RadioBanter

-   -   Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146139-pot-heads-%40-rec-dot-radio-shortwave-unite.html)

nurk_fred2000 August 22nd 09 06:14 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

We all continue to learn new things each and everyday during our short
and pitiful existence here on Mother Earth...Rec dot Radio S/wave has
taught us all about the wonderful world of DOPE, and the dopeheads
that seem to populate this MB that feel the LAW doesn't pertain to
them...

Ph.d doofus Mike (who claimed he was a Ph.d but isn't, just a big fat
liar) got caught smoking a bunch of dope with his students at the
strip mall school he teaches at...would have loved to been a fly on
the wall at that diciplinary hearing as well as get my hands on the
arrest record if there is one...wonder if we can throw a BASH for him
over at Rec dot Knives like we're doing with Kombat (I'll check to see
if there was a record, after all its public information :-)

Doobie Dave likes his dope more than his job...he gets wasted and then
runs off blitzed to build TV/Radio towers/stations without plans and/
or blueprints and he's proud of it...I'd like to find out where he is
"practicing his craft" and see if any of the local inspectors would
like to take a "closer look" at his professional work..just the kind
of "professional" we'd all like bidding on our job,
ehhhh!....:-)...ps...say hi to your Cop neighbor for us would ya
please!

Bob Dob has never seen a bong he didn't fall in love with...too many
posts Dob where you are referring to "the Ganja" as if it were Mothers
Milk...Bob Dob needs to get a job and needs to pull his head out of
the weed bag...

I'm sure we've got a few more admitted drug addicts on this MB but
we'll figure it out on the fly...

PS...Ph.d, if you got arrested (you'll need to let us know) and the
date coincides with Kombat Krammers (on or around Jan 8th) would you
mind if we combined the two for a blowout DOUBLE BANGER BASH to
celebrate both of your "Big Days in the Sun"...?...Oh, by the by, did
anyone get any pictures of you in the police station...?...if one
exists maybe we can get a copy of your "mug shot"...*grin*

Bushcraftgregg August 22nd 09 09:21 AM

On Aug 22, 1:14*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

I kind of have mixed feelings on the subject ( pot).
I definitely don't look at people that partake as
bad.

Some smoke it for different reasons, and that
reason is personal for most. It is illegal though.
Actually, I don't understand why it is. There is
wayyy more worse choices one could do than
indulge in it.

I would be scared just because of the law enforcement angle on it. But
IMO, what Bryant
did was on a whole different level. Of course,
that is just my opinion.

dave August 22nd 09 02:06 PM

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
We all continue to learn new things each and everyday during our short
and pitiful existence here on Mother Earth...Rec dot Radio S/wave has
taught us all about the wonderful world of DOPE, and the dopeheads
that seem to populate this MB that feel the LAW doesn't pertain to
them...

At my house I am the law.

[email protected][_2_] August 22nd 09 03:13 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

On Aug 22, 6:06*am, dave wrote:
At my house I am the law.

You must not live in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

[email protected] August 22nd 09 06:25 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

I am not a pot head, but I will go along with that there UNITE!!!!
cuhulin

nurk_fred2000 August 22nd 09 10:23 PM

On Aug 22, 6:06*am, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
We all continue to learn new things each and everyday during our short
and pitiful existence here on Mother Earth...Rec dot Radio S/wave has
taught us all about the wonderful world of DOPE, and the dopeheads
that seem to populate this MB that feel the LAW doesn't pertain to
them...

At my house I am the law.

***and Ph.d doofus thought that in his classroom he was the law...how
he kept is job is still a mystery; why do you think they call it dope,
you dope...tell it to the cop that lives next door to you Doobie
Dave...I'll be there for your arraignment...:-)

Bill Baka September 12th 09 02:45 PM

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Aug 22, 6:06 am, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
We all continue to learn new things each and everyday during our short
and pitiful existence here on Mother Earth...Rec dot Radio S/wave has
taught us all about the wonderful world of DOPE, and the dopeheads
that seem to populate this MB that feel the LAW doesn't pertain to
them...

