Old August 6th 09, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tribute To Krispy, Kombat, Ph.dufus, and Dave

you klowns are all stars...truely going to miss your posts here...you
meant so much to this group...stellars stars of UseNet...Grade A for
Effort ol boys...sorry to see you fly the coop..

This Buds for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wYqS...eature=related
Old August 6th 09, 07:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 6, 12:55*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
you klowns are all stars...truely going to miss your posts here...you
meant so much to this group...stellars stars of UseNet...Grade A for
Effort ol boys...sorry to see you fly the coop..

This Buds for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wYqS...eature=related

You kill me Fred, you're a trip. If I don't speak
to you again, I'll definitely be at "The Bash."

Will there be a "Best Of Kramer" section at the
bash? I "literally" marked it down in my calendar
.....lol. Seems we picked up at least one member
in Brian ( I have my eyes peeled, trust me) and
maybe even Krypsis, I can tell he already knows
his stuff about the hobby, dare I say, they both
"could" be a plus? ducking Troll Society beer
bottles :-D

Old August 6th 09, 09:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 6, 6:35*pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Aug 6, 12:55*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

you klowns are all stars...truely going to miss your posts here...you
meant so much to this group...stellars stars of UseNet...Grade A for
Effort ol boys...sorry to see you fly the coop..

This Buds for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wYqS...eature=related

You kill me Fred, you're a trip. If I don't speak
to you again, I'll definitely be at "The Bash."

Will there be a "Best Of Kramer" section at the
bash? I "literally" marked it down in my calendar
....lol. Seems we picked up at least one member
in Brian ( I have my eyes peeled, trust me) and
maybe even Krypsis, I can tell he already knows
his stuff about the hobby, dare I say, they both
"could" be a plus? ducking Troll Society beer
bottles :-D

****** There's a sucker born every minute.

P.T. Barnum.
Old August 6th 09, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 6, 12:55*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
you klowns are all stars...truely going to miss your posts here...you
meant so much to this group...stellars stars of UseNet...Grade A for
Effort ol boys...sorry to see you fly the coop..

This Buds for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wYqS...eature=related

Fred........lol....I thought that link was a Budweiser
link but I decided to click on it. That one was good,
Real good.:-)

Old August 6th 09, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 08/06/09 03:59 , LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 6, 6:35 pm, wrote:
On Aug 6, 12:55 am, wrote:

you klowns are all stars...truely going to miss your posts here...you
meant so much to this group...stellars stars of UseNet...Grade A for
Effort ol boys...sorry to see you fly the coop..

This Buds for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wYqS...eature=related

You kill me Fred, you're a trip. If I don't speak
to you again, I'll definitely be at "The Bash."

Will there be a "Best Of Kramer" section at the
bash? I "literally" marked it down in my calendar
....lol. Seems we picked up at least one member
in Brian ( I have my eyes peeled, trust me) and
maybe even Krypsis, I can tell he already knows
his stuff about the hobby, dare I say, they both
"could" be a plus?ducking Troll Society beer
bottles :-D

****** There's a sucker born every minute.

P.T. Barnum.

Well, now, actually it was uttered by David Hannum, in reference
to Barnum's part in the Cardiff Giant hoax. Hannum was a rival of
Barnum's, and was displaying the 'original' Cardiff Giant at the
time. Hannum sued Barnum as a result.

Old August 6th 09, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 6, 8:01*am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Aug 6, 12:55*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

you klowns are all stars...truely going to miss your posts here...you
meant so much to this group...stellars stars of UseNet...Grade A for
Effort ol boys...sorry to see you fly the coop..

This Buds for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wYqS...eature=related

Fred........lol....I thought that link was a Budweiser
link but I decided to click on it. That one was good,
Real good.:-)

My apologies on the Fred thing, though if Fred
posted it, I wouldn't have been surprised.

Old August 6th 09, 01:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 6, 4:59*am, LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 6, 6:35*pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Aug 6, 12:55*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

you klowns are all stars...truely going to miss your posts here...you
meant so much to this group...stellars stars of UseNet...Grade A for
Effort ol boys...sorry to see you fly the coop..

This Buds for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wYqS...eature=related

You kill me Fred, you're a trip. If I don't speak
to you again, I'll definitely be at "The Bash."

Will there be a "Best Of Kramer" section at the
bash? I "literally" marked it down in my calendar
....lol. Seems we picked up at least one member
in Brian ( I have my eyes peeled, trust me) and
maybe even Krypsis, I can tell he already knows
his stuff about the hobby, dare I say, they both
"could" be a plus? ducking Troll Society beer
bottles :-D

****** There's a sucker born every minute.

P.T. Barnum.- Hide quoted text -

Hey now - now.
You know enough about human behavior and
human nature to know that I'm not anyone's
fool. I am watching. I am reading. I'm just sitting back
and observing the posts. No P.T. fool here. ;-)

Old August 7th 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 6, 6:35 pm, *wrote:
On Aug 6, 12:55 am, *wrote:

[...]

time. Hannum sued Barnum as a result.- Hide quoted text -

****** I stand corrected then. You learn something new everyday.