Old November 20th 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Zogby poll proves pro Obama voters are ignorant

Examples:

"Nearly three quarters (72%) of Obama voters did not correctly identify
Biden as the candidate who had to quit a previous campaign for President
because he was found to have plagiarized a speech ..."

"57% of Obama voters were unable to correctly answer that Democrats
controlled both the House and the Senate."

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.cfm?ID=1642
Old November 20th 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Mark du U.P." wrote in message
Examples:

95% of all voters are ignorant. Like I keep saying - ITS THE ECONOMY,
STUPID!!

The Democrats could have nominated Charles Manson and won the election.

We have had 8 years of Republicans and now there is a recession, so it was
Time For Change.

Just like after 8 years of Democrats (Clinton) and there was a recession, so
it was Time For Change.

Just like after 12 years of Republicans (Reagan and Bush 1) and there was a
recession, so it was Time For Change.

Just like after 4 years of Democrats (Carter) and there was a recession, so
it was Time For Change.

Presidential elections are just reflections of How Things Are Going. If
things are going well (Reagan after 4 years, Clinton after 4 years, Bush 2
after 4 years) then you get re-elected. If things are going bad you get
tossed out.

It really is that simple. History shows this again and again.

Old November 20th 08, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default How a Clinton Democrat gave birth to Change and the mortgage crisis

Andrew Cuomo and Fannie and Freddie
http://www.villagevoice.com/content/printVersion/541234
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5tZc8oH--o
http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArti...06370789279709
http://www.lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo125.html

Why does a Democrat led congress have a 9% (and sinking) approval
rating?

Why are 95% of the states with financial problems led by Democrats?

Why are 95% of the cities in the US, who are having financial problems
Democrat led?

Need I point out Detroit's indicted ex-Mayor? - LOL

Since voting in The New LIBERAL Fascist Congress in 2006 we have seen:

1) Consumer confidence plummet;
2) The cost of regular gasoline soar to over $4.00 a gallon;
3) Unemployment is up to 6.5% (a 12% increase);
4) American households have seen more than $2.3 trillion in equity
value evaporate;
5) Americans have seen their home equity drop by more than $1.2
trillion dollars;
6) More than 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.

America voted for change in 2006, and we got it! - LOL at LIBS

OBAMAO voted against declaring the Revolutionary Guard Corps in Iran a
Terrorist organization in the senate.

OBAMAO was among those in January 2007 who stridently opposed the
surge and confidently predicted its failure – even going so far as to
vote against funding our soldiers in the field.

From OBAMAO’S own little red book:

“I had learned not to care,” he wrote. “I blew a few smoke rings,
remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little
blow when you could afford it.

OBAMAO THE EXPERIENCED BLOWmiester…..LOL

Kiss your 401K goodbye!
Old November 20th 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Mre OT

All OT
Old November 20th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Zogby poll proves pro Obama voters are ignorant enough to likerec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 20, 3:47 pm, Chester wrote:
All OT

Only the kinky kosher Jewish bisexual ham is allowed to hijack
threads. You have been wareened.

Old November 20th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : America's Future : The Great Obama-Democrat Recovery ? -or-The Great Obama-Democrat Depression ?

On Nov 20, 1:05*pm, "Bob Campbell" wrote:
"Mark du U.P." wrote in p...

Examples:

95% of all voters are ignorant. * Like I keep saying - ITS THE ECONOMY,
STUPID!!

- The Democrats could have nominated
- Charles Manson and won the election.

Bob Campbell - Somehow I Don't Think So . . .
http://www.chuckhodi.net/charles_manson_happy.jpg

We have had 8 years of Republicans and now there is a recession, so it was
Time For Change.

Just like after 8 years of Democrats (Clinton) and there was a recession, so
it was Time For Change.

Just like after 12 years of Republicans (Reagan and Bush 1) and there was a
recession, so it was Time For Change.

Just like after 4 years of Democrats (Carter) and there was a recession, so
it was Time For Change.

Presidential elections are just reflections of How Things Are Going. * If
things are going well (Reagan after 4 years, Clinton after 4 years, Bush 2
after 4 years) then you get re-elected. * If things are going bad you get
tossed out.

It really is that simple. * History shows this again and again.

Bob Campbell,

Let Us All Hope That In Eight Years We Will Be
Talking About The Great Obama-Democrat Recovery.

And Not About The Great Obama-Democrat Depression.

Let Us All Pray For Better Times Ahead for
the USA and Our Fellow American Citizens
- - - Amen ~ RHF
Old November 21st 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default more off topic garbage from rhf aka Retired Halfassed Fool

go away grampa everyone hates you and wishes you would die
Old November 21st 08, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mark du U.P. wrote:
Examples:

"Nearly three quarters (72%) of Obama voters did not correctly identify
Biden as the candidate who had to quit a previous campaign for President
because he was found to have plagiarized a speech ..."

"57% of Obama voters were unable to correctly answer that Democrats
controlled both the House and the Senate."

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.cfm?ID=1642

The Democrats do not control the Senate. There are 49 Democratic senators.
Old November 21st 08, 03:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 21, 8:07 am, Dave wrote:
Mark du U.P. wrote:
Examples:

"Nearly three quarters (72%) of Obama voters did not correctly identify
Biden as the candidate who had to quit a previous campaign for President
because he was found to have plagiarized a speech ..."

"57% of Obama voters were unable to correctly answer that Democrats
controlled both the House and the Senate."

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.cfm?ID=1642

The Democrats do not control the Senate. There are 49 Democratic senators.

Whoosh! It went right over your head, and it was TWO years ago!

"Webb’s apparent squeaker win over incumbent Sen. George Allen
effectively gave Democrats their 51st seat in the Senate ..." --
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15620405/
Old November 21st 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 07:51:07 -0800 (PST), UberJacker wrote:
On Nov 21, 8:07 am, Dave wrote:
Mark du U.P. wrote:
Examples:

"Nearly three quarters (72%) of Obama voters did not correctly identify
Biden as the candidate who had to quit a previous campaign for President
because he was found to have plagiarized a speech ..."

"57% of Obama voters were unable to correctly answer that Democrats
controlled both the House and the Senate."

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.cfm?ID=1642

The Democrats do not control the Senate. There are 49 Democratic senators.

Whoosh! It went right over your head, and it was TWO years ago!

He obviously voted for Obama.

"Webb?s apparent squeaker win over incumbent Sen. George Allen
effectively gave Democrats their 51st seat in the Senate ..." --
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15620405/

Even the NY Times thinks the Dems control the senate. Maybe Dave ought
to straighten them out!

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/07/ny...our.html?fta=y