receiver against my Eton E1 on whether
or not that impeachment will actually take place?

I mean if you think the Dems will impeach him, it should be a sure
thing, right?

If you'd like to wager something else on this impeachment taking
place, let me know. Personally, I think there's a much higher chance
that Bush and Cheney will be facing criminal trials within six months.

I hope life is treating you well,

Mike

(newsgroups removed to stop cross posting)

Mike, i for one don't care how many letters that man has after his name.
if the BC was a phony, the repugs would have jumped all over it during
the election. most of these people spend too much time listening to
hate radio. as Steve said, the best man won, get over it.

BTW, i see you got some bad weather again in Kentucky. hope your
OK.

Drifter...

Old April 10th 09, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : President Barack 'Hussein' Obama a Bigger Target forthe...

FRAUD ALERT!! The United States of America does not have a president.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=261125

I already knew the United States of America does NOT have a president,
nor a vice president either.Joe Bidet is NOT a vice president of U.S.A.

Lets me get back to work in my back yard now.
cuhulin
Maynard G. Krebs ~ Work!

Old April 10th 09, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion.christian

"Mike" wrote in message
.. Personally, I think there's a much higher chance
that Bush and Cheney will be facing criminal trials within six months.

Probably. Obama has to come up with some distraction to keep the attention
away from his disasterous policies.

Old April 10th 09, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...
FRAUD ALERT!! The United States of America does not have a president.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=261125

I already knew the United States of America does NOT have a president,
nor a vice president either.Joe Bidet is NOT a vice president of U.S.A.

Lets me get back to work in my back yard now.
cuhulin
Maynard G. Krebs ~ Work!

If you stopped drinking, maybe reality could come back into your life.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster
Old April 10th 09, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 10, 10:23*am, wrote:
FRAUD ALERT!! The United States of America does not have a president.http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=261125

I already knew the United States of America does NOT have a president,
nor a vice president either.Joe Bidet is NOT a vice president of U.S.A.

Lets me get back to work in my back yard now.
cuhulin

- ...................................
- Maynard G. Krebs ~ Work!
- ...................................
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maynard_G._Krebs
http://www.bobdenver.com/Maynard_s_C..._g__krebs.html

Wawa Wawa WORK !
http://www.bobdenver.com/body_maynard_g._krebs.html
Old April 10th 09, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion.christian

Default (OT) : Alric Knebel -proclaims- You Crazy Gibbering F*ck !

On Apr 10, 8:33*am, Alric Knebel wrote:
Burr wrote:
"Alric Knebel" wrote in message
m...
Burr wrote:
"~ RHF"

EACH and EVERY Al Jazeera Journalist {Reporter}
Staff Member should be presumed to be an
ISLAM-O-FASCIST TERRORIST [.]
*.
[...]

-
- --
- __________________________________________________ __
- Alric Knebel

Alric Knebel you say "crazy"
Alric Knebel you say "gibbering"
Alric Knebel you say "****"
Old April 10th 09, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics.misc,alt.religion.christian

MNMikeW wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
. Personally, I think there's a much higher chance
that Bush and Cheney will be facing criminal trials within six months.

Probably. Obama has to come up with some distraction to keep the attention
away from his disasterous policies.

Policies which are supported by Liberal/Democrat/Marxist's, some who've even
lied about having PhD's.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.