Old July 28th 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 'Impeach' & 'Deport Obama' bumper stickers HERE

Radio talkers canned for talking about DUMBASS's eligibility.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=270504
cuhulin

Old July 28th 09, 04:30 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

"Just Plain Burr" wrote in message

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"SeaWoe" wrote in message
On Jul 27, 4:53 pm, No ObaMao wrote:
http://ImpeachObamaStore.us

What are the odds that they also sell "I Back Obamma" stickers out of
the shop next door?

Probably not good. "birthers" are not too bright, and I doubt have any
sense, let alone business sense..

What in the hell is a "birthers"???

"Truthers" cousins.

Old July 28th 09, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

Default (OT) : Truthers {Talk Radio Listeners} We Believe What We Believeand We Know What We Hear On-the-Radio Is True

On Jul 28, 8:30*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"Just Plain Burr" wrote in ...

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
m...

Old July 28th 09, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:52:06 -0700 (PDT), "~ RHF"
- - What in the hell is a "birthers"???

- "Truthers" cousins.

Truthers {Talk Radio Listeners}
We Believe What We Believe
and We Know What We Hear
On-the-Radio Is True [.]
.

Another words, SHEEP! (See 2a below.....

Main Entry: sheep Listen to the pronunciation of sheep
Pronunciation: \?she-p\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural sheep
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English sce-ap; akin to Old
High German sca-f sheep
Date: before 12th century

1: any of various hollow-horned typically gregarious ruminant mammals
(genus Ovis) related to the goats but stockier and lacking a beard in
the male ; specifically : one (O. aries) long domesticated especially
for its flesh and wool
2 a: a timid defenseless creature b: a timid docile person ;
especially : one easily influenced or led
Old July 28th 09, 07:21 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

On Jul 28, 7:14*am, " wrote:
On Jul 28, 1:12*am, "Brenda Ann" wrote: What in the hell is a "birthers"???

Those deluded few who actually believe that the president is not a US
citizen, despite proof to the contrary.

I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my mind
whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO says
"Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much like
the one that he has made available.-

- The birthers are stupid and ignorant. *According to the 1952
- Immigration and Nationality Act, Barack Obama also qualifies as a
- citizen of the United States because one of his parents, his mother,
- was an American citizen at the time of his birth.

J Feng - Oh You So . . .
Super-Liberal-Smart -versus- 'stupid and ignorant'

READ - Article Two of the United States Constitution
Legal # 1 : "Natural Born" US Citizen
Legal # 2 : Age 35 Years Old
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article...s_Constitution

? What is a "Natural Born" Citizen of the United States ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_citizen

? What is a "Natural Born" Citizen ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native-born_citizen

* JUS SOLI Soli -wrt- Birthright Citizenship
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli

Old July 28th 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.religion.christian

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
"SeaWoe" wrote in message
On Jul 27, 4:53 pm, No ObaMao wrote:
http://ImpeachObamaStore.us
What are the odds that they also sell "I Back Obamma" stickers out of
the shop next door?
Probably not good. "birthers" are not too bright, and I doubt have any
sense, let alone business sense..

- - What in the hell is a "birthers"???

- "Truthers" cousins.

Truthers {Talk Radio Listeners}
We Believe What We Believe
and We Know What We Hear
On-the-Radio Is True [.]
.

"What a fool believes." There's a song in there somewhere!

JB

Date: * *before 12th century

1: any of various hollow-horned typically gregarious ruminant mammals
(genus Ovis) related to the goats but stockier and lacking a beard in
the male ; specifically : one (O. aries) long domesticated especially
for its flesh and wool
2 a: a timid defenseless creature b: a timid docile person ;
especially : one easily influenced or led

BobS -humm- B**S,

So a person who thinks for themselves and knows
their own mind is a 'Sheep' in your opinion.

- BS - That's Real Sheeple Thinking ~ RHF
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheeple
- -ps- you are what you think
- *.
- Truthers Ain't Sheeple - They Are Free-to-Think
- For Themselves Americans - god bless them ~ RHF
- *.

Today's "Truthers" are akin-to the "Know Nothings"
of the 1840s . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing

The "Truthers" have the potential to be a Political
Movement that can grow and become a Political
Force in the Age-of-Obama-R-Us© ~ RHF
Old July 29th 09, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Truthers {Talk Radio Listeners} We Believe What WeBelie...

DUMBASS was born in Kenya!

I am NOT a fool.
cuhulin

Old July 29th 09, 06:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...
DUMBASS was born in Kenya!

I am NOT a fool.
cuhulin

And you wonder why people think you're still drinkin?
--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.
Old July 29th 09, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

~ RHF wrote:
On Jul 28, 8:30 am, "MNMikeW" wrote:

- "Truthers" cousins.

Truthers {Talk Radio Listeners}
We Believe What We Believe
and We Know What We Hear
On-the-Radio Is True [.]
.

"Truthers" are those that believe that 9-11 was an inside job.