Old August 17th 09, 05:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Obama-Botsİ Deny the Realty of"Liberal-Fascism" in the ...

Bizarre - Mystery Man Claims Baxter Flu Vax Is A BioWeapon.
www.rense.com/general87/bzzr.htm
cuhulin

Old August 17th 09, 11:02 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default President Ronald Reagan Speaks Out Against Socialized Medicine

"Nickname unavailable" wrote in message
On Aug 16, 3:59 pm, Ted L wrote:
On Aug 15, 12:13 pm, Nickname unavailable wrote:

On Aug 15, 10:58 am, 0baMa0 Tse Dung wrote:

From the 1961 Operation Coffee Cup Campaign against Socialized
Medicine as proposed by the Democrats, then a private citizen Ronald
Reagan Speaks out against socialized medicine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRdLpem-AAs

For the sake of your Life, Liberty and Happiness - Listen and listen
carefully.

http://www.ideachannel.tvhttp://mise...anticap.asphtt...

a crank posts the stuff from another crank.

todays crank conservatives, are no different than yesterdays crank
conservatives, here is what ray-gun said about medicaRonald Reagan
warned that if Medicare and Medicaid were passed In your sunset years,
you will be able to tell your children and grandchildren what life was
like when men were free

When your country has to work from January into August to pay for the
costs of pig government, you are not in a free country.

perhaps if you fought to reverse ronnie ray-guns and the bushs tax
cuts for wealthy parasites, you would not have to work so hard paying
their taxes. then it would give you time to actually think.

Isn't tax independence day sometime in April??

Old August 17th 09, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : The Age of Obama-R-Usİ Really Really Big Government Health Care where there is NO Tax Independence Day . . .

On Aug 16, 3:59 pm, Ted L wrote:

On Aug 15, 12:13 pm, Nickname unavailable wrote:

On Aug 15, 10:58 am, 0baMa0 Tse Dung wrote:

From the 1961 Operation Coffee Cup Campaign against Socialized
[...]

Welcome to the Age of Obama-R-Usİ
Really Really Big Government Health Care
where there is NO Tax Independence Day . . .
and Obama-Careİ means Health Care is
one big constant delay like in Canada
Old August 17th 09, 02:11 PM
Senior Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I Always pick on ALL politicians.I don't give a Damn Who they are!
cuhulin
How about posting this garbage in a political forum?
This is a SHORTWAVE radio forum,so why would you think anyone cares about that crap? WE are NOT politicians,get a clue!
N9ZAS
Old August 17th 09, 04:39 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On Aug 16, 3:59 pm, Ted L wrote:

On Aug 15, 12:13 pm, Nickname unavailable wrote:

On Aug 15, 10:58 am, 0baMa0 Tse Dung wrote:

From the 1961 Operation Coffee Cup Campaign against Socialized
[...]

yes, but drooling idiots that would fight to be cheated do not bother
with facts, after all, they are completely impervious to facts, logic,
and reason. the wealthy are laughing all of the way, to their offshore
banks.

Old August 18th 09, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : Prez Obama's FED Chairman Ben Bernanke Threatens the USCongress We Will Cause an Economic Collapse if the GAO Audits the FED !

Prez Obama's FED Chairman Ben Bernanke
Threatens the US Congress We Will Cause an
Economic Collapse if the GAO Audits the FED !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AidBugvVqpw

Prez Obama you pledged Transparent Government
Operations so that the US Citizens would know the
Truth -so- Tell Bernanake to Open-Up the FED's
Books to the GAO an put a Stop to what the FED
is Hiding from the American People.

Prez Obama come out and Publicly Support HR 1207
& S 604 and bring the FED into the 21st Century.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjULF_Xg6Ps

Prez Obama endorse the Federal Reserve
Transparency Act - HR1207 -by- US Rep. Ron Paul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PC9fkLMZmo
Prez Obama you Pledged a Transparent Administration
and It's Time to Deliver on that Promise
Old August 18th 09, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

~ RHF wrote:
Prez Obama's FED Chairman Ben Bernanke
Threatens the US Congress We Will Cause an
Economic Collapse if the GAO Audits the FED !

Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the floor
Old August 19th 09, 02:36 AM
Senior Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave View Post
~ RHF wrote:
Prez Obama's FED Chairman Ben Bernanke
Threatens the US Congress We Will Cause an
Economic Collapse if the GAO Audits the FED !

Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the floor
Let the bodies hit the floor
THIS IS THE SHORTWAVE FORUM!!!!!
DO NOT POST POLITICAL TRASH HERE!!!!! YOU ARE IN THE WRONG FORUM!!!!
Old August 20th 09, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Prez Obama's FED Chairman Ben Bernanke Threatens the US...

Let the bodies hit the floor,,, tHat sounds like the makins of a real
Good Song.

Tahdey, ahh needs to git tu Ondura www.ondura.com Ridge Caps on teh
top of my old trailer and git em all screwed down real Good and them
four other Ondura roof panels I put on there yesterday, I needs to run
the rest of the screws and flat washers in them too.tHen termorry, I am
going to plug in my phone and call Follen wood treatment company over
thar near teh area of Highway 80 and Gallitin Street and see if they
have some pressure treated plywood I needs.

The British is comming!, the British is coming! Git yourself a Gun! We
are going to have us a Revolution! ~ Andy Griffith.The Andy Griffith
Show.
cuhulin

Old August 20th 09, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Government Permission Will Be Required To Travel.
www.rense.com

Also at rense.com
DUMBASS Now A Noose On Every US democrap.Article links to Canada Free
Press.

Still Raining, and also Raining real hard too.Listen to that Thunder out
there.My electric power almost went out, but not long enough that I have
to reset my tv sets.
cuhulin