Old May 24th 09, 12:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian,alt.news-media

Default (OT) : The O-Bomb-Sters© National Energy Use Taxes

On May 23, 11:23*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I'm currently 12 feet above sea level. If I go downstairs I'll only be
about 2 feet above.

You should probably think about moving pretty soon.
I'm in no hurry. I figure with the global cooling going on there is
nothing to worry about.

There is no cooling going on. *In fact, the warming will kick into high
gear as soon as the sunspots start going back up. *The ice is melting
faster than ever.

You go ahead and believe the global warming crowd. I'll still with
global cooling.

You are the believer. *I am the skeptic.

You believe in global warming I don't. I'll stick to the climate
research work that was done BEFORE climate research became the elite's
next chosen tool to misdirect the attention of the voting population.

But melting glaciers are melting glaciers. Albedo at the poles is
getting lower. *The poles are heating faster than more temperate
latitudes. *Feedback mechanisms have started. *Peat bogs are turning
to methane cauldrons. To not see this requires some fancy blinders.

Some places are getting hotter and other places are getting cooler so it
all averages out. The word average is a key concept here. The political
elite are just using this as an issue to drive popular opinion where we
can be better controlled. This way we don't pay attention to man behind
the curtain pulling the strings. The liberal retards that don't get ever
get anything right are leading the charge on this and have practically
turned it into a religion. Look at how the issue has been arranged for
your consumption. You are a daily consumer of propaganda with such lies
as "all scientists agree" and "the debate is closed." Desenters are
personally attacked as rogue and that they don't have the data to back
up their claims but climate models that don't work are tweaked to show
global warming is occurring are held up as "good science." You can't win
an argument where the other side has already made a forgone conclusion
and that, my friend, is bad science anyway you look at it.

- These elitist retards have even proposed their end game of "carbon
- credits" where Al Gore and company skim profit off the trades. These
- people do not have your best interests in mind but see you as a
source
- of money to support their lifestyle so stop giving the people that
abuse
- you the benefit of the doubt.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

The O-Bomb-Sters© National Energy Use Taxes
will COST both Renters and Home Owners Hundreds
and Thousands of Dollars a Year in Higher Utility
Bills {Taxes} :
Electricity Obama's Got an Energy Tax for That !
Natural Gas Obama's Got an Energy Tax for That !
Automobile Gasoline Obama's Got an Energy Tax for That !
Propane Obama's Got an Energy Tax for That !
Home Heating Oil Obama's Got an Energy Tax for That !
Coal Obama's Got an Energy Tax for That !
Domestic Oil Obama's Got an Energy Tax for That !
Imported Oil Obama's Got an Energy Tax for That !

The O-Bomb-Sters© Greening of America : Is
the Green of New Higher Taxes on Everything
That You Do and Use To Live. ~ RHF
Old May 24th 09, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian,alt.news-media

"~ RHF" wrote in message
On May 23, 11:23 am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

dave wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dave wrote:

Old May 24th 09, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Earthquake in LA--5.0

In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Conclusion It is quite plausible that within a decade the evidence of
an imminent abrupt climate shift may become clear and reliable. It is
also possible that our models will better enable us to predict the
consequences. In that event the United States will need to take
urgent action to prevent and mitigate some of the most significant
impacts. Diplomatic action will be needed to minimize the likelihood
of conflict in the most impacted areas, especially in the Caribbean
and Asia. However, large population movements in this scenario are
inevitable. Learning how to manage those populations, border tensions
that arise and the resulting refugees will be critical. New forms of
security agreements dealing specifically with energy, food and water
will also be needed. In short, while the US itself will be relatively
better off and with more adaptive capacity, it will find itself in a
world where Europe will be struggling internally, large number so
refugees washing up on its shores and Asia in serious crisis over
food and water. Disruption and conflict will be endemic features of
life.

www.climate.org/PDF/clim_change_scenario.pdf

Do you understand what you read here? This is just one future scenario
that has to be considered. This does not mean it is what DOD thinks will
happen.

Hope for the best and plan for the worst.

Yes.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 24th 09, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On May 22, 11:23*pm, dave wrote:
Bushcraftgregg wrote:

Extremely informative link RHF, I enjoyed that. The freeking quake was
so strong it changed the current of the river....lol....that is
"almost" unbelievable, like maybe a urban legend. But I have no doubt
that is true and it just shows not only the destruction one can cause
but to literally change current flow.

I can picture two men out there fishing when it went down. I'll leave
the rest to your imagination or heaven forbid a cowboy and his lady
doing the hanky panky, I better stop. ;-)

I posted the link. *Check out the San Andreas Fault on Google Earth some
time.

Cool Dave, and I "still" liked it. ;-) Yeah, I spent a couple hours
yesterday reading about that fault line, pretty wild.

Had the double boom from the shuttle a half hour ago that felt like an
earthquake.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 25th 09, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

Of course, a post from you with out a reference to the rectum would be
incomplete. We know what is on your mind!

Don't waste any more of your time on the pervert. I've stopped lowering
myself to it's level and feel better for having done so.

I am sure you will too. Give it a try.

Please?

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

Old May 25th 09, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Earthquakes come and go, there will be more Earthquakes.Earth is made of
Space Junk.
cuhulin

OT - Earthquake harvey[_2_] Shortwave 4 May 2nd 08 04:04 AM
(OT) Earthquake dxAce Shortwave 16 April 20th 08 06:14 AM
(OT) Earthquake rtc[_3_] Shortwave 1 April 19th 08 02:39 AM
(OT) Earthquake [email protected] Shortwave 0 August 11th 05 05:20 PM
Earthquake Burr Patterson, Jr. Shortwave 6 November 4th 04 01:12 AM