Old August 22nd 09, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Pot Heads @ Rec dot Radio Shortwave, UNITE!!!!

We all continue to learn new things each and everyday during our short
and pitiful existence here on Mother Earth...Rec dot Radio S/wave has
taught us all about the wonderful world of DOPE, and the dopeheads
that seem to populate this MB that feel the LAW doesn't pertain to
them...

Ph.d doofus Mike (who claimed he was a Ph.d but isn't, just a big fat
liar) got caught smoking a bunch of dope with his students at the
strip mall school he teaches at...would have loved to been a fly on
the wall at that diciplinary hearing as well as get my hands on the
arrest record if there is one...wonder if we can throw a BASH for him
over at Rec dot Knives like we're doing with Kombat (I'll check to see
if there was a record, after all its public information :-)

Doobie Dave likes his dope more than his job...he gets wasted and then
runs off blitzed to build TV/Radio towers/stations without plans and/
or blueprints and he's proud of it...I'd like to find out where he is
"practicing his craft" and see if any of the local inspectors would
like to take a "closer look" at his professional work..just the kind
of "professional" we'd all like bidding on our job,
ehhhh!....:-)...ps...say hi to your Cop neighbor for us would ya
please!

Bob Dob has never seen a bong he didn't fall in love with...too many
posts Dob where you are referring to "the Ganja" as if it were Mothers
Milk...Bob Dob needs to get a job and needs to pull his head out of
the weed bag...

I'm sure we've got a few more admitted drug addicts on this MB but
we'll figure it out on the fly...

PS...Ph.d, if you got arrested (you'll need to let us know) and the
date coincides with Kombat Krammers (on or around Jan 8th) would you
mind if we combined the two for a blowout DOUBLE BANGER BASH to
celebrate both of your "Big Days in the Sun"...?...Oh, by the by, did
anyone get any pictures of you in the police station...?...if one
exists maybe we can get a copy of your "mug shot"...*grin*
Old August 22nd 09, 09:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 22, 1:14*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

I kind of have mixed feelings on the subject ( pot).
I definitely don't look at people that partake as
bad.

Some smoke it for different reasons, and that
reason is personal for most. It is illegal though.
Actually, I don't understand why it is. There is
wayyy more worse choices one could do than
indulge in it.

I would be scared just because of the law enforcement angle on it. But
IMO, what Bryant
did was on a whole different level. Of course,
that is just my opinion.

Old August 22nd 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
We all continue to learn new things each and everyday during our short
and pitiful existence here on Mother Earth...Rec dot Radio S/wave has
taught us all about the wonderful world of DOPE, and the dopeheads
that seem to populate this MB that feel the LAW doesn't pertain to
them...

At my house I am the law.
Old August 22nd 09, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 22, 6:06*am, dave wrote:
At my house I am the law.

You must not live in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Old August 22nd 09, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am not a pot head, but I will go along with that there UNITE!!!!
cuhulin

Old August 22nd 09, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives

On Aug 22, 6:06*am, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
We all continue to learn new things each and everyday during our short
and pitiful existence here on Mother Earth...Rec dot Radio S/wave has
taught us all about the wonderful world of DOPE, and the dopeheads
that seem to populate this MB that feel the LAW doesn't pertain to
them...

At my house I am the law.

***and Ph.d doofus thought that in his classroom he was the law...how
he kept is job is still a mystery; why do you think they call it dope,
you dope...tell it to the cop that lives next door to you Doobie
Dave...I'll be there for your arraignment...:-)
Old September 12th 09, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Aug 22, 6:06 am, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
We all continue to learn new things each and everyday during our short
and pitiful existence here on Mother Earth...Rec dot Radio S/wave has
taught us all about the wonderful world of DOPE, and the dopeheads
that seem to populate this MB that feel the LAW doesn't pertain to
them...

At my house I am the law.

***and Ph.d doofus thought that in his classroom he was the law...how
he kept is job is still a mystery; why do you think they call it dope,
you dope...tell it to the cop that lives next door to you Doobie
Dave...I'll be there for your arraignment...:-)

Hey Dope,
Yes you, the legal booze swigging drunk, the tobacco addict, the pompous
ass who thinks the government didn't screw up by making POT illegal.
I smoke some good *dope* at bedtime and it helps me to fall asleep and
no hangovers in the morning.
A long time ago I tried drinking to cure my insomnia but my doctor took
a liver test and told me to quit, which I did.
I have smoked POT since 1968 and I can guarantee my IQ makes yours look
like a drop in a spittoon.
Yeah, pot has really ruined me. I am an electronics engineer and it is a
conscious choice to not go to work stoned. I would expect to be fired
just as if I had shown up drunk.
Legalize POT, sell it under the same rules as booze and make the
penalties the same.
Next, sit back and collect tax dollars while the drug gangs go out of
business. If you catch someone making meth in his kitchen sink, execute
the *******. Pretty simple to me.

Bill Baka
Old September 12th 09, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives

Bill Baka wrote:

Yeah, pot has really ruined me. I am an electronics engineer and it is a
conscious choice to not go to work stoned. I would expect to be fired
just as if I had shown up drunk.
Legalize POT, sell it under the same rules as booze and make the
penalties the same.
Next, sit back and collect tax dollars while the drug gangs go out of
business. If you catch someone making meth in his kitchen sink, execute
the *******. Pretty simple to me.

Bill Baka

I don't care if people want to shoot meth 'til their teeth rot away.
But there should be a provision in the new health care deal that such
behavior be cause for some kind of special dispensation.
Old September 12th 09, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives

dave wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:

Yeah, pot has really ruined me. I am an electronics engineer and it is
a conscious choice to not go to work stoned. I would expect to be
fired just as if I had shown up drunk.
Legalize POT, sell it under the same rules as booze and make the
penalties the same.
Next, sit back and collect tax dollars while the drug gangs go out of
business. If you catch someone making meth in his kitchen sink,
execute the *******. Pretty simple to me.

Bill Baka

I don't care if people want to shoot meth 'til their teeth rot away. But
there should be a provision in the new health care deal that such
behavior be cause for some kind of special dispensation.

I did mean to execute on sight the dealer cooking ****** at home.
These *******s have been known to throw in anything that makes it *seem*
better. The meth abusers are kind of obvious at 30 and if the have
needle marks just put them away in a place for the criminally stupid.

Bill Baka
Old September 12th 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives

"I have smoked POT since 1968 and I can guarantee my IQ makes yours look
like a drop in a spittoon."

See, that doesn't actually prove anything other than that you're a self
promoting ass-hat.
I'd gladly whip out my IQ and beat you into submission with it.

Paging:!! -Colonel. I.P. Yurin (George Gentry Fans Unite) [email protected] Shortwave 1 February 3rd 09 07:00 PM
Let's Unite Against Jews and Mongrels! Billy Smith Shortwave 0 September 5th 07 09:02 AM
All Techs UNITE ! Hamguy Swap 2 December 17th 06 08:35 PM
All Techs UNITE ! Hamguy General 4 December 17th 06 02:59 AM
Unite: Instant web site. Special offer for hams. Code Cobra Swap 2 April 12th 06 08:24 PM