Old July 28th 09, 12:53 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

Default 'Impeach' & 'Deport Obama' bumper stickers HERE

http://ImpeachObamaStore.us
Old July 28th 09, 05:11 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

"No ObaMao" wrote in message
http://ImpeachObamaStore.us

Imbéciles..

Old July 28th 09, 07:02 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

On Jul 27, 4:53*pm, No ObaMao wrote:
http://ImpeachObamaStore.us

What are the odds that they also sell "I Back Obamma" stickers out of
the shop next door?
Old July 28th 09, 07:44 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

"SeaWoe" wrote in message
On Jul 27, 4:53 pm, No ObaMao wrote:
http://ImpeachObamaStore.us

What are the odds that they also sell "I Back Obamma" stickers out of
the shop next door?

Probably not good. "birthers" are not too bright, and I doubt have any
sense, let alone business sense..

Old July 28th 09, 08:38 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"SeaWoe" wrote in message
On Jul 27, 4:53 pm, No ObaMao wrote:
http://ImpeachObamaStore.us

What are the odds that they also sell "I Back Obamma" stickers out of
the shop next door?

Probably not good. "birthers" are not too bright, and I doubt have any
sense, let alone business sense..

What in the hell is a "birthers"???

Old July 28th 09, 09:12 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

"Just Plain Burr" wrote in message

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"SeaWoe" wrote in message
On Jul 27, 4:53 pm, No ObaMao wrote:
http://ImpeachObamaStore.us

What are the odds that they also sell "I Back Obamma" stickers out of
the shop next door?

Probably not good. "birthers" are not too bright, and I doubt have any
sense, let alone business sense..

What in the hell is a "birthers"???

Those deluded few who actually believe that the president is not a US
citizen, despite proof to the contrary.

I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my mind
whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO says
"Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much like
the one that he has made available.

Old July 28th 09, 09:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brenda Ann wrote:

I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my mind
whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO says
"Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much like
the one that he has made available.

Which is totally irrelevant. In Hawaii, at least at the time he was born,
and as late as when his sister was born, if you were a resident of the state,
you could register the birth of your child no matter where they were born.

The certificate of live birth is a legal document from the State of Hawaii
that a birth was registered with them, but does not say where it occured,
or when or how it was registered.

The worst article of all on it is on Snopes. It makes claims all sorts
of empty claims, one of the links it claims to support their article
says the exact opposite, it links to newspaper announcments, which could
have been phoned or mailed in, one dated well over a week later, and the
other with no date on the image. There is a quote (or a link to one, I
don't remember) to a witness of the birth, who actually witnessed lunch
in a restaurant where someone mentioned "Stanley had a baby" (Stanley is
his mother's legal first name).

The linked birth announcments say Mr and Mrs, while Michelle Obama said
that her husband's mother was "very young and very single" when she had him.

There are records of his father already being married in Kenya and never
divorced.

There is a recording of a popular radio show host interviewing a Kenyan
official who claimed they were going to make a shrine out of his birthplace,
it was already a popular site at the time of the call (in Kenya).

There have been claims that his paternal Grandmother said she witnessed his
birth in Kenya.

If you watch the clip floating around the Internet where Ann Coulter
refutes these claims to Jeraldo. Hukabee is there too and says that they are
impossible because Clinton supporters would have "run with them" if they
existed. Well, they did to the point of a suit before the Supreme Court,
which refused to hear it. Duh!.

All anyone wants is for Obama to allow the publication of his original
birth certificate and registration forms which are on file in the State
of Hawaii.

Doing so would put this to a final rest, not doing so keeps it going.

So your certificate of live birth, and in fact the one that was published,
assuming it is his, is irrelevant.

Geoff.

Old July 28th 09, 10:36 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

"Brenda Ann"

What in the hell is a "birthers"???

Those deluded few who actually believe that the president is not a US
citizen, despite proof to the contrary.

I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my
mind whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO
says "Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much
like the one that he has made available.

I'm sure he could have never got where he is with out the right papers.

BUT, I sure don't like what he is doing and " I don't think that Acorn crap
was right.

Burr

Old July 28th 09, 12:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : Why US President Barack 'Hussein' Obama -is- Legally LegallyMy President

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel *N3OWJ/4X1GM

ok, Ok. OK !

Why US President Barack 'Hussein' Obama
is Legally # 1 and Legally # 2 My President
Legal # 1 : Natural Born US Citizen
Legal # 2 : Old Enough over Age 35 Years
=WRT= Article Two of the United States Constitution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article...s_Constitution

"IF" Prez Obama was born in Kenya that
would mean that his Mother would have
Traveled to Kenya from Hawaii to have
given Live Birth to BHO there.

Q1. Has anybody shown any Travel Information
such as an Airline Ticket that shows BHO's
Mother traveling to Kenya to Give Birth to
BHO there... waiting . . . D'Oh !

Oops without such Proof : It sure do seam
like BHO's Mother was in the State of Hawaii,
USA to give Birth to little BHO.

Q2. Has anybody shown any US Passport Info
such as a US Passport Record; Visas, etc that
shows BHO's Mother traveled to Kenya to Give
Birth to BHO there... waiting . . . D'Oh !

Oops again without such Proof : It sure do seam
like BHO's Mother was in the State of Hawaii,
USA to give Birth to little BHO.

Reality-Check :

1 . Whether BHO's Mother and Father where
"Legally Married" -or- Not : Has nothing to do
with the simple fact that BHO was or was not
Born in the State of Hawaii, USA and is a Natural
Born US Citizen and thus is Qualified-by-Birth to
"Be" the US President. -translation- Their Legal
Status is not an 'Issue' just BHO's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama,_Sr.

2 . Whether BHO's Mother was a Minor under the
Age of 18 years old -or- An Adult over the Age of
18 years old : : Has nothing to do with the simple
fact that BHO was or was not Born in the State
of Hawaii, USA and is a Natural Born US Citizen;
and thus is Qualified-by-Birth to "Be" the US
President. -translation- Her Legal Status is not
an 'Issue' just BHO's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Dunham
READ _ The Story of Barack Obama's Mother
http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...729524,00.html

3 . Since BHO was Born in 1961 and was Age
47 at His Swearing-In as the US President :
That Too Qualified-by-Birth BHO to "Be" the
US President. -translation- BHO is Legally Old
Enough to "Be" the US President.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama#cite_note-12
Old July 28th 09, 03:14 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

On Jul 28, 1:12*am, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
What in the hell is a "birthers"???

Those deluded few who actually believe that the president is not a US
citizen, despite proof to the contrary.

I don't care for a lot of what he's doing, but there is no doubt in my mind
whatsoever that he is a citizen. My birth certificate (which ALSO says
"Certificate of Live Birth", and is from California, looks very much like
the one that he has made available.-

The birthers are stupid and ignorant. According to the 1952
Immigration and Nationality Act, Barack Obama also qualifies as a
citizen of the United States because one of his parents, his mother,
was an American citizen at the time of his birth.