At my house I am the law.

***and Ph.d doofus thought that in his classroom he was the law...how
he kept is job is still a mystery; why do you think they call it dope,
you dope...tell it to the cop that lives next door to you Doobie
Dave...I'll be there for your arraignment...:-)

Hey Dope,
Yes you, the legal booze swigging drunk, the tobacco addict, the pompous
ass who thinks the government didn't screw up by making POT illegal.
I smoke some good *dope* at bedtime and it helps me to fall asleep and
no hangovers in the morning.
A long time ago I tried drinking to cure my insomnia but my doctor took
a liver test and told me to quit, which I did.
I have smoked POT since 1968 and I can guarantee my IQ makes yours look
like a drop in a spittoon.
Yeah, pot has really ruined me. I am an electronics engineer and it is a
conscious choice to not go to work stoned. I would expect to be fired
just as if I had shown up drunk.
Legalize POT, sell it under the same rules as booze and make the
penalties the same.
Next, sit back and collect tax dollars while the drug gangs go out of
business. If you catch someone making meth in his kitchen sink, execute
the *******. Pretty simple to me.

Bill Baka

dave September 12th 09 04:56 PM

Bill Baka wrote:

Yeah, pot has really ruined me. I am an electronics engineer and it is a
conscious choice to not go to work stoned. I would expect to be fired
just as if I had shown up drunk.
Legalize POT, sell it under the same rules as booze and make the
penalties the same.
Next, sit back and collect tax dollars while the drug gangs go out of
business. If you catch someone making meth in his kitchen sink, execute
the *******. Pretty simple to me.

Bill Baka

I don't care if people want to shoot meth 'til their teeth rot away.
But there should be a provision in the new health care deal that such
behavior be cause for some kind of special dispensation.

Bill Baka September 12th 09 05:06 PM

dave wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:

Yeah, pot has really ruined me. I am an electronics engineer and it is
a conscious choice to not go to work stoned. I would expect to be
fired just as if I had shown up drunk.
Legalize POT, sell it under the same rules as booze and make the
penalties the same.
Next, sit back and collect tax dollars while the drug gangs go out of
business. If you catch someone making meth in his kitchen sink,
execute the *******. Pretty simple to me.

Bill Baka

I don't care if people want to shoot meth 'til their teeth rot away. But
there should be a provision in the new health care deal that such
behavior be cause for some kind of special dispensation.

I did mean to execute on sight the dealer cooking ****** at home.
These *******s have been known to throw in anything that makes it *seem*
better. The meth abusers are kind of obvious at 30 and if the have
needle marks just put them away in a place for the criminally stupid.

Bill Baka

Lachlan - KotU September 12th 09 11:12 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

"I have smoked POT since 1968 and I can guarantee my IQ makes yours look
like a drop in a spittoon."

See, that doesn't actually prove anything other than that you're a self
promoting ass-hat.
I'd gladly whip out my IQ and beat you into submission with it.

dxAce September 12th 09 11:14 PM

Lachlan - KotU wrote:

"I have smoked POT since 1968 and I can guarantee my IQ makes yours look
like a drop in a spittoon."

Damn near sounds like Michael Bryant!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] September 13th 09 01:06 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

This morning at the Lowe's store, one and a half miles South of doggy's
couch, one of the thingys I bought was a Swanson Framing Wizard
tool.Then, when I got back home, I started reading some online reviews
about the tool.Next time I go back to the Lowe's store, I am taking that
tool with me for a refund.
www.swansontoolco.com
cuhulin

Chilla September 13th 09 01:07 AM

Lachlan - KotU wrote:

"I have smoked POT since 1968 and I can guarantee my IQ makes yours look
like a drop in a spittoon."

See, that doesn't actually prove anything other than that you're a self
promoting ass-hat.
I'd gladly whip out my IQ and beat you into submission with it.

