Old August 12th 09, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Default Doobie Dave Building His Radio TV Stations w/o Plans

Doobie Dave wrote...

"...any moron can build radio stations...I build tv stations and after
a couple of dozen you remember everything..." [no plans required]

FN wrote...

WTF!...smoke another doobie Dave...my guess is (like smoking dope)
building radio and tv stations WITHOUT plans is probably against the
law...but seems the Law doesn't apply to you Doobie...

by the by,
What materials do you use...Lego's...?...:-)
Old August 12th 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Doobie Dave wrote...

"...any moron can build radio stations...I build tv stations and after
a couple of dozen you remember everything..." [no plans required]

FN wrote...

WTF!...smoke another doobie Dave...my guess is (like smoking dope)
building radio and tv stations WITHOUT plans is probably against the
law...but seems the Law doesn't apply to you Doobie...

by the by,
What materials do you use...Lego's...?...:-)

Your guess is wrong.

http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/includes/63-amfmrule.htm
Old August 12th 09, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ondura installation paper thingy says to use a circular saw with a
carbide tooth blade if you wants to cut off some of the lenght.(the
stuff is made of apshalt (now, just watch somebody pipe up and told me
how to spell that!) with some kind of fibers in it)

I tried that with my old Skilsaw (SKIL, Trademark Registered, TM) with a
carbide blade I put on my saw a year ago.

I tell y'all what, don't do it! Instead, use an old jagged edge (factory
made jagged edge/sawtooth edge/whatever you wants to call it) kitchen
knife, it works like a Charm! Make a couple of marks with a pencil, lay
another piece of Ondura on the other Ondura and draw your pencil line
where you wants to cut, along the corrugated ridges and also down in the
valleys.Git your jagged edge kitchen knife and start cutting.

Be sure to clean off the knife real good so your wife or galfriends wont
know what you used it for.
cuhulin, done learned the Best way to cut Ondura roofin

Down innnnn the Valleyyyyyy,,,,,, Valley so lowwwwww,,,,,,, hang your
head lowwwww, dear, hang your head lowwwwww,,,,,,,,, Roses lovvvve
Sunnnnnshinne,,,, Violets love dewwwwww,,,,,,

Old August 12th 09, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

$9.99 TVs.Best Buy wont honor price goof.

So says the title of an MSN MSNBC news article on my WebTV home page.

In Limeyland they say, hame, or hoeme, sumpin like that.
cuhulin

Building a DAB radio Mike Homebrew 7 January 6th 06 03:37 PM
UK - No immediate plans for digital radio on iPod Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 February 10th 05 08:25 PM
Ireland - BCI plans further radio and television licences Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 17th 04 01:44 AM
FCC Invites Comments on Amateur Radio Restructuring Plans Mike Terry Shortwave 0 April 8th 04 06:21 PM
Radio Seagull has exciting plans Mike Terry Shortwave 0 January 17th 04 04:46 PM