Old June 7th 09, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default EiBi Skeds Updated!

On Jun 7, 4:39�am, dxAce wrote:

Incorrect, dufus

Come on, Steve. you've admitted that you called my employer many
times. They're all in the archives. Now, you're just being embarassed
to admit some of the outrageous things you've done.

Whatever.

Mike

Old June 7th 09, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and whom Louisville
Technical Institute was stupid enough to hire without due diligence, wrote:

On Jun 7, 4:39�am, dxAce wrote:

Incorrect, dufus

Come on, Steve. you've admitted that you called my employer many
times. They're all in the archives. Now, you're just being embarassed
to admit some of the outrageous things you've done.

Please try to follow along, lying dufus!

My "Incorrect, dufus" statement was in response to your "Never anything I said
directly to you, right?" comment.

A tip for you, dufus: Try to fully wake up before you post.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Old June 7th 09, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 10:09�am, dxAce wrote:

Please try to follow along, lying dufus!

My "Incorrect, dufus" statement was in response to your "Never anything I said
directly to you, right?" comment.

A tip for you, dufus: Try to fully wake up before you post.

Dancing around the question.

So, you DO admit you called my employer.

Can you provide a link to the post where I told you directly that I
had a PhD? Bet you one of those Drakes that you can't and you won't.

Mike
Old June 7th 09, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 10:09�am, dxAce wrote:

Please try to follow along, lying dufus!

My "Incorrect, dufus" statement was in response to your "Never anything I said
directly to you, right?" comment.

A tip for you, dufus: Try to fully wake up before you post.

Dancing around the question.

So, you DO admit you called my employer.

Crap, I've admitted that numerous times, dufus!

Please, kick your drug addled brain into gear, boy!

Can you provide a link to the post where I told you directly that I
had a PhD? Bet you one of those Drakes that you can't and you won't.

Hell, dufus, you told me that in an email! And, as I recall, you also told me that
on the phone.

Sheesh, your brain is sure fried, dufus!

No one in your present condition should make bets about anything.

Old June 7th 09, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hell, dufus, you told me that in an email! And, as I recall, you also told me that
on the phone.

Sheesh, your brain is sure fried, dufus!

No one in your present condition should make bets about anything.

Yeah. The problem with your story is that our phone call was AFTER you
called my employer. Remember, you posted that I was "crying" over what
you had done. Remember, Steve? Do you want me to post our emails? AOL
has saved them all in a nice little folder.

Age is starting to take it's toll on your memory, Steve.

Mike

Old June 7th 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and whom Louisville
Technical Institute was stupid enough to hire without due diligence, wrote:

Hell, dufus, you told me that in an email! And, as I recall, you also told me that
on the phone.

Sheesh, your brain is sure fried, dufus!

No one in your present condition should make bets about anything.

Yeah. The problem with your story is that our phone call was AFTER you
called my employer.

Yes, and during that phone call you agreed with me that you had indeed claimed to have a
PhD!

Remember, you made that claim with your now famous "I'ma college professor with a PhD"
remark!

Remember, you posted that I was "crying" over what
you had done.

You were indeed crying, dufus. I told you to get a hanky, remember?

Remember, Steve? Do you want me to post our emails? AOL
has saved them all in a nice little folder.

Be my guest, dufus.

Age is starting to take it's toll on your memory, Steve.

Drugs have certainly taken a toll on yours, boy!

EiBi Skeds Updated dxAce Shortwave 0 November 26th 07 11:35 AM
EiBi Skeds Updated dxAce Shortwave 1 April 26th 07 08:47 AM
EiBi Skeds Updated dxAce Shortwave 0 August 31st 06 11:03 AM
EiBi Skeds Updated! N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 5th 04 01:02 PM
Eibi Skeds Updated N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 2nd 04 01:56 PM