Old July 5th 09, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ibiquity Digital Radio in My Hometown

On Jul 5, 12:59�am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Booble" wrote in message

Where the **** is

Eduardo? I miss him!

You and your sock puppet rfburns are doing fine, talking to yoursel... er,
each other.

Glad that you are back, Eduardo!
Old July 5th 09, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Booble" wrote in message

Where the **** is

Eduardo? I miss him!

You and your sock puppet rfburns are doing fine, talking to yoursel....
er,
each other.

Eduardo - (Let's try to be civil.) �Good to hear from you. �How've you
been? �How's the wife and kids? �Hey, I don't even know Booble.
(Seems like a nice guy but has a funny name doesn't he.)

Why don't you look into a mirror and ask him?

Eduardo - Sorry to say but your posts have deteriorated a bit lately.
IBiquity digital radio got you down?- Hide quoted text -

Hey - It's interesting that after I emailed Savage and Prometheus
Radio (they are working with Congress to protect
LPFMs from the NAB), that I never got a response from either of them.
Nice of Bob to share his complaint to the FCC about WBZ, though. I
have a real feeling that non-HD stations might be waiting for the
results of the FM-HD power increase, before taking legal action, like
filing a class-action suit against the FCC, iBiquity, HD Radio
Alliance, Harris, etc. God knows, I've surely had many visits from
Congress, Congressional Quartery, the DOJ, the FCC, D.C. FCC-related
activist groups and law firms to my blog:

http://tinyurl.com/r8s9mx