Old June 14th 09, 05:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Mike & Steve

You two guys are like two children!

yousaid,no yousaid,no yousaid.

Someone bang the record player!!!

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

Old June 14th 09, 06:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 14, 12:59�am, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
You two guys are like two children!

yousaid,no yousaid,no yousaid.

Someone bang the record player!!!

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

Burr,

Whatcha hearing over there? Give us some logs, OK?

Mike
Old June 14th 09, 06:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Mike"
Burr,

Whatcha hearing over there? Give us some logs, OK?

Mike

Just got back from chURch, got to eat THEN maybe DXing.

Old June 14th 09, 10:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Mike - Sullivan University System

Just Plain Burr wrote:

You two guys are like two children!

One child, and that be the PhDufus!

The guy who once claimed to have a PhD!

Old June 14th 09, 11:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike,
I mounted my BC 245 in my pickup this afternoon. Been wanting to do that
for a year so I got it done. While I was there I drained and flushed the
radiator and put "summer coolent" in, nice green.
I'm going to try to change oil tomorrow. We just had about a 4 inch raid
and looks like we have a little storm coming in the next few days.

I'll get some DXing done when I getaroundtoit. I enjoy DXing but it
takes time and I stay so busy I don't know how I ever had time to work.

I get my physcal this week so that will take two days BUT, if like Dec.
I'll be a "Perfect Man". How's you diabetes, trying to stay as close to
120-130 as I can. I lift and cycle all week also. My mouth keeps my sugar
up.

Burr

Old June 14th 09, 12:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Just Plain Burr wrote:

Mike,
I mounted my BC 245 in my pickup this afternoon. Been wanting to do that
for a year so I got it done. While I was there I drained and flushed the
radiator and put "summer coolent" in, nice green.

Always 'summer' in the Philippines, is it not, Cuz?

Old June 14th 09, 12:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Just Plain Burr wrote:

Mike,
I mounted my BC 245 in my pickup this afternoon.

I usually take my ICOM IC-2GAT 2-meter HT with me in the auto. Have it programmed
with local public service stuff.

Had the darn thing since '90 or so and it's still like new.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 14th 09, 01:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

Just Plain Burr wrote:

Mike,
I mounted my BC 245 in my pickup this afternoon. Been wanting to do
that
for a year so I got it done. While I was there I drained and flushed the
radiator and put "summer coolent" in, nice green.

Always 'summer' in the Philippines, is it not, Cuz?

I asked for "Anti Freeze" and blew their minds (what they have)

It stays around 90-95 most of the days, nights are around 85. Humidity says
about 99. The fans in the house will ring the water out of the air at times,
that's funny. (blowing water)

Burr

Old June 14th 09, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Just Plain Burr wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Just Plain Burr wrote:

Mike,
I mounted my BC 245 in my pickup this afternoon. Been wanting to do
that
for a year so I got it done. While I was there I drained and flushed the
radiator and put "summer coolent" in, nice green.

Always 'summer' in the Philippines, is it not, Cuz?

I asked for "Anti Freeze" and blew their minds (what they have)

It stays around 90-95 most of the days, nights are around 85. Humidity says
about 99. The fans in the house will ring the water out of the air at times,
that's funny. (blowing water)

Been there and done that, as you know, Cuz!

Kinda the opposite is Africa, in places, where humidity is a premium.

Getting ready here to get the AC unit in the window as it may just really get
hot in the next week or so.

Lake levels are back up to their long term averages.

Old June 14th 09, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Just Plain Burr wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Just Plain Burr wrote:

Mike,
I mounted my BC 245 in my pickup this afternoon. Been wanting to do
that
for a year so I got it done. While I was there I drained and flushed the
radiator and put "summer coolent" in, nice green.

Always 'summer' in the Philippines, is it not, Cuz?

I asked for "Anti Freeze" and blew their minds (what they have)

It stays around 90-95 most of the days, nights are around 85. Humidity says
about 99. The fans in the house will ring the water out of the air at times,
that's funny. (blowing water)

Been there and done that, as you know, Cuz!

Kinda the opposite is Africa, in places, where humidity is a premium.

Getting ready here to get the AC unit in the window as it may just really get
hot in the next week or so.

Lake levels are back up to their long term averages.

Oh yeah, forgot to add that it's only 66 degrees F, here at 10 AM ET (1400 GMT) on
the freakin 14th of June!