Old July 22nd 09, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

Default (OT) : Palin Derangement Syndrome -was- Note to Alaska voters

On Jul 10, 11:50�am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

I don't understand some posters that think she is a ditz, it's just
that
she can be very disarming in her speak and tonality. She is one
EXTREMELY smart woman and the ones that matter so too speak
are scared ****less IMO.

Then why, Bushy, could she not name a single Supreme court case other
than Roe v. Wade? I think an EXTREMELY smart person of either gender
ought to be able to do at least that if they aspire to be a leader of
the nation.

I hope she does run. For obvious reasons.

Mike
Louisville, KY