Old April 20th 09, 05:32 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default No O'pology for killing three African youths?

"Poetic Justice" wrote in message
.. .
Garrison Blvd. wrote:
wrote in message

When is Bush going to apologize for killing 5000 American youths?

When did FDR?

FDR started wars because Hitler and Tojo insulted his Dad? Bush did.

Old April 20th 09, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Oath Keepers.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=262024

We got a Lellacious of a rain over here night before last night.My back
yard has dried good enough I can stomp around back there now, working on
getting my 1914 Ford T Model car on to my old trailer.
www.blainestrailersales.com

Heh, this morning I was working on getting my old car on to my trailer,
heh, my long old rotten rope broke.That's ok though, I have some old
rusty junk yard chain I bought at the junk yard on Beatty Street many
years ago.I can use that and my come along.
cuhulin

Old April 20th 09, 07:36 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Garrison Blvd. wrote:
wrote in message

When is Bush going to apologize for killing 5000 American youths?

When did FDR?

FDR started wars because Hitler and Tojo insulted his Dad? Bush did.

Tojo Insulted FDR directly, Tojo made a fool of FDR and he and his VP
and successor Truman had to show them that they can't do that to FDR or
the Democrats. It was retribution for for the heinous act of outsmarting
the Democrats in power. OOOppss that wasn't a very good reason to drop
two nuclear bombs was it.
Old April 20th 09, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Never apologize for anything! Never say Goodbye to anybody, just get up
and leave.
cuhulin
.................................................. .......
Never counnnnt your money when sitting at the table,,,, there will be
time enought to count it when the dealings done.You got to knnnnow how
to hold em,,,, you got to knnnnnow when to fold em,,,,,,,,
.................................................. .....

Old April 20th 09, 10:02 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On Apr 20, 7:36*pm, Poetic Justice
wrote:

[snip]

FDR started wars because Hitler and Tojo insulted his Dad? *Bush did.

Tojo Insulted FDR directly, Tojo made a fool of FDR and he and his VP
and successor Truman had to show them that they can't do that to FDR or
the Democrats. It was retribution for for the heinous act of outsmarting
the Democrats in power. *OOOppss that wasn't a very good reason to drop
two nuclear bombs was it.

Oh right... And here I thought all this time that the Japanese
surprise attack at the US fleet anchored at Pearl Harbor had something
to do with it...

Old April 20th 09, 10:35 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Dragonblaze wrote:
On Apr 20, 7:36 pm, Poetic Justice
wrote:

[snip]

FDR started wars because Hitler and Tojo insulted his Dad? Bush did.

Tojo Insulted FDR directly, Tojo made a fool of FDR and he and his VP
and successor Truman had to show them that they can't do that to FDR or
the Democrats. It was retribution for for the heinous act of outsmarting
the Democrats in power. OOOppss that wasn't a very good reason to drop
two nuclear bombs was it.

Oh right... And here I thought all this time that the Japanese
surprise attack at the US fleet anchored at Pearl Harbor had something
to do with it...

You snipped the part where someone blamed Bush for going to Iraq, to
settle a vendetta for his father, that was just as unbelievable, but I
needed to point out the fact that it can be as easily painted on
Democrats as it can be used to vilify Bush. Accusing Bush was not a
defensible accusation but sometimes we have to reverse the table to see
the point.
Old April 20th 09, 11:27 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On Apr 20, 6:33*am, wrote:
In the customary spin of the Leftist media -- which we've come to know
so well and despise so deeply -- three innocent young black African
teenagers were knocked over by a veritable White Fleet (as Teddy
Roosevelt called it) using modern weapons and technology in billion-
dollar war ships.

And they did a darn fine job of it. Only one thing you don't seem to
have grasped yet, they were not innocent, they were pirates on the
high seas.
Old April 21st 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have an old Readers Digest book here. (bought it at a Goodwill store
many years ago) The book has an article about how the U.S.Navy did a
''rehersal'' a few years before the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor.Way back
then, there were a lot of Japs in Hawaii and other places in the
area.Those Japs were paying very keen attention to exactly how the
U.S.Navy did it.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 09, 12:48 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On Apr 20, 5:27*pm, cmdr buzz corey
wrote:
On Apr 20, 6:33*am, wrote:

In the customary spin of the Leftist media -- which we've come to know
so well and despise so deeply -- three innocent young black African
teenagers were knocked over by a veritable White Fleet (as Teddy
Roosevelt called it) using modern weapons and technology in billion-
dollar war ships.

And they did a darn fine job of it. Only one thing you don't seem to
have grasped yet, they were not innocent, they were pirates on the
high seas.

Only one thing YOU don't seem to have grasped for over 8 years. They
would have been innocent under President Bush!
But I don't expect you or any Useful Idiot to ever grasp the concept
of Liberal Fascist relativism.
Old April 21st 09, 02:48 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

"Bugman" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Apr 20, 8:33 am, wrote:
In the customary spin of the Leftist media -- which we've come to know
so well and despise so deeply -- three innocent young black African
teenagers were knocked over by a veritable White Fleet (as Teddy
Roosevelt called it) using modern weapons and technology in billion-
dollar war ships.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/...illing_three_a...

"three INNOCENT young black African teenagers"?!?!?

You have GOT to be kidding.

That's what Rush Limbaugh said

If no one's told you yet, Rush Limbaugh is a colossal douche.

HTH,
Jim