I hope you make a nice knife to chop up your ganja :-)

People can smoke rope if they want to, there are health concerns with
it's consumption, as there are with any narcotic or stimulant. This is
one of the lesser classifications of drugs, and it's not illegal in a
few countries.

Smoking weed... well it's unknown territory for me, as I have no idea
what it would do to me. Chemical stimulants and narcotics work
differently for me.

For example if I took speed it would slow me down, same for my daughter
and son. So I can't risk an unknown. It could do the reverse, or it
something else... it's too risky for me.

We recently had a packet of prescription dexamphetamine in out medical
cabinet. We had to go through a few governmental hoops to be allowed to
posses the substance.

We were tossing up whether to use if for our daughters daily medical
routine. We decided against it and settled on a more appropriate
anti-psychotic. Currently my son and I are not on any medication, as we
don't have as much need as my daughter.

Regards Charles

[email protected] September 13th 09 01:10 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

Some parts of Radios are called Pots, by some people.
I used to own three old smudge pots.I gave them to a buddy.
cuhulin

dave September 13th 09 03:45 AM

wrote:
Some parts of Radios are called Pots, by some people.
I used to own three old smudge pots.I gave them to a buddy.
cuhulin

Prior to the 6 Volt blinking amber light, job sites were marked at night
by smudge pots.

[email protected] September 13th 09 04:23 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

Those mosquitos are Rough! back there in the rear of my back yard! I
have to wear long sleeve shirts.Those Damn Crooked *******s around here
have stole the tax money we pay for mosquito spraying trucks, they don't
spray anymore.I think I have already been through at least one bout of
West Nile disease this summer.Maybe those smudge pots would drive those
mosquitos away?

Coke Heads.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=273180
cuhulin

~ RHF September 13th 09 09:06 AM

On Aug 22, 6:06*am, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
We all continue to learn new things each and everyday during our short
and pitiful existence here on Mother Earth...Rec dot Radio S/wave has
taught us all about the wonderful world of DOPE, and the dopeheads
that seem to populate this MB that feel the LAW doesn't pertain to
them...

- At my house I am the law.

Dang Dave You Done Busted Yourself !

~ RHF September 13th 09 09:15 AM

(OT) : Pot Heads . . . Is Your I.Q. In The Pot ?

On Sep 12, 6:45*am, Bill Baka wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Aug 22, 6:06 am, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

Bill Baka - I bet you have the . . .
Box of Cracker-Jacks to prove it.
http://www.crackerjack.com/home.htm

Sailor Jack and Bingo say - I. Q. 2 U
surprise surprise ~ RHF

dave September 13th 09 03:13 PM

(OT) : Win the War on Drugs with Obama-Careİ ! -was- Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

~ RHF wrote:

.
So Dave are you advocating FREE [USDA] Meth
for Meth Users Too ? along with Cocaine ? Heron ?
.

Yes. Free Gil Scott Heron.

[email protected] September 13th 09 03:43 PM

(OT) : Win the War on Drugs withObama-Careİ ! -was- Pot Heads ...

I don't care if people smoke MaryJane.
Another one of those sound bytes on the JT and Dave radio talk show,
www.supertalkms.com when they are talking about MaryJane, is a guy
saying Mary ju wanna,,, Mary ju wanna,,,
cuhulin

Bill Baka September 13th 09 07:06 PM

Chilla wrote:
Lachlan - KotU wrote:

[...]

First, This has nothing to do with knives so I cut it out.
Second, the only reason weed is in any way illegal in other countries it
is because we bullied them into it.
The reason it is illegal here boils down to one name;
"William Randolph Hearst". He wanted headlines so he manufactured the
idea that blacks were smoking the evil weed and raping our good old
white women so that it should be made illegal.
Then along comes 'The great war' and he has headlines again.
When the war is over he has prohibition and plenty of headlines to keep
his papers selling. After the stock market crash he decided to make
headlines again by targeting Mexicans taking away American jobs, and of
course we all know that every single Mexican is an addict so let's go
after weed again. This time he managed to get "Reefer Madness" made and
the 'stamp act' passed. From 1934 to 1945 the war took up most of the
headlines again, but the damage had been done. After the war we had more
trouble with Morphine addicts than any other drugs.

