Old May 18th 09, 05:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : 2000 Dangerous Deadly Chinese [PRC] 'Dirty' Coal FiredP...

We don't say gracias around here.But, what do I know? There are some
Illegal Aliens (Criminals) in this State.
cuhulin

Old May 18th 09, 06:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : 2000 Dangerous Deadly Chinese [PRC] 'Dirty' Coal Fired Power Plants & Global Mercury Poisoning

In article telamon_spamshield-236652.21285217052009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

~ RHF wrote:
On May 13, 11:11 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:
"dave" wrote in message
m...
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:
wrote:
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=263846
I use a Dangerous Deadly Mercury Poisioning flourascent light bulb
in
my
kitchen and in my bathroom, I never turn them off.When they burn
out, I
am going to go back to using Good G.E.Reveal 60 watt light bulbs in
those two rooms.
Stock up on a lifetime supply of Good old fashioned Incandescent
Light
Bulbs.
cuhulin
Coal fired power plants put more mercury in the atmosphere powering
your
incandescent (for the difference in energy used), compared to what
would
be released if you broke the CFL.
A broken CFL put all the mercury inside your house to clean up. If it
gets in the carpet you will have to replace it.
Give me a break. 6 tenths of 1 milligram. I'll be glad to take that
carpet off your hands.
Remember when it was a rite of passage to coat a penny with mercury from
broken thermometer or the mercury switch out of an old thermostat?
Sure,
you don't want to ingest the stuff, but if we didn't live anywhere that
there was stray mercury (in much larger quantities than in any
fluorescent
lamp), there wouldn't be a lot of places to live..
Elemental mercury is poorly absorbed via digestion. I remember reading a
case study of someone drinking 600 mL of the stuff. The guy had
SNIP

No need to look elsewhere for the results of mercury poisoning. The
neurotoxic effects are very evident in the "bla, bla, bla" crap you post
constantly.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

now, Now. NOW ! Telamon

"JB"s Post was both interesting and informative.

? organomercury compounds ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organomercury
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...cury_compounds

* Methylmercury { Methyl Mercury}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylmercury
From residual Dead Trees in Man Made Lakes ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylm...mental_sources

Mercury and other Pollutants from China's
more than 2,000 Dirty Coal-Fired Electric
Power Plants soar high into the atmosphere
and around the globe . . .
http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=5058

NOTE - There is something in there about
China's Pay Yourself Carbon Credits.

China's [PRC] 2,000 Dirty Coal-Fired Electric
Power Plants spew 600 Tons of Mercury into
the Air around the World each Year
-while- the US emits about 80 Tons [~1/8th]
http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=5058

Nice Post "JB" ~ RHF
.
.

Thank you! Gracias!

You are full of crap as usual.

You disagree with the mercury spewed by coal power plants, Telemundoh?

You probably believed Larry Craig when he said he wasn't gay too.
--
BDK

Fearless Leader of the BDK paid shills!
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
Non Jew Jew Club Member #1.
Shillmaster
Old May 18th 09, 06:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-236652.21285217052009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

~ RHF wrote:
On May 13, 11:11 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:
"dave" wrote in message
m...
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:
wrote:
[...]

From residual Dead Trees in Man Made Lakes ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylm...mental_sources

Mercury and other Pollutants from China's
more than 2,000 Dirty Coal-Fired Electric
Power Plants soar high into the atmosphere
and around the globe . . .
http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=5058

NOTE - There is something in there about
China's Pay Yourself Carbon Credits.

China's [PRC] 2,000 Dirty Coal-Fired Electric
Power Plants spew 600 Tons of Mercury into
the Air around the World each Year
-while- the US emits about 80 Tons [~1/8th]
http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=5058

Nice Post "JB" ~ RHF
.
.

Thank you! Gracias!

You are full of crap as usual.

You disagree with the mercury spewed by coal power plants, Telemundoh?

The mercury spewed by coal power plants isn't in my living room carpet.
Give a little thought toward concentration and volume and how much you
end up in coming in contact with it from power plants or by bringing it
into your house if the bulb breaks.

You probably believed Larry Craig when he said he wasn't gay too.

