Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 9th 09, 11:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Why are'nt you in Thailand Brian????

****** Perhaps the romance between Brian and the lovely Ning has
fallen over.
Seems he's still not there 18 months later.
Is Brian a teller of porkies???

Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 01:21:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: A Question on Property Ownership in Thailand
Dear All,

Hi everyone, I hope everyone here is well. I am currently doing a lot
of research into many issues related to living permanently in
Thailand. Using mainly websites written by expats who have been
through a lot of these problems already, I consider these types of
websites a useful source for gaining information on a range of
important topics. However, I have read varying reports on the issue
of
non-Thais owning property in Thailand. From what I can gather, non-
Thais cannot own land/a house in Thailand, or if they do want to go
down that road, the land/house must be in the name of a Thai
national.

As I will be residing in Thailand in the next 2 months, I would
really
appreciate some information from long-term residents on the board,
particularly some guidance on what are the facts when it comes to
property ownership.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind Regards,
Brian Anasta

Radio Thailand dxAce Shortwave 6 February 28th 07 12:32 AM
VOA Thailand, 1575 kHz 4nradio Shortwave 1 September 27th 04 09:28 PM
Fwd: R Thailand A 04 WA4009SWL Shortwave 0 March 28th 04 05:42 AM
travelling to thailand annalee Shortwave 13 November 14th 03 07:21 PM
Gulf of Thailand Blue Shortwave 0 October 2nd 03 02:14 AM