Old August 3rd 09, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bob Dob Seems to be a Snob

On Aug 3, 9:42*am, wrote:
I own some old pocket knives and of course my old kitchen knives and
table knives.None of my knives are extraordinary.

You may be surprised, really.

Only regular old
knives, nothing that anybody would want to buy or trade something for.I
am not a knife collector, per se.I don't tote a knife either.

You don't have to be a knife collector. But you kinda
took me as a guy that carried some steel with you.

If you carried on your persons a good folder (nothing
expensive unless you wanted $25-35) you would be surprised how often
you'd use it.

Cleaning your fingernails, opening mail, underneath
the hood of all your vehicles...cutting an old
radiator hose etc. etc.

I don't know what I'd do without my pieces I carry
on me. I carry a 4 1/2 " tactical folder on my right
pocket and the same size serrated folder on my
left pocket ( for chordage or rope).

Then I carry my K-Bar that is 14 1/4" overall length
with a 9" blade with a custom made sheath mounted
in the small of my back. Simply invisible, totally
undetectable for anyone looking and at times I
actually forget it's there.

The two folders I use are for chores that I may need
a blade for but my K-Bar ( unless I'm in the woods bushcrafting) is
strictly for self defense, you can't
be too careful nowadays.

You should get you at least a folder to clip on the inside of your
pocket, you'd be amazed how handy
it would come in. After a month of carrying and using it, you would
wonder how you got by without one.

Old August 3rd 09, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The only steel I tote around with me is the springy round steel key ring
which contains my keys, otherwise in my house in the Summertime in this
HOT and also Humid Mississippi weather, inside my house when I am not
outside and when I am through with working outside for the
evening/night, I am buck naked.Like I said before, I don't tote.
cuhulin