Old June 14th 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Mike & Steve

In article ,
dave wrote:

Telamon wrote:

(1400 GMT) on the freakin 14th of June!

That's because we have been on a cooling trend for more than a decade.
It's colder here in the summer than when I first moved out here to the
west coast.

It's a good thing we have all that Al Gore hot air going around or the
coming ice age would already be here.

We may have hit the solar cycle bottom this summer. The next few months
will tell. The SW reception will improve and we will probably go back to
a small warming trend that will freak out all the clowns in the global
warming crowd. Even though it is the sun continuing to control the
earths climate the global warming clowns will insist it is man according
to their ego centric group think. Pass the KooL-Aid.

http://www.arctic.noaa.gov/detect/global-temps.shtml

Since I have lived in southern California the average temperatures have
gone down 2 to 3 degrees Celsius in Ventura. The summers especially are
much cooler than they used to be.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 14th 09, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Just Plain Burr wrote:

"dxAce"

But, the sun shines, and the grass is green!

And DX season will be back in 120 days or so.

Steve, if the sun is shining and the grass is green and your plate is full
what more can you ask for!!!

Another hit song?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 14th 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mississippi Governor Test 2012 Waters in Iowa, New Hampshire.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=266817

Haley Barbour is a Good old Country Boy from Yazoo County.Good on yer,
Haley Barbour.I wish you lots O' Luck.
cuhulin

Old June 14th 09, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"~ RHF"
USA

- Steve, if the sun is shining and the grass is green and your plate
is full
- what more can you ask for!!!
-
- LLL,
-
- Burr

a Warm Toilet Seat; a Comfortable Bed;
and a Radio that Glows in the Dark ~ RHF

Nice idea Roy.
I'm going to build a new bed before Christmas with a California Deep
Mattress.

AND, I have the dial lights on, just wish the keys were lit.

I'm scanning right now, no baseball this morning and an hour until workout
time. (rain or shine)

Old June 15th 09, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I worked on my 1978 Dodge van today.(it hasen't ran since last September
when I bought my new old fancy 1983 Dodge RV van) I got my 1978 Dodge
van where it will crank up and run, but the gas tank ran out of
gas.Tomorrow I have to get three of those flat tires fixed and I will
buy some gas to put in the van's gas tank.

Then I sat on the back end of my trailer under the shade trees and I
peeled and I ate five oranges.

S.it! this heat and humidity is killing me! I am fixin to take a bath
and rig up some supper.
cuhulin