Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 4th 09, 12:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Introducing the Sangean ATS909 - Anyone Got It?!

Hey Guys,

Was just browsing the online stores and noticed this little beauty.
Currently on sale at only $250 on one site and looking at the features
it looks like quite a bargain. Now, I have been told from a guy at my
local electronics outlet that this particular Sangean unit works
beautifully with external antennas. Furthermore, as well as having a
significant number of memory pages, the unit also possesses tremendous
medium-wave performance, which is something that IS very high on my
'must have' list. Considering this unit has much better coverage than
the Kaitos, I think for a beginner such as myself, it is going to give
me fewer problems in terms of getting used to it, with another
advantage being the supplied longwire which is FREE with the unit.

So after much consideration, I have whittled the choice down to 2 -
those being this Sangean or the beautiful looking Grundig G6 Aviator
(Special Buzz Aldrin Edition). Is gonna be A very tough choice to
settle on just the one!

Kind regards,
Brian Anasta

Sangean ATS909 question Me Shortwave 3 September 28th 05 12:09 AM
1103 vs Sangean ATS909 GP Shortwave 3 September 1st 05 01:10 AM
FS:SANGEAN ATS909 AM/FM/SW/SSB RADIO Ronny Julian Swap 0 October 30th 04 01:44 PM
FS : SANGEAN ATS909 AM/FM/SW/SSB RADIO W/ DELUXE MODS Dan Conti Swap 0 October 30th 04 02:26 AM
Sangean ATS909 comments? Mike Mauch Shortwave 10 February 24th 04 07:52 AM