Old June 7th 09, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT What TV Shows Do You Watch?

"BCBlazysusan" wrote in message
I always wanted to start this thread in here. What are your favorite
television shows? Are there shows you watch that you just can't wait
till they come on the following week? Too make sure you don't miss
them, do you set your DVR maybe?

Lessee... favorite shows..

#5) House
#4) Mythbusters
#3) Ghost Whisperer
#2) Torchwood

and, my #1 favorite TV program is:

#1) Doctor Who

Old June 7th 09, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

#1) Doctor Who

I liked Tom Baker in the role. I thought of Isadora Duncan every time I
saw that scarf.

It's snowing in Calgary. We had hail this morning, slush in the
afternoon and now big wet flakes of snow. Weird.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/
Old June 7th 09, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

American Chopper is a crazy tv program.The only reason I ever tune in is
when Paul Teutul Jr's girlfriend Rachel is on there.
Hubba Hubba!
cuhulin

Old June 7th 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

#1) Doctor Who

I liked Tom Baker in the role. I thought of Isadora Duncan every time I
saw that scarf.

It's snowing in Calgary. We had hail this morning, slush in the
afternoon and now big wet flakes of snow. Weird.

Baker was my favorite as well (and, until Christopher Eccleston, the most
popular ever), with Peter Davidson (Trystan Farnan) a close second and
Eccleston third. The new run of shows are very much technically better than
the older series', but there's something that's just not quite right.

#5) *House
#4) *Mythbusters
#3) *Ghost Whisperer
#2) *Torchwood

and, my #1 favorite TV program is:

#1) *Doctor Who

Ah, so you do get to see the local US programming, that's cool. Shows
how behind the times I am, I just learned pretty recently that you can
tell the type of programming from the type of dish one has.

I've seen a few that have this different type of cone on the dish,
which, from what I've read is the "whole kitten caboodle" -
programming from literally all over the world. I think it may be
interesting for maybe three to four months just to see the programming
from other countries, but it's somewhat expensive IMO just for tv.

Your #1 I have never even heard of - same goes for #2.
I do like the Ghost Whisperer mainly because I think Jennifer is
really pretty, I watched it every Friday back when her husband died
but then jumped into the body of Sam. I had no idea how they were
going to keep that show going after that, but it was pretty cool how
they did it, some of those episodes at the end had me tearing up. ;-)

Do she ever let "Sam" know that her husbands spirit jumped into him?
Did he believe it? Did they ever get remarried BA? LOL....you're going
to have to fill me in BA, I felt I missed so much of it - that I
wouldn't be able to jump back in.;-)

Your#4 I saw a few episodes, I can see why you like that. And the show
House, I have a friend that is an avid viewer so I watched it just to
see what it's about. Definitely a very catchy show, and out of the
maybe 10 episodes I watched, everyone of them was good.
Old June 7th 09, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 9:25*am, m II wrote:
wrote:
American Chopper is a crazy tv program.The only reason I ever tune in is
when Paul Teutul Jr's girlfriend Rachel is on there.
Hubba Hubba!

That show is manufactured stupidity...as if there isn't enough naturally
occuring ignorance to view.

- The series should be taken as proof that genetic testing
- should be mandatory before reproduction is allowed.

Mike [M II] and then where would you be . . .

- The Teutuls are a waste of skin AND oxygen.
-
- mike

Mike [M II] may be they will have a
'kind thought' for you too. ~ RHF
Old June 7th 09, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Rachel is a Hottie.(Hy Rachel)

Paul Teutle, Sr once said he was in the U.S.Merchant Marines and they
hauled some things to Vietnam for our Troops.I give him bouque Credit
for that.
U.S.Merchant Marines, certainly not the last or least.
cuhulin

Old June 7th 09, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Paul Teutle,Sr ~ A Boutique?
I wish them the best of luck with their Boutique.But, I predict they
will split up and Paul,Jr will wind up back at American Chopper.
cuhulin