Old August 1st 09, 06:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default DGS-6090 Missing

The Scotts and their blowtorch on Anguilla were missing on 6090 at
0530 UTC. In it's place two men talking in Hausa, sio-343. Most likely
R. Nigeria-Kaduna. (Bryant-KY, Eton E1, August 1)
Old August 1st 09, 10:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:
The Scotts and their blowtorch on Anguilla were missing on 6090 at
0530 UTC. In it's place two men talking in Hausa, sio-343. Most likely
R. Nigeria-Kaduna. (Bryant-KY, Eton E1, August 1)

Shutup Mikey you **** face. You are not contributinng anything in here. Just
cuz you post something like this doesno't give you anymore credibility. One
to 2 posts a week jsut so you can try to conn people into thinking you are
a part of the group times the other twenty too thirty off topic posts. Loser
you have already been shown to be a habitual liar in here by DXace but you
still play your kiddie games.Go away you are not wanted.Really.
Old August 1st 09, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nightmare wrote:
Shutup Mikey you **** face. You are not contributinng anything in here. Just
cuz you post something like this doesno't give you anymore credibility. One
to 2 posts a week jsut so you can try to conn people into thinking you are
a part of the group times the other twenty too thirty off topic posts. Loser
you have already been shown to be a habitual liar in here by DXace but you
still play your kiddie games.Go away you are not wanted.Really.

Just a neutral observation here...

You talk about someone else's "credibility", not realizing what your bad
grammar, bad punctuation and bad spelling says about YOUR credibility
(and I.Q.).
Old August 1st 09, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 1, 4:39*am, "nightmare" wrote:
Mike wrote:
The Scotts and their blowtorch on Anguilla were missing on 6090 at
0530 UTC. In it's place two men talking in Hausa, sio-343. Most likely
R. Nigeria-Kaduna. (Bryant-KY, Eton E1, August 1)

Shutup Mikey you **** face. You are not contributinng anything in here. Just
cuz you post something like this doesno't give you anymore credibility. One
to 2 posts a week jsut so you can try to conn people into thinking you are
a part of the group times the other twenty too thirty off topic posts. Loser
you have already been shown to be a habitual liar in here by DXace but you
still play your kiddie games.Go away you are not wanted.Really.

Look, you won't stop me from posting SW-related info. I can understand
if off-topic posts bother you, they bother me, but as long as the
dxWaste, Bushholes and ObamMao's continue to make 20X the off-topic
posts that I do, I'll post a few off-topic of my own to balance their
weird and twisted crap. The fact that none of their crap bothers you,
the fact that you have not recently posted in this NG, the fact that
you are not intelligent enough to properly spell and use grammar, all
combine to convince me that you are a sockpuppet for one of the
group's regular right-wing crazies. Don't forget to kiss your knives
before you go to bed. That should the liberal boogeymeny away.

Have a nice day!

Mike
Old August 1st 09, 03:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:
[...]

Mike,
What is your hard on for me? I don't bother you,
I don't talk to you. You reneged already on your promise to leave me
alone. Now, someone else
comes in here and says something you don't like
and you insinuate it is me.

Is it that you know that I *truly* know how you are,
as do others in here, that you feel so threatened
that once again you have to include references
towards me in every other post of yours?

Why do you include to "have a nice day" Mike?
You know and I know that you don't mean it. Right
there shows what a liar you are, though on a small
scale, but it does show that.

I would be ashamed and embarrased, as a "normal"
person would be, to know that you were shown to
EVERYONE on usenet that you lied to everyone
about having a phd. and not only that....lol...you
were busted SMOKING AND TURNING YOUR
STUDENTS on to marajuana and were charged
in a court of law.shaking my head

I will try this *again*. PLEASE - leave me alone
Mike. Lord, I just cannot believe you are actually
a teacher.....lol...I really don't know what else to
say about you...you are a freeking trip. Pound salt
pal.

Old August 1st 09, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:
[...]

Yes, the fact that a 'tard boy like you lied about having a PhD is indeed weird,
boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

239 countries heard and 224 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who
knows, there may be more dufi there.

Old August 1st 09, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 1, 9:51*am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

Mike,
What is your hard on for me? I don't bother you,
I don't talk to you. You reneged already on your promise to leave me
alone. Now, someone else
comes in here and says something you don't like
and you insinuate it is me.

I know it was you. You know it was you. That's the only two of us that
really matter.

Is it that you know that I *truly* know how you are,
as do others in here, that you feel so threatened
that once again you have to include references
towards me in every other post of yours?

You do not threaten me. Bother is more like it. So, it's silly of me
to call you out for your sockpuppets, but GOD has given you the power
"know" what others really are? Right. There's plenty of people in here
tired of your daily nonsense.

Why do you include to "have a nice day" Mike?
You know and I know that you don't mean it. Right
there shows what a liar you are, though on a small
scale, but it does show that.

I do hope you have a nice day. Preferably doing something with your
family.

I would be ashamed and embarrased, as a "normal"
person would be, to know that you were shown to
EVERYONE on usenet that you lied to everyone
about having a phd. and not only that....lol...you
were busted SMOKING AND TURNING YOUR
STUDENTS on to marajuana and were charged
in a court of law.shaking my head

See? You can't respond to either the arguments or the insults. All you
can do is run back to your slander. I was never busted for "turning my
students." I have never been arrested or spent a minute in a jail
cell. I am not gay, my brother did not die of AIDS and I have never
been accused of incest with my daughter. You righttards will burn in
hell for your lies. Trust me, my employers have run the background
checks. I now teach at two different colleges. I'm an award-winning
teacher and a Department Chair. Are you just jealous because you lack
an education?

I will try this *again*. PLEASE - leave me alone
Mike. Lord, I just cannot believe you are actually
a teacher.....lol...I really don't know what else to
say about you...you are a freeking trip. Pound salt
pal

This is your game. You beg to be left alone and then keep firing under
your sockpuppets. I can even pull up your silly posts where you
admitted using multiple screennames but claimed that you had "no
control" over it. "Persistent, but not very smart" is the best thing I
can think to say about you.

Have a nice day (somewhere else!)

Mike

Old August 1st 09, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:
[...]

knows, there may be more dufi there.- Hide quoted text -

Old August 1st 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:
[...]

Good morning, Steve. Any idea what's happening with the Caribbean
Beacon?

Mike
Old August 1st 09, 04:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. Bryant, the boy who has the controls set on continuous lie, wrote:

[...]

Technically, you WERE arrested, 'tard boy.

Get over it.

6090 religious stuff m II Shortwave 4 February 22nd 08 05:28 PM
RHF still missing? m II Shortwave 0 February 6th 06 10:45 PM
6090 at 0120 UTC Knowledge Shortwave 6 December 25th 04 07:26 PM
6090 Open dxAce Shortwave 0 September 12th 04 08:49 AM
6090 Playing CCR Jim Douglas Shortwave 4 January 13th 04 04:16 PM