Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 10th 09, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A question about shortwave reception...

Hello,

I was at the beach yesterday and enjoyed spectacular shortwave
reception. When I got back home after that I tried to listen to
shortwave in my house but I didn't have a very good time of it.

I was wondering if there is a way to listen to shortwave in your
house. I have heard of something called an attic loop? Would that
work well? Are those easy to install and are they fairly inexpensive?

Thanks!

Andrew.

Antenna for shortwave reception PJ[_4_] Antenna 113 January 1st 09 06:24 PM
Sony shortwave repair, and reception question-- Jean Barto Shortwave 1 July 28th 06 06:34 PM
Sangean ATS-505 Receiver - Improving your Shortwave Radio Reception with an External Shortwave Listener's (SWL) Antenna RHF Shortwave 0 January 16th 06 09:12 PM
AM reception question Jazzy Shortwave 7 April 1st 04 08:12 PM
Reception question David Casey Scanner 11 January 24th 04 07:26 AM