Any way, the point is, Marijuana is a less harmful drug than Tobacco or
Nicotine and the most damage it causes is getting arrested and having to
hook up with a gang. That way the 'Justice' system can keep churning out
more and more noob criminals that graduate to worse drugs because of
their new 'friends'.

Bill Baka

[email protected] September 13th 09 10:32 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

Her hubby made her promise to bury his five million dollars with him
when he died.
She kept her promise.She put a five million dollars check in his grave.
cuhulin

Bill Baka September 14th 09 04:11 AM

~ RHF wrote:
On Sep 12, 8:56 am, dave wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Yeah, pot has really ruined me. I am an electronics engineer and it is a
conscious choice to not go to work stoned. I would expect to be fired
just as if I had shown up drunk.
Legalize POT, sell it under the same rules as booze and make the
penalties the same.
Next, sit back and collect tax dollars while the drug gangs go out of
business. If you catch someone making meth in his kitchen sink, execute
the *******. Pretty simple to me.
Bill Baka

- I don't care if people want to shoot meth 'til their teeth rot away.

It isn't government provided meth like the kind the pilots who killed
Pat Tillman were given, under orders, by the military. If anybody sticks
a needle in their arm then they deserve the fatal embolism that comes
from not paying attention. The people who brew this crap up will put
damn near anything in it to make it have some more 'kick'. Execute the
guy who runs the lab in his kitchen on the first offense where he is
caught red handed by the cops.

- But there should be a provision in the new
- health care deal that such behavior be cause
- for some kind of special dispensation.

Dave - ? special dispensation ?

MAUI WOW ! - There are about 700 [Medical]
Marijuana 'Dispensaries' now operating in the
State of Cali-Euphoriaİ
http://money.cnn.com/2009/09/11/maga...ion=2009091116
* More Weed (Shops) Grow in Los Angeles
http://www.businessweek.com/smallbiz...eed_shops.html
* Weed Clubs are Spreading like a California Wild Fire
http://laist.com/2009/09/10/map_all_...dical_mari.php

I use medical Marijuana to help me sleep and it is the only thing that
is not a manufactured and addictive drug. After over a dozen sleep
doctors who could do nothing but try to tell me I had Apnea and I told
them to do some doctor reading homework, one of them suggested the
medical stuff. It works. Smoke a bowl and dive into bed, then sweet dreams.
.
So Dave are you advocating FREE [USDA] Meth
for Meth Users Too ? along with Cocaine ? Heron ?
.
Dave - Treating Drug User-Abusers [Addicts]
With the Drug that They Use and Abuse
-that's-sort-of-like- Long Term Assisted Suicide !
? Who Knows It might be Cost Effective 'treatment'*.
* In the context of what is 'good' for Society;
but ultimately very bad for the Patient.
.
Hey Obama-Careİ could put the local Drug
Dealers and Gangs Out-of-Business; and the
Drug Cartels could Sell Directly to the US
Federal Government; which would Lower the
Cost of Drugs. The US Federal Government
could pass the Cost Savings along to the
Drug Users with a Small Tax to help pay
for 'distribution' : THIS COULD END THE
WAR ON DRUGS, and Allow the USA to
Declare VICTORY IN THE WAR ON DRUGS !
! Win the War on Drugs with Obama-Careİ !
.
-or- Would you make Drug Use and Abuse a
Pre-Existing Condition that Banned Medical
Services and Treatment for Drug Addicts?
Since they are already on the path to Assisted
Suicide and not Working and Taxpaying
{Contributing} Members of Society who are
worthy of Society spending money on them
to make and keep them well over and over
again until they finally Die from Drugs.
.
just say 'no' by saying 'no' ~ RHF
.

