Old May 23rd 09, 05:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Earthquake in LA--5.0

In article ,
wrote:

Ahhhhhhhnold knocks California Voters.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=264802

Ahhhhhhhhhhnold once said he would like to be prez of U.S.A.
How many of y'all would vote for that?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhnold was born in Austria.
cuhulin

Arnold has terminated his political career.

At first he seemed to have the good business sense to be governor but
that turned out to be a fake front. All talk and no walk just like the
idiot we have for president.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 23rd 09, 01:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I'm currently 12 feet above sea level. If I go downstairs I'll only be
about 2 feet above.

You should probably think about moving pretty soon.
I'm in no hurry. I figure with the global cooling going on there is
nothing to worry about.

There is no cooling going on. In fact, the warming will kick into high
gear as soon as the sunspots start going back up. The ice is melting
faster than ever.

You go ahead and believe the global warming crowd. I'll still with
global cooling.

You are the believer. I am the skeptic. But melting glaciers are
melting glaciers. Albedo at the poles is getting lower. The poles are
heating faster than more temperate latitudes. Feedback mechanisms have
started. Peat bogs are turning to methane cauldrons. To not see this
requires some fancy blinders.
Old May 23rd 09, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

Ahhhhhhhnold knocks California Voters.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=264802

Ahhhhhhhhhhnold once said he would like to be prez of U.S.A.
How many of y'all would vote for that?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhnold was born in Austria.
cuhulin

Arnold has terminated his political career.

At first he seemed to have the good business sense to be governor but
that turned out to be a fake front. All talk and no walk just like the
idiot we have for president.

Arnold was, is, and will always be a perv, a puppet and a tool.
Old May 23rd 09, 05:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Like I have said before, I told some people in California they were
voting for ''the movies''. Ahhhhhhhnold.
cuhulin

Old May 23rd 09, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I'm currently 12 feet above sea level. If I go downstairs I'll only be
about 2 feet above.

You should probably think about moving pretty soon.
I'm in no hurry. I figure with the global cooling going on there is
nothing to worry about.

There is no cooling going on. In fact, the warming will kick into high
gear as soon as the sunspots start going back up. The ice is melting
faster than ever.

You go ahead and believe the global warming crowd. I'll still with
global cooling.

You are the believer. I am the skeptic.

You believe in global warming I don't. I'll stick to the climate
research work that was done BEFORE climate research became the elite's
next chosen tool to misdirect the attention of the voting population.

But melting glaciers are melting glaciers. Albedo at the poles is
getting lower. The poles are heating faster than more temperate
latitudes. Feedback mechanisms have started. Peat bogs are turning
to methane cauldrons. To not see this requires some fancy blinders.

Some places are getting hotter and other places are getting cooler so it
all averages out. The word average is a key concept here. The political
elite are just using this as an issue to drive popular opinion where we
can be better controlled. This way we don't pay attention to man behind
the curtain pulling the strings. The liberal retards that don't get ever
get anything right are leading the charge on this and have practically
turned it into a religion. Look at how the issue has been arranged for
your consumption. You are a daily consumer of propaganda with such lies
as "all scientists agree" and "the debate is closed." Desenters are
personally attacked as rogue and that they don't have the data to back
up their claims but climate models that don't work are tweaked to show
global warming is occurring are held up as "good science." You can't win
an argument where the other side has already made a forgone conclusion
and that, my friend, is bad science anyway you look at it.

These elitist retards have even proposed their end game of "carbon
credits" where Al Gore and company skim profit off the trades. These
people do not have your best interests in mind but see you as a source
of money to support their lifestyle so stop giving the people that abuse
you the benefit of the doubt.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old May 23rd 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

Ahhhhhhhnold knocks California Voters.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=264802

Ahhhhhhhhhhnold once said he would like to be prez of U.S.A.
How many of y'all would vote for that?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhnold was born in Austria.
cuhulin

Arnold has terminated his political career.

At first he seemed to have the good business sense to be governor but
that turned out to be a fake front. All talk and no walk just like the
idiot we have for president.

Arnold was, is, and will always be a perv, a puppet and a tool.

And this budget mess along with higher taxes is what happens when you
put your faith in the wrong people. I had hope in Arnold just like the
idiots of today have hope in the Obomination.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 23rd 09, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

And this budget mess along with higher taxes is what happens when you
put your faith in the wrong people. I had hope in Arnold just like the
idiots of today have hope in the Obomination.

I have no faith in anybody, (with 2 or 3 exceptions).

I have faith in liberal retards to get it wrong every time.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 24th 09, 07:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

Default (OT) : And The Obama-Speakers© All Say - Blessed Is "The Mahdi" Obama !

On May 23, 1:30*pm, dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:

- - And this budget mess along with higher taxes is what happens when
you
- - put your faith in the wrong people. I had hope in Arnold just like
the
- - idiots of today have hope in the Obomination.

- I have no faith in anybody, (with 2 or 3 exceptions).

Dave -correction- I Have No Faith in Anybody with
One Exception - Blessed Is The Mahdi Obama !
Old May 24th 09, 09:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 22, 11:23*pm, dave wrote:
Bushcraftgregg wrote:

Extremely informative link RHF, I enjoyed that. The freeking quake was
so strong it changed the current of the river....lol....that is
"almost" unbelievable, like maybe a urban legend. But I have no doubt
that is true and it just shows not only the destruction one can cause
but to literally change current flow.

I can picture two men out there fishing when it went down. I'll leave
the rest to your imagination or heaven forbid a cowboy and his lady
doing the hanky panky, I better stop. ;-)

I posted the link. *Check out the San Andreas Fault on Google Earth some
time.

Cool Dave, and I "still" liked it. ;-) Yeah, I spent a couple hours
yesterday reading about that fault line, pretty wild.
Old May 24th 09, 09:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 23, 2:23*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

[...]

Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

I will just say, I couldn't have said it better.ducking

OT - Earthquake harvey[_2_] Shortwave 4 May 2nd 08 04:04 AM
(OT) Earthquake dxAce Shortwave 16 April 20th 08 06:14 AM
(OT) Earthquake rtc[_3_] Shortwave 1 April 19th 08 02:39 AM
(OT) Earthquake [email protected] Shortwave 0 August 11th 05 05:20 PM
Earthquake Burr Patterson, Jr. Shortwave 6 November 4th 04 01:12 AM