Maybe you can explain what that guy has to do with mercury.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 18th 09, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article ,
BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-236652.21285217052009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
lid says...
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

~ RHF wrote:
On May 13, 11:11 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:
"dave" wrote in message
m...
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:
wrote:
[...]

From residual Dead Trees in Man Made Lakes ?
[...]

You like red herrings so you should like this.
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/shirtless_biden_washes_trans_am_in

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 18th 09, 01:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
We don't say gracias around here.But, what do I know? There are some
Illegal Aliens (Criminals) in this State.
cuhulin

Nor por favor...

Old May 18th 09, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 17, 10:53*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*BDK wrote:

In article telamon_spamshield-236652.21285217052009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net,
says...
In article ,
*John Barnard wrote:

~ RHF wrote:
On May 13, 11:11 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*John Barnard wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:
"dave" wrote in message
news:gJSdnTBppNbHHJrXnZ2dnUVZ_qmdnZ2d@earthlin k.com...
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*dave wrote:
wrote:
[...]

From residual Dead Trees in Man Made Lakes ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylm...mental_sources

Mercury and other Pollutants from China's
more than 2,000 Dirty Coal-Fired Electric
Power Plants soar high into the atmosphere
and around the globe . . .
http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=5058

NOTE - There is something in there about
China's Pay Yourself Carbon Credits.

China's [PRC] 2,000 Dirty Coal-Fired Electric
Power Plants spew 600 Tons of Mercury into
the Air around the World each Year
-while- the US emits about 80 Tons [~1/8th]
http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=5058

Nice Post "JB" ~ RHF
*.
*.

* Thank you! Gracias!

You are full of crap as usual.

You disagree with the mercury spewed by coal power plants, Telemundoh?

The mercury spewed by coal power plants isn't in my living room carpet.
Give a little thought toward concentration and volume and how much you
end up in coming in contact with it from power plants or by bringing it
into your house if the bulb breaks.

You probably believed Larry Craig when he said he wasn't gay too.

You like red herrings so you should like this.
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/shirtless_biden_washes_trans_am_in

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Vice-President Joe Biden's 1981 Trans Am
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/94861

There goes Joe's public image and creditability
on Global Warming : Typical Liberal Democrats
Do As I Say - Not As I Do-Do ~ RHF
Old May 22nd 09, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

~ RHF wrote:
On May 13, 11:11 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:
"dave" wrote in message
m...
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:
wrote:
[...]

From residual Dead Trees in Man Made Lakes ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylm...mental_sources

Mercury and other Pollutants from China's
more than 2,000 Dirty Coal-Fired Electric
Power Plants soar high into the atmosphere
and around the globe . . .
http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=5058

NOTE - There is something in there about
China's Pay Yourself Carbon Credits.

China's [PRC] 2,000 Dirty Coal-Fired Electric
Power Plants spew 600 Tons of Mercury into
the Air around the World each Year
-while- the US emits about 80 Tons [~1/8th]
http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=5058

Nice Post "JB" ~ RHF
.
.

Thank you! Gracias!

You are full of crap as usual.

I never trust the words of a conspiracist. The BC is done. The great
persecution is done. What's next?

Old May 23rd 09, 05:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

~ RHF wrote:
On May 13, 11:11 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
John Barnard wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:
"dave" wrote in message
m...
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:
wrote:
[...]

From residual Dead Trees in Man Made Lakes ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylm...mental_sources

Mercury and other Pollutants from China's
more than 2,000 Dirty Coal-Fired Electric
Power Plants soar high into the atmosphere
and around the globe . . .
http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=5058

NOTE - There is something in there about
China's Pay Yourself Carbon Credits.

China's [PRC] 2,000 Dirty Coal-Fired Electric
Power Plants spew 600 Tons of Mercury into
the Air around the World each Year
-while- the US emits about 80 Tons [~1/8th]
http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/display.article?id=5058

Nice Post "JB" ~ RHF
.
.

Thank you! Gracias!

You are full of crap as usual.

I never trust the words of a conspiracist. The BC is done. The great
persecution is done. What's next?

How about the retard Canadian act? I'd say that was overdone hoser.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California