Brenda Ann[_2_] September 14th 09 11:07 AM

"Bill Baka" wrote in message
It isn't government provided meth like the kind the pilots who killed Pat
Tillman were given, under orders, by the military. If anybody sticks a
needle in their arm then they deserve the fatal embolism that comes from
not paying attention. The people who brew this crap up will put damn near
anything in it to make it have some more 'kick'. Execute the guy who runs
the lab in his kitchen on the first offense where he is caught red handed
by the cops.

I believe you have your incidents confused. Tillman was killed by his own
men while on patrol. The incident with the pilots, IIRC, killed some
Canadian troops on patrol because of a bad communication.

~ RHF September 14th 09 11:25 AM

(OT) : Win the War on Drugs with Obama-Careİ ! -was- Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

On Sep 13, 7:13*am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
*.
So Dave are you advocating FREE [USDA] Meth
for Meth Users Too ? along with Cocaine ? Heron ?
*.

Yes. *Free Gil Scott Heron.

Dave dang good catch should have been
'diacetylmorphine' -aka- Heroin
'smack' on it ~ RHF

nurk_fred2000 September 14th 09 10:42 PM

On Sep 12, 5:07*pm, Chilla wrote:
Lachlan - KotU wrote:

[...]

***Oh Jesus...Look what the CAT dragged in...Its a$$ hat himself from
rec dot knives...Chuckles the Klown...mark Jan 8th on your calendar
doofus!

nurk_fred2000 September 14th 09 10:47 PM

On Sep 13, 11:06*am, Bill Baka wrote:
Chilla wrote:
Lachlan - KotU wrote:

[...]

Bill Baka- Hide quoted text -

***Looks like the LIST of PotHeads keeps growing daily...Hoisting a
Guiness for your impending
arraignments...Loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs...:-)

[email protected] September 15th 09 12:45 AM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

38 years, 10-12 joints a day, man has 108 percent capacity.
www.rense.com

Indeed!
Rinso White! Rinso Blue!
Let Lyyyyysollllllll deep clean for youuuuuu,,,,
cuhulin

[email protected] September 15th 09 09:01 PM

Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

Smoke mo pot,,, I don't care.I hand roll my own cigs, tobacco I buy at
the discount tobacco store.TOP, ZigZag, Kite cig tobacco, Bugler
''bites'' too much.No filters either.

I needs to clean out my vacuum cleaner, it is plum full of dog hairs.
cuhulin

Bill Baka September 15th 09 09:16 PM

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Bill Baka" wrote in message
It isn't government provided meth like the kind the pilots who killed Pat
Tillman were given, under orders, by the military. If anybody sticks a
needle in their arm then they deserve the fatal embolism that comes from
not paying attention. The people who brew this crap up will put damn near
anything in it to make it have some more 'kick'. Execute the guy who runs
the lab in his kitchen on the first offense where he is caught red handed
by the cops.

I believe you have your incidents confused. Tillman was killed by his own
men while on patrol. The incident with the pilots, IIRC, killed some
Canadian troops on patrol because of a bad communication.

I may have my facts mixed up, but the US government *did* give meth to
soldiers on long 'stay awake and alert' missions. You can dig for it is
you want but I am pretty sure the government has purged that by now.

Bill Baka

dave September 15th 09 09:30 PM

Bill Baka wrote:

I may have my facts mixed up, but the US government *did* give meth to
soldiers on long 'stay awake and alert' missions. You can dig for it is
you want but I am pretty sure the government has purged that by now.

Bill Baka

There's some very brutal pharmaceuticals out there...

The guys that killed the Canadians were on Dexedrine.

dxAce September 15th 09 09:32 PM

Bill Baka wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Bill Baka" wrote in message
It isn't government provided meth like the kind the pilots who killed Pat
Tillman were given, under orders, by the military. If anybody sticks a
needle in their arm then they deserve the fatal embolism that comes from
not paying attention. The people who brew this crap up will put damn near
anything in it to make it have some more 'kick'. Execute the guy who runs
the lab in his kitchen on the first offense where he is caught red handed
by the cops.

