Old August 7th 09, 12:12 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

Default N.KOREA: Something odd about those two freed journalists

There is something about this episode that just doesn't smell right.
The only thing missing from the welcome home ceremony, produced by
Steve Bing's entertainment company, was the styrofoam columns.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...those_two.html

WASHINGTON -- Bill Clinton's triumphant return from North Korea with
two rescued US journalists had Hollywood written all over it -- from
the Burbank airport to the big-time producer who bankrolled the
expedition to the celebrity public-relations firm that orchestrated
the homecoming.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08062009...ter_183236.htm
Old August 7th 09, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bound to be a purple stained dress in there somewhere!
cuhulin

Old August 7th 09, 03:17 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian

No ObaMao wrote:
There is something about this episode that just doesn't smell right.
The only thing missing from the welcome home ceremony, produced by
Steve Bing's entertainment company, was the styrofoam columns.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...those_two.html

WASHINGTON -- Bill Clinton's triumphant return from North Korea with
two rescued US journalists had Hollywood written all over it -- from
the Burbank airport to the big-time producer who bankrolled the
expedition to the celebrity public-relations firm that orchestrated
the homecoming.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08062009...ter_183236.htm

You have a point?

This is how we do things in the Media Center. Nice epoxy floors and
giant ceiling fans; oh the humanity.
Old August 7th 09, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

America is tiltin, the North part is tiltin downward and the Southern
part is tiltin upward,,, according to the Naked Science program I just
now watched on the National Geographic Channel.The same program comes on
tv again tonight at Midnight, Mississippi Coon Ass time zone.I will be
gittin my beauty sleep before Midnight.
Thank God I don't stay awoke that late when ''Afraid of Ouija Boards''
is on the air!

U.K.is tiltin in the opposite direction, National Geographic Channel
didn't say so, but I have known it since the 1960s.

Tiltin Matilda,,,, Tiltin Matilda,,,,, I will come ahh Tiltin, Matilda
with youuuu,,,,
cuhulin

BBC Reporter Freed dxAce Shortwave 14 July 5th 07 04:07 AM
Why is South Korea unconcerned about North Korea missile launch? running dogg Shortwave 5 June 22nd 06 06:30 AM
Journalists - "Don't Make Us Lie Anymore" Li,Chanchun Shortwave 0 June 4th 05 04:19 AM
Voice of Korea (N. Korea) John Shortwave 0 November 29th 04 01:20 AM
N Korea to stop anti-S. Korea radio broadcasts Mike Terry Shortwave 1 July 31st 03 07:12 AM