I believe you have your incidents confused. Tillman was killed by his own
men while on patrol. The incident with the pilots, IIRC, killed some
Canadian troops on patrol because of a bad communication.

I may have my facts mixed up, but the US government *did* give meth to
soldiers on long 'stay awake and alert' missions.

So? Would YOU want to stay awake and alive or fall asleep and die?

Frickin' retard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Bill Baka September 15th 09 09:39 PM

dave wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:

I may have my facts mixed up, but the US government *did* give meth to
soldiers on long 'stay awake and alert' missions. You can dig for it
is you want but I am pretty sure the government has purged that by now.

Bill Baka

There's some very brutal pharmaceuticals out there...

The guys that killed the Canadians were on Dexedrine.

That was the point I was trying to get across. The government does not
follow it's own rules. While the soldiers get pharmaceutical grade
drugs, the people on the street do not. It all seems kind of arbitrary
to me.

Bill Baka

Bill Baka September 15th 09 09:41 PM

dxAce wrote:

Bill Baka wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:
I believe you have your incidents confused. Tillman was killed by his own
men while on patrol. The incident with the pilots, IIRC, killed some
Canadian troops on patrol because of a bad communication.

I may have my facts mixed up, but the US government *did* give meth to
soldiers on long 'stay awake and alert' missions.

So? Would YOU want to stay awake and alive or fall asleep and die?

Frickin' retard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The only "*Frickin' retard*" on here has just out himself as dxAce.

Bill Baka

[email protected] September 15th 09 09:45 PM

(OT) : Win the War on Drugs withObama-Careİ ! -was- Pot Heads ...

fed govt is working on developing pills that will keep our Troops wide
awake for several days in a row.

I HAVE to get my sleep every night!
cuhulin

Bill Baka September 15th 09 09:50 PM

Chilla wrote:
Lachlan - KotU wrote:
[...]

Reply sounds like a diatribe from a *legal* drunk.

Bill Baka

dxAce September 15th 09 10:00 PM

Bill Baka wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Bill Baka wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:
I believe you have your incidents confused. Tillman was killed by his own
men while on patrol. The incident with the pilots, IIRC, killed some
Canadian troops on patrol because of a bad communication.

I may have my facts mixed up, but the US government *did* give meth to
soldiers on long 'stay awake and alert' missions.

So? Would YOU want to stay awake and alive or fall asleep and die?

Frickin' retard.

The only "*Frickin' retard*" on here has just out himself as dxAce.

Stuff a sock up it, boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Bill Baka September 15th 09 10:04 PM

dxAce wrote:

Bill Baka wrote:

dxAce wrote:
The only "*Frickin' retard*" on here has just out himself as dxAce.

Stuff a sock up it, boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Go get a 12 pack, a carton of smokes, a big pizza, and veg out in front
of your television, watching football. You sound the type.

Bill Baka

dxAce September 15th 09 10:07 PM

Bill Baka wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Bill Baka wrote:

dxAce wrote:
The only "*Frickin' retard*" on here has just out himself as dxAce.

Stuff a sock up it, boy.

Go get a 12 pack, a carton of smokes, a big pizza, and veg out in front
of your television, watching football. You sound the type.

Hadn't had the TV on for several months, boy. I did fire it up yesterday just
to see if it and the converter box still worked, boy, and I don't watch
football, boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Bill Baka September 15th 09 10:19 PM

wrote:
Smoke mo pot,,, I don't care.I hand roll my own cigs, tobacco I buy at
the discount tobacco store.TOP, ZigZag, Kite cig tobacco, Bugler
''bites'' too much.No filters either.

I needs to clean out my vacuum cleaner, it is plum full of dog hairs.
cuhulin

By alluding to smoking tobacco that makes you a more serious drug user
than me.